advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is it possible to get away with shooting winny twice a week?

gearfan

Registered
is it possible to get away with shooting winny 3x a week mon wed fri?

i have been training as a recreational body builder for 19 years now and have been on the juice for 12 years now..i do my shots on monday and friday ..if i was to do 200 migs of winny on monday and 200 migs on wed and 200 migs on fri would i get decent results ? i know it is preferably to do winny shots daily or eod i am also doing 600 migs of test 400 migs of trenbo e600 migs of winny shots along with 50 migs of anavar daily ... ..i havent done winny as of yet because of the frequency of shots ..the winny that i have is an oil based 100 mig per ml strength..i know that many athletes enjoy the results from winny..my gf does a monday and friday shot of 30 migs each day of winny and has great results ...thank you ahead of time for your thoughts ..i just dont want to waste my winny..

Last edited:
Try it, but Id say its a total waste....winny has an extremely short half life and it'll never do jack being inj. 2x wk.

Try it, but Id say its a total waste....winny has an extremely short half life and it'll never do jack being inj. 2x wk.

thanks ness
deep down i know the truth eod is about as far as one should space it but it was worth asking ..im just gonna have to suck it up and do 200 migs eod ..

thanks ness
deep down i know the truth eod is about as far as one should space it but it was worth asking ..im just gonna have to suck it up and do 200 migs eod ..

Wow that's alot at once. You could do 100mg eod and have really good results. 50mg ed would be preferred, but 200 eod is gonna be a literal pain in the what ever you inject. What dose is your GF running? Shouldn't be more than 100mg a week I'm thinking.

I have gotten away with 3x a week of winny and still got results but still not as great as ever other day.

i truly believe you would get a good anabolic effect of off 2 shots a week, people worry way too much about keeping steady blood hormone levels and forget the many other mechanisms trough which aas work, i'm sure you would do good on 100mgs m and f but; can you do 3 shots a week? i have always done well on 25-50mgs inject even if i don't shoot it on a daily basis!

Wow that's alot at once. You could do 100mg eod and have really good results. 50mg ed would be preferred, but 200 eod is gonna be a literal pain in the what ever you inject. What dose is your GF running? Shouldn't be more than 100mg a week I'm thinking.

right on well i am going to do my winny shots now mon wed and fri..not doing a shot on sunday but picking it up on monday shouldnt cause that much of a problem i hope ...my gf is doing 30 migs on monday and 30 migs on friday results are incredible very high quality gains exept her voice has cracked :(
i did a 200 mig winny shot yesterday if it becomes too pain full than i wll cut th dose in half..how ever i did mix the shot with 200 migs of trembo e ..but if most people agree i will do the winny eod its just that its nice to have 2 days out of the week that im not a walking pin cushion lol im hoping the oil based winny is smoother than the water based..thanks bro for your opinion

i truly believe you would get a good anabolic effect of off 2 shots a week, people worry way too much about keeping steady blood hormone levels and forget the many other mechanisms trough which aas work, i'm sure you would do good on 100mgs m and f but; can you do 3 shots a week? i have always done well on 25-50mgs inject even if i don't shoot it on a daily basis!

yes i can do 3 shots a week im gonna run mon wed fri ....are most athletes in the oppinon that 100 migs daily is a waste or that running 100 migs a day too much and will not elicit more gains than 50 migs a day ..100 migs daily is the highest dosage icve heard of taken by non pro athletes ..this is the first time ive ran winny ever ..i have to say i ran some masteron drostanolone e and that was the most incredible results ive ever seen happen as far as quality that stuff is worth its weight in gold .i ran 60 mls of that stuff at 600 migs a week and wow that was awsome ..taking a break from it thinkling i dont want it to lose its effectiveness.. thank you for your opinion

the gf is running 30 migs on monday and 30 migs on friday ..the only bad side effect we see is her voice has cracked and she has mild acne on her back ..but the sex drive was out of this world to sartt in the first 8 weeks but now it is at a healthy normal high :) there is no way she would increase the dose at this point ..im thinking get her on primo shots and it may be more mild for her
im thin k im gonna do my shots mon wed fri and see how that goes..its just nice to take a break stabbing myself every day lol but if most agree that eod will be best im gonna do it ...thank for you opinion

I have gotten away with 3x a week of winny and still got results but still not as great as ever other day.

so i guess that what your saying is going eod instead of mon wed fri is a noticable difference if thats the case eod is what its gonna be not what i wanna hear but im here for the truth whether i like the answer or not ..thanks

Winny is an oral, dont matter if it comes in injectable form. Its still and oral. Orals need to be ran ED.

Winny is an oral, dont matter if it comes in injectable form. Its still and oral. Orals need to be ran ED.
im sure that ed is the best but to think of oil based winny with a 22 gauge dart sticking my self every day holy cow on top of my mon and fri sticks this is gonna be fun thanks bro

yes sir we know that but hi is asking about injection protocols, can you re-read post 6 again?

EOD 50mgs works fine for me. If it's Zambon you should not have any problem seeing results in 3 to 5 days. That is if it real gear! Love this stuff for contest dieting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131