advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interested in land oil rig jobs, anyone have experience?

Lmfao! You are a dumbass.
I do not tolerate dope heads on my rigs because I have seen to many people get maimed because of stupid doped up "pussies". I want every single one of my guys to go home safe

I am also hard working blue collar man, and you can call me a dumbass, thats fine, but when you call my friends pussies just because they smoke weed on there own time it is offensive. my friends work just as hard as any roughneck, and i assure you they are not pussies.

i never said I used dope, First of all what is dope to you? heroin, weed, coke, or all of the above. I am assuming your talking about weed. I personally dont smoke weed cuz I dont like it, but some of the best workers I know smoke that shit everyday after work. If they pop on a piss test its becsuse it stays in your system for a while. You probably have some workers who blaze everyday, and you have no clue. Theres always a way around a drug test. Maybe not yours though, hair follicles, really, LMFAO.
I have never seen anyone beat a 90 day hair follicle in 8 years.
You are still a dumbass and if your friend use "dope" They are fucking dumbasses to because if you get hurt while at work they are going to be tested for narcotics. If they fail the test they will have a very hard time recieving workmans comp insuraunce. Thus putting the financial well being of their family at risk. I call that being an irresponsible pussy and being a fucking dumbass.
As far as my rigs go if I even suspect one of my guys uses dope I get rid of them. That is the great thing about a Right to Work state I can fire whomever I want dont even need a reason. Also I have instilled a sense of pride in my guys so if someone is using the guys on the crew usually handle it before I have to
Also in the oilfield if your rig has a name for being filled with Dope headed dumb ass pussies it is the first one to go when shit slows down. NONE of my rigs have ever been stacked since I took over because I do not accept dumb ass dope using pussies on my rigs.
As far as blue collar men go there are men and there are dumbasses. If you are using dope you are putting your crewmates at risk, yourself at risk and your financial well being at risk.
When I first broke out on the rigs I was on a rig where a dopeheaded pussy crowned out the lifting blocks and killed a floorhand. The floorhand was 19 the dopeheaded pussy was in his 40's and was said to be one of the best hands in the oilfield. The dopeheaded pussy also got hurt paralyzed actually his family lost everything they had and he killed a kid.
I performed CPR on the floorhand and felt him die.
So fuck you and your dopehead friends I dont give a fuck if I offended you. Anyone whom uses dope any kind of dope when they work in a field where their actions can kill or maim someone else is a fucking dumbass and a pussy.

Last edited:

You are still a dumbass and if your friend use "dope" They are fucking dumbasses to because if you get hurt while at work they are going to be tested for narcotics. If they fail the test they will have a very hard time recieving workmans comp insuraunce. Thus putting the financial well being of their family at risk. I call that being an irresponsible pussy and being a fucking dumbass.

As far as my rigs go if I even suspect one of my guys uses dope I get rid of them. That is the great thing about a Right to Work state I can fire whomever I want dont even need a reason. Also I have instilled a sense of pride in my guys so if someone is using the guys on the crew usually handle it before I have to

Also in the oilfield if your rig has a name for being filled with Dope headed dumb ass pussies it is the first one to go when shit slows down. NONE of my rigs have ever been stacked since I took over because I do not accept dumb ass dope using pussies on my rigs.

As far as blue collar men go there are men and there are dumbasses. If you are using dope you are putting your crewmates at risk, yourself at risk and your financial well being at risk.

When I first broke out on the rigs I was on a rig where a dopeheaded pussy crowned out the lifting blocks and killed a floorhand. The floorhand was 19 the dopeheaded pussy was in his 40's and was said to be one of the best hands in the oilfield. The dopeheaded pussy also got hurt paralyzed actually his family lost everything they had and he killed a kid.

So fuck you and your dopehead friends I dont give a fuck if I offended you. Anyone whom uses dope any kind of dope when they work in a field where their actions can kill or maim someone else is a fucking dumbass and a pussy.

Lock er up. We're done here.

I am a superintendent for a drilling company in the Rockies. I worked my way up from worms corner.
Anyways rigzone.com is a great asset to look at lots of employment opportunities are listed. Best way to break out on a rig is go and meet roughnecks. If you live in a place where there is drilling find the roughneck bars. Hit them up. Buy drinks play pool and bullshit with the hands. If you in a place where they drilling drive around find the rigs (they marked by signs with the rig #) go to the rig and find the tool pusher/rig manager trailer. Introduce yourself.
You won't be home much unless you move your family around with you. You will work 7/7 14/14 or 21/21. Long hours and hard work. It is dangerous work I have seen guys get killed and maimed it is no joke.
It is good money. First year you wil most likely make 60k. You
Will earn that 60k though lol.

nice post brother and i agree with your other posts.

im a directional driller and started from the bottom. rigzone.com and righands.com are great palaces to start. the industry is picking up and there are many companies looking for good hands.

im amazed at some of the ignorant things said in this thread. truly dumbass folks out there

Ok, you said you never seen anybody beat a hair follicle test. How would you know if they did. Do you think they would come up to you on break, and say "hey boss, i pullled the wool over you on that drug test. No, they wouldn't say a word. I dont think it is ok to get high, or be high at work. After work they should be able to smoke weed, just like your allowed to go drink whiskey. I didnt mean to fire you up,I didnt think you were gonna lose it, I was just trying to let you know theres to sides to a story. Its a good think they dont test for illegal anabolic steroids huh? For the record I think your a dumbass and ignorant about the subject, but you are a blue collar man who worked your way up from top to bottom, gotta respect that, again we are not fuckin pussies. If a man wants to drink a beer, smoke a joint, or inject test, he should be able to after work.

Ok, you said you never seen anybody beat a hair follicle test. How would you know if they did. Do you think they would come up to you on break, and say "hey boss, i pullled the wool over you on that drug test. No, they wouldn't say a word. I dont think it is ok to get high, or be high at work. After work they should be able to smoke weed, just like your allowed to go drink whiskey. I didnt mean to fire you up,I didnt think you were gonna lose it, I was just trying to let you know theres to sides to a story. Its a good think they dont test for illegal anabolic steroids huh? For the record I think your a dumbass and ignorant about the subject, but you are a blue collar man who worked your way up from top to bottom, gotta respect that, again we are not fuckin pussies. If a man wants to drink a beer, smoke a joint, or inject test, he should be able to after work.

I do not give a warning on a hair follicle or a piss test. Everytime I have suspected someone of using and administered a hair follicle test they failed.

If you get hurt in the oilfield-You are put in a car, ambulance or life flighted off location. You dont have time to grab your fake dick or bleach or additive you are on your way to the hospital where you will be at the very least piss tested at the most BLOOD tested, especially if you killed someone. It doesnt matter if you smoked dope at home on days off or on the rig floor you are going to have a hard time getting Work mans comp.

When guys sign up to work for the company I represent they sign an agreement that there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy. I have breathlyzed guys as they come into my well sites because I have ZERO TOLERANCE for someone who would knowingly put someone elses life in jeopardy for a drunk or a high.

I dont deal in a fantasy land where the guy doped up is Top Hand all day every day and nothing bad ever happens. I deal with an industry where being 6 inches from the right spot can get you killed. So if someone is mentally impaired or physically impaired by a substance I dont want them on my fucking rig. Period.

As far as getting worked I have heard whole "Man I didnt do it at work. I did it on days off" Bullshit as I watched someone elses broken carcass be toted off the rig floor.

Anyways if you are cool with working with doped up dumbass pussies have at it.

nice post brother and i agree with your other posts.

im a directional driller and started from the bottom. rigzone.com and righands.com are great palaces to start. the industry is picking up and there are many companies looking for good hands.

im amazed at some of the ignorant things said in this thread. truly dumbass folks out there

Directional is a tough job. Some of the smartest guys I have met are directional hands. One the DD on one of my rigs is a Mensa scholar. He was a professor of math at Purdue and got tired of being poor. I yell out math problems when we are rigging up his assemblies just to try and stump him and dude can compute them in his head without missing a beat it is pretty funny.

I do not give a warning on a hair follicle or a piss test. Everytime I have suspected someone of using and administered a hair follicle test they failed.

If you get hurt in the oilfield-You are put in a car, ambulance or life flighted off location. You dont have time to grab your fake dick or bleach or additive you are on your way to the hospital where you will be at the very least piss tested at the most BLOOD tested, especially if you killed someone. It doesnt matter if you smoked dope at home on days off or on the rig floor you are going to have a hard time getting Work mans comp.

When guys sign up to work for the company I represent they sign an agreement that there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy. I have breathlyzed guys as they come into my well sites because I have ZERO TOLERANCE for someone who would knowingly put someone elses life in jeopardy for a drunk or a high.

I dont deal in a fantasy land where the guy doped up is Top Hand all day every day and nothing bad ever happens. I deal with an industry where being 6 inches from the right spot can get you killed. So if someone is mentally impaired or physically impaired by a substance I dont want them on my fucking rig. Period.

As far as getting worked I have heard whole "Man I didnt do it at work. I did it on days off" Bullshit as I watched someone elses broken carcass be toted off the rig floor.

Anyways if you are cool with working with doped up dumbass pussies have at it.
oh, I thought you said in your earlier post it was a 90 day pre employment hair follicle test, not just a random. Anyway those drugged up pussies have to put up with geared up roid users, so I figure where even. Go ahead, blame the pot head though, not the fuckin drunk.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity