over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection technique

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been having a bit of trouble where like I inject in say dellt and my arms twisted over and then after I pull out looks like the oil runs out either oil or blood I'm guessing it's probably the gear. This has happened in my quad as well man it was so sore as lower quads usually do that for me

I use slin pins 1 ml slin pins. Don't think I'll ever go back to those inch syringes. I've even bought the smallest slim bins possible from the pharmacy which hold about 30 mg but they're only practical for trt and with trt I'm doing some q generally

It seems when I get it in and I push down the pointers just not going down all the way and it takes forever and I sometimes twist and a needle twist and stuff comes out bent and gear and bloods running down it's a waste it appears

I found I can do chest and hip flexors pretty well. I like doing other body parts as well like right before I hit that body part we're talking 10 or 20 minutes before I load up and it seems to make it a little less sore as far as post injection soreness

Atthere any injection techniques that make sure it stays in?

I know for shoulders lying down on the bed and hanging your arms off of them helps a bit, even last time that took what seemed like forever.

Please excuse spelling and grammar doing talk to text for the most part as I'm working

I use a technique called a Z Track injection. It's always worked for me. It's kind of hard to explain over typing, but google Z track injection technique and it should help. It's a technique that prevents leakage. Hope this helps. My ex wife is a nurse and showed me this. Worked great.

I only push enough to have a slow controlled injection and don't try to do it as fast as i can. If i go hast and hard it is like having a high pressure hose blasting my tissue and have more soreness. And if you bend the needle it is going to be much harder to push the liquid through. When you put a kink in a garden hose the water has a hard time coming out. Relax it is in your best interest. If you have to do it quick get a bigger gauge needle.

I only push enough to have a slow controlled injection and don't try to do it as fast as i can. If i go hast and hard it is like having a high pressure hose blasting my tissue and have more soreness. And if you bend the needle it is going to be much harder to push the liquid through. When you put a kink in a garden hose the water has a hard time coming out. Relax it is in your best interest. If you have to do it quick get a bigger gauge needle.
Yes I do it quite slow cuz I know it's better to do it slower than faster is far as post injection soreness

I'm talking because my body is at a mechanical disadvantage and I got to twist my arm around pretty much inject it and it's just not going in it's taking five plus minutes inject one ml and it just didn't go in. Ended up septuing the rest of it done this multiple times in the past week.

I'm done it successfully before. Past 3 months I've been doing sub q only trt.

I am a phlebotomist and have done thousands of injections on patients, blood draws, syringe transfers, and the same on myself and my friends. I prefer sub q. I don't get any soft tissue issues even with a 5/8 31g, still, I recommend a longer needle.

I am a phlebotomist and have done thousands of injections on patients, blood draws, syringe transfers, and the same on myself and my friends. I prefer sub q. I don't get any soft tissue issues even with a 5/8 31g, still, I recommend a longer needle.
Sub q is really not possible when injecting say 0. 5 or higher or even 0. 3 or higher is ?

I guess you could however the oil seems to sit in large amounts sub . I'm seems the preferred.

my subq is in my delts. my delts are lean af. i am not pinching visceral or midsection fat. triceps....1ml fine, slin I pin WHEREVER no issues 20iu novolin

gso is not as easy as per say MCT OIL for the above, I also do sauna and steam daily, this helps immensely with the localized oil moving and spreading properly

After your done injecting. Leave the needle in for about 10 seconds then pull it out. Also you can slide your skin over the hole.

I've been having a bit of trouble where like I inject in say dellt and my arms twisted over and then after I pull out looks like the oil runs out either oil or blood I'm guessing it's probably the gear. This has happened in my quad as well man it was so sore as lower quads usually do that for me

I use slin pins 1 ml slin pins. Don't think I'll ever go back to those inch syringes. I've even bought the smallest slim bins possible from the pharmacy which hold about 30 mg but they're only practical for trt and with trt I'm doing some q generally

It seems when I get it in and I push down the pointers just not going down all the way and it takes forever and I sometimes twist and a needle twist and stuff comes out bent and gear and bloods running down it's a waste it appears

I found I can do chest and hip flexors pretty well. I like doing other body parts as well like right before I hit that body part we're talking 10 or 20 minutes before I load up and it seems to make it a little less sore as far as post injection soreness

Atthere any injection techniques that make sure it stays in?

I know for shoulders lying down on the bed and hanging your arms off of them helps a bit, even last time that took what seemed like forever.

Please excuse spelling and grammar doing talk to text for the most part as I'm working
In my experience, I had leakage in areas with scar tissue (shoulders). Anyways, when I do shoulders I get on my knees and put my arm on my counter. I found that is my favorite way to inject that muscle.

my subq is in my delts. my delts are lean af. i am not pinching visceral or midsection fat. triceps....1ml fine, slin I pin WHEREVER no issues 20iu novolin

gso is not as easy as per say MCT OIL for the above, I also do sauna and steam daily, this helps immensely with the localized oil moving and spreading properly
I couldn’t do sub q in my shoulders there is not enough fat my shoulders look almost transparent. But I could easily inject veins lol Iv also never had gear leak out of a shot. Maybe a small amount of blood but fuck most of the time I inject there isn’t even any blood. I hit a vein in my quad once sitting down and the blood squirted about 5 feet across the floor lol

I couldn’t do sub q in my shoulders there is not enough fat my shoulders look almost transparent. But I could easily inject veins lol Iv also never had gear leak out of a shot. Maybe a small amount of blood but fuck most of the time I inject there isn’t even any blood. I hit a vein in my quad once sitting down and the blood squirted about 5 feet across the floor lol
lmao. nick a few veins I promise it won't hurt unless its tren :D haha In my younger years of juicing I had plenty of exorcist-level blood squirts too. I remember getting THG (CLEAR supposedly) from Dan Kote probably 13 years ago. It used to make us almost puke instantly and crazy heart rate spikes (too much guiacol). This was before that shit started coming around the UGL scene, but I also think he was poisoning us as he did with a few bros intentionally and his screen name was also Torturefreak. Happy New year bro! @Alzadosghost ps my nickname is ghost in real life

lmao. nick a few veins I promise it won't hurt unless its tren :D haha In my younger years of juicing I had plenty of exorcist-level blood squirts too. I remember getting THG (CLEAR supposedly) from Dan Kote probably 13 years ago. It used to make us almost puke instantly and crazy heart rate spikes (too much guiacol). This was before that shit started coming around the UGL scene, but I also think he was poisoning us as he did with a few bros intentionally and his screen name was also Torturefreak. Happy New year bro! @Alzadosghost ps my nickname is ghost in real life
Happy New Years ghost! Me and my girl may have dropped something to celebrate 🎉 going to be a fun evening

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws