over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IMMEDIATE EFFECTS OF PEPS

qwestor

Newbies
of course this is largely in the realm of the subjective...but given that limitation

we r told the effects we r looking for will take 2-3 months to manifest..however I was wondering if there might b more immediate responses one experiences...say within a 1 - 3 week initial period..which may b useful to share for some crude anecdotal evidence that what we have is the real thing

thinking immediately of GHRH & GHRP'S ...but of course other categories can be shared

sleep ?....hunger ?...healing speed ?...skin appearance ?...mood ?

perhaps this can b made a poll if there is enough interest

Most people seem to experience increased appetite from GHRP-6 > GHRP-2. I've seen a few people post about better sleep, vivid dreams, carpel tunel but that seems a bit less consistent. That being said I've tried GHRP-2 and 6 from several well reputed companies and never had a huge increase in appetite.

I have ended up destroying the kitchen after ghrp-2 injects, completely ravenous... lol. Seems to subside some in time. Sleep is also a benefit noticed fairly quickly.

I'm coming off a severe shoulder injury and I think they have helped significantly with the healing, also had some nagging elbow issues that subsided with the use of peps.

the very first time I took GHRH & GHRP'S, I started at 100mcg of each 3 x Daily, after a couple of days I noticed I was very tired and my joints ached a lot, my bodywasn't used to the amount of Growth Hormone before...
I did start getting the tinkly fingers too..

I hope this helps you..

But I must say I never have gotten the huge Appetite from GHRP 6 and I have used numerous companies, but I am happy with the products I use now.. especially IGF DES....

I have also noticed much a much deeper sleep snce taking the peptides pre-bed..

Last edited:
I immediately noticed improved sleep and more energy from ghrp-2 and ipamorelin. Never got any hunger from ghrp-2 tho but that's prob cuz I was on cycle and already ravenous lol. Also wit igf-1 des and mgf (used at separate times) I noticed immediate strengthgains and wit igf-1 an immediate pump (used prewo). Also, wit melanotan 2 I noticed an immediate increase in sex drive

Vascularity, noticed that in s day or 2. Pumps too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Used Ergo's Ipam & Grf and first night noticed I slept better. Meaning that when I got up I didn't feel like I needed coffee right away etc and I need less sleep. Every single time I take more than 100mcg pre bed of this combo I have dream, every night lol. Not the dreams that wake you up scared but I wouldn't know how else to describe them but, cool dreams lol.

Using 100mcg each when I wake and then doing 200mcg each pre bed. I can't make it back home for a lunch pin.

Ghrp 2 makes me pretty tired. You will notice this pretty quickly. I pinned 100mcg IM and within maybe 15 minutes or so I could have slept lol. Luckily it was gym time and I got the blood flowing again.

I didn't get the pumps I was hoping for with Des and LR3, but I still think it helps with nutrients. I will probably just keep using Des around my meals, just spread it throughout the day.

Hope this helps.

gnosis I noticed to get decent pumps I needed to take some fast carbs for me while training

I would pin near gym and go train and sip on my fast carbs and within minutes it hit me a couple of high rep warm up sets and the pump was on it's way.. I was doing 200mcg bilaterally ie 100mcg in each delt and then just train, not too much pump but it felt real good..

Yea I did try different ways to pin. Sometimes in the car right before lifting and sometimes at home. I really don't mind missing the pumps, but the fullness and hardness are pretty cool.

I noticed effects from cjc 1295 and GHRP6 within a week. I got fuller, my bodyfat stayed lower, and I added a few pounds. The hunger was the craziest thing the first few times a pinned, then after that it went away. Sleep definately is like being in a restful coma, I wake up ready to take on anything. I started getting the carpel tunnel feeling a week or two in, and definately more tingley fingers than usual. Joints that were "kinda ok" and needed to be warmed up are now feeling just amazing. Nothing but great things to report...other than having to stick yourself 3 times a day...

Increased appetite immediately. Vascularity increased about a week to 2 weeks of use with igf1 des use and cjc/ghrp6 use.

I will be booming ipa soon and Ill see how that also works.

ghrp-6 will make me hungry as hell. legit ipamorelin and mod grf i can't even notice as it's very smooth. i don't get sides from gh until i use 10iu at a time and then i just get sleepy, but i won't have vivid dreams regardless of how much i take.

How about a poll

I m new to this , as far as constructing a poll, but with the input thus far there seems to be enough < 3 weeks effects to quantify this which would make it really useful.

Again the purpose is to compare individual user experiences with the groups as an opportunity to assess whether their products are delivering results which would indicate they are the real thing as most of us cannot realistically submit our samples to independent 3rd party testers.

Since not all users react exactly the same a poll with percentage likelihood of a specific response would be very helpful

so far possible effects include: weight/fat changes, sleep, dreams, daytime lethargy, mood, hunger, pumps, joints...and any others you may suggest

we can start w GHRH & GHRP'S ...n then do something similar poll wise w other peps

lets decide if you think its worth the effort ..and if anyone here has experience polling

My experience is only with Geref (Sermorelin). I had to use it at night, because of how sleepy it made me. I'm also curious about IGF, if there is anything noticeable within the 1st few weeks?

Last edited:
GHRP-6 In first few days i always get increased strength,pumps and vascularity.

Within 10 minutes of GHRP-2 I'm laying in bed with my stomach growling so much I could eat a horse..kind of sucks sometimes.

yea I dosed ghrp 2 @ 250 mcg pre bed last night and absolutely felt the hunger kick hard. I won't go above 125 anymore lol, but I really love how it puts me to sleep. 125 of ghrp and grf are the sweet spot pre bed.

CJC

Didn't notice crazy hunger but I gained 6 lbs in 4 days...wasn't drinking a ton of water and workouts were great....LOL I may have to get back on this stuff..

ive tried 6 and 2 and they both make me so hungry i cant sleep or train, almost hypoglycemic.. If i keep using them will i get used to it and maybe not get those sides or should i switch to ima? I even went as low as 80mcg pre bed and it was too much to handle... crazy...

ztin that might actually be a good thing, maybe you can take really small doses and still get the full effect, just thinking out loud.

Ipam is very smooth imo. I've gone up to 250mcg of ipam and grf pre bed and gotten cool dreams every single time and woke up an hour early as well. Now, I go with the ghrp 2 just because at 125mcg pre bed I'm out quick lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws