over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

inj drol

googan

Registered
I've been searching but can't get a solid answer as to if you can run it longer then the oral version.one of our sponsors has what looks to be a crazy version

Oxymetholone is the same in either way. The substance don't change only because is injected. Will cause the same damage as taken oral. But have some advantages.

I have read before that inj drol will bypass the first pass through the liver making it less liver toxic, but I am no expert just stating what I have read a few times

Last edited:
I've also read it's less harmful on liver as an injectable cuz it bypasses the liver on the first pass. I'd really like to kno for sure cuz I have hep c and I won't take orals becuz of that but I really wanna try drol or dbol in injectable form. It's hard to get a straight answer on this it seems.

I've also read it's less harmful on liver as an injectable cuz it bypasses the liver on the first pass. I'd really like to kno for sure cuz I have hep c and I won't take orals becuz of that but I really wanna try drol or dbol in injectable form. It's hard to get a straight answer on this it seems.

Any injectable form of anything is going to be less stress on liver than its methylated oral counterpart. This would take you about 5 minutes to verify with some research online.

If you have hepC you should stay away from orals, period. Orals are not only more stress on liver, but trash your lipid profile more than injectables.

Last edited:
Talk to jj.
inject drol, dbol, and sdrol. You most likely will avoid the side effects associated. Bigger effects on lower dosage and liver stuff is barely elevated.

Thanks for the info. I was pretty sure it wasn't as harsh as an oral but I can never be to careful when it comes to my liver. I only wish I would've thought that way when I was younger.lol.

Any injectable form of anything is going to be less stress on liver than its methylated oral counterpart. This would take you about 5 minutes to verify with some research online.

If you have hepC you should stay away from orals, period. Orals are not only more stress on liver, but trash your lipid profile more than injectables.
Wait a minute though, this isn't an injectable counterpart, this is the same methylated compound whether taken orally or injected. There's no difference is there?

I don't see it being less harsh on the liver honestly.

Wait a minute though, this isn't an injectable counterpart, this is the same methylated compound whether taken orally or injected. There's no difference is there?

I don't see it being less harsh on the liver honestly.

Same. Anything methylated has to bypass the liver. I'm pretty sure inj. drol is liver toxic. Maybe not as toxic as the oral version but still liver toxic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear