over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In a rut... need motivation

or you could do that.....yea....

then he should have picked a booger and wiped it on the desk
on the way out.....instead of gentlemanly saying "we will not be
attending this facilalalalalalality anymore"......

:)
Lmao

I don't condone booger wiping. That's not giving a fuck, that's just nasty

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lmao

I don't condone booger wiping. That's not giving a fuck, that's just nasty

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

what about UNDER the desk....you would be the only one who
really knew it was there.......

and then you could sayyyyyy.....fuck that bitch, i wiped a booger
on the desk on the way out....??? no???

:D

I would never wipe a booger in their desk that is just rude... now with my past whipping out my dick and putting it on the desk is a reality. All kidding aside though if you guys know me personally it was a big step for me not to rip her head off and I got brownie points from my wife so if she does decide to work out there she wouldn't be embarrassed by anything I did. But the big thing is guys... I felt good about myself again... 1 day at a time... I want to go back and get at it tomorrow... in a couple weeks I should be right where I need to be... the only bad thing is is my weight.. since being sick and in a depressed mood I ate less... I was getting in only about 1750 cals a day. Back down to 175. Last time it took me about a month to get back to 185. So I think I'm just going to strive for 185-190 tops by July. Tenny I love that you are a a- hole to me... it motivates me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would never wipe a booger in their desk that is just rude... now with my past whipping out my dick and putting it on the desk is a reality. All kidding aside though if you guys know me personally it was a big step for me not to rip her head off and I got brownie points from my wife so if she does decide to work out there she wouldn't be embarrassed by anything I did. But the big thing is guys... I felt good about myself again... 1 day at a time... I want to go back and get at it tomorrow... in a couple weeks I should be right where I need to be... the only bad thing is is my weight.. since being sick and in a depressed mood I ate less... I was getting in only about 1750 cals a day. Back down to 175. Last time it took me about a month to get back to 185. So I think I'm just going to strive for 185-190 tops by July. Tenny I love that you are a a- hole to me... it motivates me!!!

It was a big step for you to not rip her head off??? How old are you man? Serious question. You gotta get that under control.
As far as feeling better - that's the spirit. One day is all you can ever deal with. Doesn't mean you don't plan for the future - but you can waste time regretting the past or worrying about the future.

It was a big step for you to not rip her head off??? How old are you man? Serious question. You gotta get that under control.

As far as feeling better - that's the spirit. One day is all you can ever deal with. Doesn't mean you don't plan for the future - but you can waste time regretting the past or worrying about the future.

I'm 41... I'm Bi-polar have traumatic brain injury and PTSD, I have no patience and/or filter after all my deployments. I have been seeing a military shrink since 2010 and will continue probably forever. Working out usually tires me out so I'm less inclined of being a major asshole if I'm tired. This usually helps me release my aggressions at the gym... not going for almost two weeks and I'm kind of wound up again

I'm 41... I'm Bi-polar have traumatic brain injury and PTSD, I have no patience and/or filter after all my deployments. I have been seeing a military shrink since 2010 and will continue probably forever. Working out usually tires me out so I'm less inclined of being a major asshole if I'm tired. This usually helps me release my aggressions at the gym... not going for almost two weeks and I'm kind of wound up again

what i have found with Shrinks is that they are always quick to make suggestions on what you should do to deal with your issues , but they have never anywhere more dangerous that Costco.

Doing something constructive (or destructive) is an awesome way to release stress. ESPECIALLY workouts , it releases all the right hormones.

I've found that hard controlled flexing combined with deep breathing also helps alot and it canbe done anywere and several times a day.

I'm waiting to start wheening myself off Paxil and onto herbal remedies that Dante suggested. Hopefully that will help some , ill keep you posted. I'm sure your Dr has you on something to try to "level you out" or take the edge off.

Not sure how you are with shooting but i find that more therapeutic than anything else especially teaching new shooters , its very satisfying

what i have found with Shrinks is that they are always quick to make suggestions on what you should do to deal with your issues , but they have never anywhere more dangerous that Costco.

Doing something constructive (or destructive) is an awesome way to release stress. ESPECIALLY workouts , it releases all the right hormones.

I've found that hard controlled flexing combined with deep breathing also helps alot and it canbe done anywere and several times a day.

I'm waiting to start wheening myself off Paxil and onto herbal remedies that Dante suggested. Hopefully that will help some , ill keep you posted. I'm sure your Dr has you on something to try to "level you out" or take the edge off.

Not sure how you are with shooting but i find that more therapeutic than anything else especially teaching new shooters , its very satisfying

I have a gun range literally in walking distance from my house.. I go once a week... besides lithium and Zoloft I have gotten off all other meds the VA was feeding me. I have a medical marijuana card and it has really done wonders for me. Only take it at night to calm myself or if I get a migraine.only do edibles and oils... my wife says she has seen the most progress with the marijuana... my goal is to get off the Zoloft but I know I need to be on lithium... that drug has actually helped me tons, haven't had a full blown manic episode in over 2 years now!

LOL. In elementary school there was this girl named Michelle and she would wipe her boogers on the edge of one of her books and save them for later in the day when she would eat them. I shit you not!

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 40

I know what you mean. I lost my filter after I had my heart attack and almost died. I don't put up with shit anymore and speak my mind. Screw being politically correct and holding back.

I have a gun range literally in walking distance from my house.. I go once a week... besides lithium and Zoloft I have gotten off all other meds the VA was feeding me. I have a medical marijuana card and it has really done wonders for me. Only take it at night to calm myself or if I get a migraine.only do edibles and oils... my wife says she has seen the most progress with the marijuana... my goal is to get off the Zoloft but I know I need to be on lithium... that drug has actually helped me tons, haven't had a full blown manic episode in over 2 years now!

How is your sleep? A good night's sleep will really help you deal with crap the next day. If you are up tossing and turning all night then you are really going to be a pain in the ass the next day. I bet the marijuana helps you sleep.

How is your sleep? A good night's sleep will really help you deal with crap the next day. If you are up tossing and turning all night then you are really going to be a pain in the ass the next day. I bet the marijuana helps you sleep.

That's exactly one of the big reasons I use it... i was averaging about 4 hours of restless sleep now I'm getting anywhere between 6-7 hours a night. It makes a big difference. Got off ambien thanks to the MJ.

That's exactly one of the big reasons I use it... i was averaging about 4 hours of restless sleep now I'm getting anywhere between 6-7 hours a night. It makes a big difference. Got off ambien thanks to the MJ.

Great. I think youll be just fine with the marijuana as long as you treat it like a medicine and use it just for sleep at night. 6-7 hours is ok but I bet you could use more. One step at a time. I hope you continue to heal up and get more and more restful sleep. It sounds like you are on the right path.

Brother, I'm the exact same! TBI and PTSD. My mouth usually doesn't have a filter on it from my years in the Corps. "Normal" people don't get why we/I have to work out, and if I ever miss days because of an injury or whatever, you can immediately tell a difference in my already existing asshole attitude get worse. Lifting keeps me sane and out of jail. As soon as I get up in the morning I'm pissed off, driving i get more pissed, being around people I get more pissed off...only thing that releases all this anger is the gym. Actually, I'm about to head out to he gym, it's 3am, no one is there. I too don't sleep much, but the gym doesn't help. I've adapted to sleeplessness and nap when I can.

This is why I like other combat vets, going through the same struggles.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws