over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable aminos

the student

Banned
I heard a member of another board mention that he previously used injectable aminos. Sounds interesting. I don't see that anyone sells them. Is this something from the past or has it just escaped me? Love to hear info, experiences, and opinions from people who did try this

In Europe there are a lot of injectable aminos: 250ml/500ml, 4%/5%/8%/10%/15%, essentials or BCAA or full amino profile. You can find them in pharmacy but they are used more common in hospital. a lot of people use it and they are healthy;)

Do bodybuilders commonly use them over there. I'd love to hear results relating to bodybuilding.

More than 10years ago i knew few people using it but it's a long,boring activity,1hour for a drip.
In his book "massacre a la chaine" Willy Voet, chiropratic of some pro's of Festina cycling team, speak about "protein" drip he did to pro cycling R.Virenque: 40drops/minute-2hours total time. i think i mean ammino's drip.
It's nothing of mirculous but if someone prefer to don't eat to much food it's a suitable way. Maybe it could reduce stomach bloating.

Sorry. This is frikkin' nuts. Aminos are FOOD. You are talking about shooting up a protein shake, for all intents and purposes... someone would rather have an IV drip for 2 hrs than eat? Prevent bloating? Forget it. Pharmaceutical injectible aminos would obviously be for people who CAN'T eat. It's not going to provide enough increased protein absorption to accelerate a bodybuilder's gains. It won't give you anything you cannot get from a proper food program. Today's top pro's are NOT doing injectable aminos, I'll bet.

Last edited:
You says Muscle: Pharmaceutical injectible aminos would obviously be for people who CAN'T eat:
So for you AAS are for people with muscle wasting, hypogonadism and other health issue...?
Frikkin nuts?? Shooting up protein shake?? Pharmac.ammino's drip aren't food, ammino tabs aren't food too!! IV administration get every substance more available than oral administr..
About people who can't eat i'm sure Richard Virenque, seven times Tour de France King of the Mountain, was able without any issue to eat what a professional ( just to know "Festina", Virenque's team spent in doping 226884 $/1996, 301254 $/1997... ) kitchen's staff under professiona nutritionists supervision prepared for him LOL
Maybe for BB it's not an intersting thing but i think that with hGH,Insuline,IGF1-L3,MGF and fragments it's an option, it's a timing matter;)

Last edited:
Screw that. I'm not pinning myself any more than I already do to get some fuckin' aminos in. They're digested so quickly anyway, what's the advantage?

Digested doesn't means absorbed, if you get idirectly in the blood flush the amminoacids you are sure that all the amminos of the "meal" reaches at least the blood, probably the muscle. If i remember correctly 30% of the ingested proteins are used to digest them, so if you eat 150grams of proteins your body use 45 grams and now you get 105g but i'm sure not every gram reaches the blood. With a drip you get all the amminos.
I repeat, i think with insulines use ammino are a SE's tool.

You says Muscle: Pharmaceutical injectible aminos would obviously be for people who CAN'T eat:
So for you AAS are for people with muscle wasting, hypogonadism and other health issue...?
Frikkin nuts?? Shooting up protein shake?? Pharmac.ammino's drip aren't food, ammino tabs aren't food too!! IV administration get every substance more available than oral administr..
About people who can't eat i'm sure Richard Virenque, seven times Tour de France King of the Mountain, was able without any issue to eat what a professional ( just to know "Festina", Virenque's team spent in doping 226884 $/1996, 301254 $/1997... ) kitchen's staff under professiona nutritionists supervision prepared for him LOL
Maybe for BB it's not an intersting thing but i think that with hGH,Insuline,IGF1-L3,MGF and fragments it's an option, it's a timing matter;)

Amino acids are food. Period. I don't care how you take them.
Don't try to compare AAS to aminos. That won't fly.
Name an advanced bodybuilder who uses injectible aminos. Post some pics.
I don't care about some advanced cyclist who supposedly spent a quarter million bucks a year on injectible aminos and God only knows what else was in those "drips".
My point is that injectible aminos is just not a viable option for bodybuilders. It just couldn't produce enough results to make it worth the time, expense, and hassel.

the level of the discussion is very poor,and you get more experience than me...but i try to bet you: post some pics of a Pro BB using AAS ;) LOL
Just to be more serious: gh,insuline,workout,intamuscular inj. of creatine phosphate and 150g amminos drip(i don't know if IGF1 and/or inj.carnitine/glutamine could be added and the timing). Who know if this combo it's suitable and the timing of each step?

Shit, I keep thinking this would be awefully painful:confused:???

Anybody ever injected aminos before? I remember reading about guys doing in the 90's, who were from Europe.

BMJ

Yes i speak about europe guys. The process was long,1hour+/-, there was a intamuscular creatine 500mg, this was painfull, but very effective. More effective was Neoton a creatine phosphate drip,0,5/1/5grams.

That's true about the a-l-carnitine, I believe it is also in Syntheteks liver supplement too.

I'm still trying to figure out the use of actually wanting to inject aminos though, and how much value they will even bring to the table for the user???

Unless i'm missing something, somebody eating 4-500 grams of protein are not really going to be lacking on aminos circulating in their system...lol:)

I do remember the creatine injectible (never tried it)

BMJ

the level of the discussion is very poor,and you get more experience than me...but i try to bet you: post some pics of a Pro BB using AAS ;) LOL
Just to be more serious: gh,insuline,workout,intamuscular inj. of creatine phosphate and 150g amminos drip(i don't know if IGF1 and/or inj.carnitine/glutamine could be added and the timing). Who know if this combo it's suitable and the timing of each step?

Actually, I understand your point about using the IV route to maximize the bioavailability of all these nutrients and hormones. I'm just saying that the benefits don't outweigh the expense and hassel when it comes to amino acids. Most of us have to work for a living and are not wealthy. We have to make choices as to where we spend our bodybuilding dollars as well as time and energy. I just can't afford quality food, supplements, AAS, AND something like injectible aminos, and can't hook myself up to an IV drip immediately before or after a workout (or exactly whenever the IV would be most effective) because my work schedule is too unpredictable.

Actually, I understand your point about using the IV route to maximize the bioavailability of all these nutrients and hormones. I'm just saying that the benefits don't outweigh the expense and hassel when it comes to amino acids. Most of us have to work for a living and are not wealthy. We have to make choices as to where we spend our bodybuilding dollars as well as time and energy. I just can't afford quality food, supplements, AAS, AND something like injectible aminos, and can't hook myself up to an IV drip immediately before or after a workout (or exactly whenever the IV would be most effective) because my work schedule is too unpredictable.

Do a search for HEMO-15. It got around, as well as many others.

The price thing isnt really an issue because they can be pretty cheap.

You are totally right! It's a suitable way only for pro BB and when they just train,eat and sleep at home...not a pretty spectacle to see a big guy go around shopping with an ammmino's drip in the vein:)

And to add to that : NOR WOULD I WANT TO. Really, unless it made a difference in getting a pro card or moving up a place in the O, who the hell would really get the return on investment for this?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity