over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection water red lump

Alongside333

Newbies
Hi fellas, so recently i ran out of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute my hgh. I have been using distilled instead which has been leaving a lump. Does it make a difference which kinda water i use???

Hi fellas, so recently i ran out of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute my hgh. I have been using distilled instead which has been leaving a lump. Does it make a difference which kinda water i use???
I doubt very highly that it's the distilled water.

Iv used nothing but distilled water in my hgh for over a decade and Iv never once had anything like your describing happen. Maybe your hgh is garbage who knows but it’s not the water causing it.

Are you drawing the water from the gallon or putting it in a cup or something? You may be getting some contamination or just an individual reaction

Are you drawing the water from the gallon or putting it in a cup or something? You may be getting some contamination or just an individual reaction
This and how old is your water? If you just noticed it from your water switch.... then I would order some reconstitution solution(bac water) off amazon and see if the problem is solved.

second thought you just might want to switch out your water for a new jug first

This and how old is your water? If you just noticed it from your water switch.... then I would order some reconstitution solution(bac water) off amazon and see if the problem is solved.
I Was thinking about ordering that , they dont sell bac water anymore on amazon though.... they have " reconstitution solution with 0.9 percent benzyl alcohol added" , is that ok to use with hgh?

I feel like the fact that it’s leaving a lump pretty much answers your question…

I Was thinking about ordering that , they dont sell bac water anymore on amazon though.... they have " reconstitution solution with 0.9 percent benzyl alcohol added" , is that ok to use with hgh?
Yea that bac water..it's the same thing

Bac water is just sterile water that is 0.9% benzyl alcohol. So as long as that "solution" they carry is "sterile water with 0.9% BA" then it's bacteriostatic water for all intents and purposes.

Basically, Benzyl alcohol is a "bacteriostatic agent" which is just a fancy term for saying it helps prevent the growth of bacteria. I believe bacteria likes to grow/multiply more easily in water than it does in oils last i checked. The BA added to the water is meant to keep it safer to use for multiple use vials. Bac water is one of the most overpriced things you will see in terms of profit margin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131