over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INJECTABLE D-BOL QUESTION

RESTLESS1

Registered
i have not been able to find out alot about this aas....has anyone used his form of dbol.....how often did you inject.... what are the pros and cons of the oral vs. injectable....i may be intrested in using this next cycle...thank you for your help.....

the only injectible d-bol ive ever heard of is called reforvit-b. it is d-bol suspended in b vitamins so it is a rather painfull injection by itself. on posotive it has over regular d-bol is that it lasts 24 hours as compared to only 4-6 hours for the tabs. in my opinion it is superior to the tabs for this reason.

the only injectible d-bol ive ever heard of is called reforvit-b. it is d-bol suspended in b vitamins so it is a rather painfull injection by itself. on posotive it has over regular d-bol is that it lasts 24 hours as compared to only 4-6 hours for the tabs. in my opinion it is superior to the tabs for this reason.

Funny, Reforvit was the first AAS I ever used. We had what looked liked it must have been a 50-60ml bottle of the stuff, It had a bull or a cow on the label. I was in highschool and 4 of us shared the bottle, 2 shots a weeks.

Now that I think of it, It was rather harsh and none of us knew how to do a proper injection. I went to go tanning a few days later and couldn't get out of the bed because i had to lean on that ass cheek to roll out.

I would think the pro's are that its less liver toxic then the oral and it would last longer, how long I don't know.

i'm using a injectable dbol now. I only use it once a day. i'm not sure what the half life is.
Its decent, i just hate pinning everyday. Just because of that, i dont think i will use it again.

tabs are much easier....

Funny, Reforvit was the first AAS I ever used. We had what looked liked it must have been a 50-60ml bottle of the stuff, It had a bull or a cow on the label. I was in highschool and 4 of us shared the bottle, 2 shots a weeks.

Now that I think of it, It was rather harsh and none of us knew how to do a proper injection. I went to go tanning a few days later and couldn't get out of the bed because i had to lean on that ass cheek to roll out.

I would think the pro's are that its less liver toxic then the oral and it would last longer, how long I don't know.

thats some funny shit.

i'm using a injectable dbol now. I only use it once a day. i'm not sure what the half life is.
Its decent, i just hate pinning everyday. Just because of that, i dont think i will use it again.

tabs are much easier....

if its in oil the oil will not dissipate that fast from the muscle tissue.
eod is fine for injectable.

i dunno about 25mg eod I just switched compounds was taking the inject dbol at 100mg 3x a week and it seemed to work great at that dose lots of strength gains from it. I did carry more water than i would have liked tho.

i dunno about 25mg eod I just switched compounds was taking the inject dbol at 100mg 3x a week and it seemed to work great at that dose lots of strength gains from it. I did carry more water than i would have liked tho.

were you using any type of anti e?

I used this MEX drug years back but orally. It worked amazingly well but tasted horrible.

Inj DBOL is quickly becoming one of if not my all time fav other than test. Better gains than the oral per mg. Less bloat than the oral per mg. No stomach issues/ acid problems, all around a GREAT product.

if its in oil the oil will not dissipate that fast from the muscle tissue.
eod is fine for injectable.

yeah, i'm pretty sure that mine is in oil.

Id love to try it, the tabs make me lose my appetite pretty bad; anyone else get this with the oral version and NOT have it with the inj. version?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws