over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increasing sperm volume and mobility

dabeast75

Registered
42 years old and been on HRT now for almost 2 years, running roughly 125mgs per week divided by two shots. Things are going well but one of my biggest complaints at this point is sperm load/volume. Its very little, less than a teaspoon, and little to no mobility meaning its more of a thick, coagulated gel. Sperm volume was never great to be honest but the current level is simply embarrassing.

Any tips on getting this Problem sorted without coming off HRT? I already have kids and being fertile is not my concern.

42 years old and been on HRT now for almost 2 years, running roughly 125mgs per week divided by two shots. Things are going well but one of my biggest complaints at this point is sperm load/volume. Its very little, less than a teaspoon, and little to no mobility meaning its more of a thick, coagulated gel. Sperm volume was never great to be honest but the current level is simply embarrassing.

Any tips on getting this Problem sorted without coming off HRT? I already have kids and being fertile is not my concern.
Trest seems to bring up the volume on mine but it seems like I read it was originally looked into as a male contraceptive so that seems a little odd

Never heard of trest... I don't live in the US. Could you tell me the actual name of the compound?

Just accept it , it´s part of the game .
HCG can work but don´t expect to be like a 18y boy that shoot in the roof.

So, I was having dribble sperm that was super thick and pathetic while on HCG.

2 weeks ago I started injecting the HCG close to my balls (upper legs, pubic area) instead of my abdomen..I’m back to having a mighty yield..almost blew out my wife’s tonsils

Bros, I feel like crying! This has been my issue for years now (sperm/load volume is almost non-existent)! I am soo glad i found this thread. Btw I don't post much but been around since the beginning of this board and used to post back in the days when i did cycles. Now at 49 I just stay on self administered HRT year round.

So my question is what is HMG? I am familiar with HCG used it in the past but cannot seem to find any source carrying it anymore (thanks to the HCG craze diet with all the fatties doing it)

What is a good dose of HCG to take weekly while on HRT to fill back the nuts and increase sperm/load.

And lastly; (forgive me for asking) but I am at my wits end trying to locate a good source of human grade HCG. I don't mind foreign pharmas if I can get some that way. PLEASE let me know or PM me.

Many thanks 🙏🙏🙏

I have known many people who use everything and their last resort is HMG and that is the compound that has helped many of my friends finally get their wife pregnant

I have known many people who use everything and their last resort is HMG and that is the compound that has helped many of my friends finally get their wife pregnant
Yep. Hmg is the key !!!!

I agree with everyone that said HMG. Since you’re not after fertility I’d say HMG 1-2 times a week at 75iu and drink plenty of water. You’ll be amazed at your load. Should prob take about a month or two and you’ll be blowing a huge load.

HMG won’t take a month or two.. it should be a week or two max.

I’ve used Directs HCG/HMG combo to get my wife pregnant , I still have left over kits but while I was on I was blowing massive amounts right off the rip. I’d say I was “normal” prior, however after the combo was super super volume .

I don’t see you having to use for more than 2 weeks to be “happy” with progress

HMG won’t take a month or two.. it should be a week or two max.

I’ve used Directs HCG/HMG combo to get my wife pregnant , I still have left over kits but while I was on I was blowing massive amounts right off the rip. I’d say I was “normal” prior, however after the combo was super super volume .

I don’t see you having to use for more than 2 weeks to be “happy” with progress
I’ll have to hit up Direct for a list

Hi.
One possible solution to your low sperm volume and mobility is to use a medication called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). hCG is often used to stimulate the production of testosterone and sperm in men who are undergoing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).

hCG works by mimicking the hormone luteinizing hormone (LH), which is responsible for signaling the testes to produce testosterone and sperm. By using hCG, you may be able to stimulate your testes to produce more sperm and increase the volume and mobility of your ejaculate.

It's important to talk to your healthcare provider before adding hCG to your HRT regimen, as they can help you determine the appropriate dose and monitor your response to treatment. They can also advise you on any potential risks or side effects associated with the use of hCG.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws