mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ingecting once per week of 400mg of test cyp?? Thoughts.

No disrespect but if you dont think the human body can go from producing between say 10-18mgs natural testosterone per day over the duratiation of a entire day to 200mgs in asingle dose and there not be a holy fuck factor then youre not either understanding what I mean by that or you were locked in a freezer for an extended period without oxygen when you was a kid... because knowing your body cant go from one extreme to the other without tbere being side affects/holy fuck factor is simple math steriod 101
I don't think I need to get in a pissing match, most of us know there is no holy fuck factor. If you were as smart as you like to believe, you would know if I was locked in a freezer for a long period without oxygen I would not be here now typing this.

There's no holy fuck factor as the body will not recognise it as test until the test is unlocked from the ester. Shot 200mg tne in one go and yes there will be a holy fuck factor, not that that's always a bad thing. To the op once a week will be fine. I only go twice weekly when over a gram.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Well said sir:headbang:

There's no holy fuck factor as the body will not recognise it as test until the test is unlocked from the ester. Shot 200mg tne in one go and yes there will be a holy fuck factor, not that that's always a bad thing. To the op once a week will be fine. I only go twice weekly when over a gram.

Interesting... Let me make sure Im understanding ya correctly... by gram are you referring to weight or strength or are they one in the same? Im not certain but I'd think a gram divided up even in two pins with in a 7 day period would over load your body's receptors causing your body to attack the excess and break it down as waste... hence a big time "holy phuck factor".

I dont know diddly about TNE Testosterone. Is it the "no ester" test... hence the N.E? I think I saw some in a gear store that was 500mg/ml? I could be thinking of Test Undeconate too... i dunno. I'lll have to double check when I do some research on it... Is Suspension an no ester test? Wait... my bad. My A.D.D. is kickin my arse tonight... Sheesh... Do you like cats? I like pie! Do you? Ha ha. Jk. I'll look it up too.

Anyway, I think we're misunderstanding what the others idea of what the "holy phuck" factor means. Mine isnt as extreme as the term might imply if you've never had a voiced conversation... Just for the record... I looked at some of your other posts and youre obviously a smart guy. And are not suffering from a past oxygen depervasion accident of any kind
That being saore intelligantly so long as I can remember the

The body unlocking the ester from the test isnt the holy fuck factor I was referring to... butthats okay. As I was tryin to say before the last line dissapeared at the bottom of the page I'll try and explain what Im referring to when Im not struggling to keep my eyes open and control my flippin fingers better. These phone key boards take the fight out of me if I have to splain too much at a time...

Not trying to be a dick but you don't know what you're talking about.

Not sure about the math but you definitely need coursework in organic chemistry. Answer this question:

What is the approximate halflife of a testosterone ester of cypionic acid once deposited into the body via IM or subQ injection?

Holy hell ! Youre fuckin kiddin me, right??? Listen, no worries about tryinh noy to be a dick, because youre an over achiever and went waay past that into something that would more qualifed for a woman...

Ugh! Man, why is there always a guy on these boards that needs to compare dicks? How bout this... I'll take your test if ever I find you worthy of speaking to first or decide to remark on something youve posted... so please, why dont ya sit back, put your dick back in your pants, zip your fly, relax, and most importantly stop trying to compare dicks, man! Its weird and has no purpose.

Now Im not trying to be a dick

Last edited:
I don't think I need to get in a pissing match, most of us know there is no holy fuck factor. If you were as smart as you like to believe, you would know if I was locked in a freezer for a long period without oxygen I would not be here now typing this.[/QUOT

Oh man! Dude, I didnt mean to come across like that. Im not looking to compare dicks, who can piss the furthest, or any other penis related sport!! As I said, I dont think we're referring to the same principle... But since it was you who took it upon yourself to attempt to interprute my meaning I wasnt sure if you were sufferin from something like a head injury ...I dunno. I just threw it out there... I do know that when I made my original post I didnt have any clue it was an invite to compare dicks with other members! Had I known, I woul dnt have posted diddly.

Holy hell ! Youre fuckin kiddin me, right??? Listen, no worries about tryinh noy to be a dick, because youre an over achiever and went waay past that into something that would more qualifed for a woman...

Ugh! Man, why is there always a guy on these boards that needs to compare dicks? How bout this... I'll take your test if ever I find you worthy of speaking to first or decide to remark on something youve posted... so please, why dont ya sit back, put your dick back in your pants, zip your fly, relax, and most importantly stop trying to compare dicks, man! Its weird and has no purpose.

Now Im not trying to be a dick
Does the phrase "dose respondent curve" mean anything to you? Up-regulation (increased density) of receptors? I can't wait to hear your backtracking bullshit on the holy fuck factor. Normally you'd be coming up with a new username right about now for your banned ass but I think you have tremendous entertainment value so I'm going to let you go for awhile.

Does the phrase "dose respondent curve" mean anything to you? Up-regulation (increased density) of receptors? I can't wait to hear your backtracking bullshit on the holy fuck factor. Normally you'd be coming up with a new username right about now for your banned ass but I think you have tremendous entertainment value so I'm going to let you go for awhile.

Hey, fuck head! Dont do me any fuckin favors !!! And if this were live it wouldnt go down like this! I'd just smash your teeth in and bite your fuckin face off !!! Cause I dont argue with people who are more worthy than you and Im not gonna start now. The only reason Im commenting now is bcuz im on fuckin fire and its as close as i can get to you right now.... again dont do me any favors, mod bitch cause I would bash your teeth in or die trying if this was live!!! Kiss fuck or fight. pick one or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Hey, fuck head! Dont do me any fuckin favors !!! And if this were live it wouldnt go down like this! I'd just smash your teeth in and bite your fuckin face off !!! Cause I dont argue with people who are more worthy than you and Im not gonna start now. The only reason Im commenting now is bcuz im on fuckin fire and its as close as i can get to you right now.... again dont do me any favors, mod bitch cause I would bash your teeth in or die trying if this was live!!! Kiss fuck or fight. pick one or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
This may be the most violent post I've seen in my eight years here... and you know what I think? COME GET SOME YOU LITTLE BITCH!

Jesus man, lay off the Tren or something! No need to take it to that level, you were the first one to start with the insults. It's ok to disagree with someone, no need to go all postal and shit.

Jesus man, lay off the Tren or something! No need to take it to that level, you were the first one to start with the insults. It's ok to disagree with someone, no need to go all postal and shit.

Lol. Yeah I guess I still have some issues pending... Im the guy who's always been more afraid of walking away from a fight than fighting... The saying it takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than it is to stand and fight, whoever wrote that, didnt grow up whereI I did... Ha!

Anywho, its 5:50am and I just worked 12hrs so Im too beat too tired to argue with either of ya right now... but I gotta ask, whats the deal with you two, are yall sistes or what? Lol

Btw... what you consider an insult and what I consider an insult are apparently two entirely different ideas... because in my book, it was you who drew first blood... But we can save that for another day...

To the OP: Hey, I apologize for my part in hyjackin your thread, bro! Much respect to ya!!!

This may be the most violent post I've seen in my eight years here... and you know what I think? COME GET SOME YOU LITTLE BITCH!

Jussoya know... I only back peddle if Im wrong. Maybe..... The only thing i was wrong about here was my participation in hyjacking this thread... nothing else. Pm me if your invite was for real. Peace.

Lol. Yeah I guess I still have some issues pending... Im the guy who's always been more afraid of walking away from a fight than fighting... The saying it takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than it is to stand and fight, whoever wrote that, didnt grow up whereI I did... Ha!

Anywho, its 5:50am and I just worked 12hrs so Im too beat too tired to argue with either of ya right now... but I gotta ask, whats the deal with you two, are yall sistes or what? Lol

Btw... what you consider an insult and what I consider an insult are apparently two entirely different ideas... because in my book, it was you who drew first blood... But we can save that for another day...

To the OP: Hey, I apologize for my part in hyjackin your thread, bro! Much respect to ya!!!
Lets see, by disagreeing with you I drew first blood???? Please go back and quote me where I said anything derogatory towards you that caused you to act like you are. I think you will find you are mistaken. There is no "holy fuck" factor, so just say you were wrong and move on.

I knew there would be entertainment value but I'm bound by rule to take the high road and just click this tough guy away for good. You can't go tear-assing around the internet talking about biting peoples' faces off. Maybe he's in the midst of a "holy fuck" factor. Look for an update to the "Tales From The Isle of the Damned" thread...

Resume thread discussion.

Lol, how did a post about once weekly test injections turn into this. Normally its only discussions about fruit as a carb source or xbox vs play station that cause such anger online :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Don't roller coaster your levels. 2-200mg injections/wk. keep your levels more steady buddy

Don't roller coaster your levels. 2-200mg injections/wk. keep your levels more steady buddy

I don't disagree with this, this is what I do. Problem is, there is some discussion/evidence that a once weekly shot increases your peak concentration of AAS, therefore giving better gains. If you can find the thread, there are charts showing this also. Not everyone on here are concerned about sides, some just want to get the biggest they can from there cycle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws