mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren really necessary for a men's physique show?

Nothing is a necessity in physique. Genetics alone can be enough. But to get in shape as quickly, easily, and efficiently as possible then tren is absolutely a necessity.

Nothing is a necessity in physique. Genetics alone can be enough. But to get in shape as quickly, easily, and efficiently as possible then tren is absolutely a necessity.

X2 on this!

too many peoople have the perception of what most MP guys look like at local shows. skinny, little muscle mass, etc. shit half the bb guys i see at local shows look the same.

now go out to a national show and what you see is the cream of the crop. and yes, the MP guys are running the same drugs and the bb's. any MP competitor worth their salt will have no problem showing off their legs.

It's sooo much better than anything and everything else out there, and so readily available, it's probably necessary now. It transforms a physique, EVERY physique from what I've seen, in such a short time that everything else is just ordinary compared to it.

tren just melts the fat off me so fast i have a hard time slowing it down. i remember being just a few weeks out of my shows having multiple cheat meals per week and continued to lose up into the show. and no, i could care less about the cheat meal for sanity purposes, i did it out of necessity. i've done plenty of preps without one.

too many peoople have the perception of what most MP guys look like at local shows. skinny, little muscle mass, etc. shit half the bb guys i see at local shows look the same.

now go out to a national show and what you see is the cream of the crop. and yes, the MP guys are running the same drugs and the bb's. any MP competitor worth their salt will have no problem showing off their legs.
Not to start anything, but I've always wondered, how in the fuck do these guys train and what kind of stuff gets said?

Whoa bro, slow down on your growth! You took 1st at the Olympia last year, gotta keep it nice and tight, any bigger and you'll be out of the top 10!

Must be super tough...

Not to start anything, but I've always wondered, how in the fuck do these guys train and what kind of stuff gets said?

Whoa bro, slow down on your growth! You took 1st at the Olympia last year, gotta keep it nice and tight, any bigger and you'll be out of the top 10!

Must be super tough...

just like how BB are getting bigger each and every year so are the MP guys. judges will knock u down at a local show for being too big or dry but for the most part, it's irreleveant at the bigger shows. they like big and dry. east and west coast judges are a little different but for the most part being bigger is not going to hurt you.

just like how BB are getting bigger each and every year so are the MP guys. judges will knock u down at a local show for being too big or dry but for the most part, it's irreleveant at the bigger shows. they like big and dry. east and west coast judges are a little different but for the most part being bigger is not going to hurt you.
So bizarre.

My friend who I've tried so many times to convert to bodybuilding has been docked points for those same reasons... Judges really need to get their act together and judge the same. Been going on for how many years now?

No its not needed for pyhsique or bodybuilding. i know a coupkle of national level bodybuilders who cant use tren bc of sides and come in big and shredded

It's funny how many people try to avoid tren. To me, tren is the only thing still worth taking. I don't even want to up the test ever again. Tren and only tren is what's up.

It's funny how many people try to avoid tren. To me, tren is the only thing still worth taking. I don't even want to up the test ever again. Tren and only tren is what's up.

Ever run a tren only cycle?

So bizarre.

My friend who I've tried so many times to convert to bodybuilding has been docked points for those same reasons... Judges really need to get their act together and judge the same. Been going on for how many years now?

You are so correct. There needs to be consistency in judging criteria. Take a look at the MP guys 3 to 4 years ago compared to todays competitors; weight and size most definitely creeping up.
There is no way I would have considered doing MP div a few years ago; but here I am 10 weeks out. First show in almost 20 years.

I read about a prep coach who says he doesn't use tren on quite a few clients because of sides. Instead EQ, mast and winny was used.
One of the guys preferred to use test only most of the tine so they added small amount of mast and winny towards the end and he won the show. Tren isn't magic for everyone

I read about a prep coach who says he doesn't use tren on quite a few clients because of sides. Instead EQ, mast and winny was used.
One of the guys preferred to use test only most of the tine so they added small amount of mast and winny towards the end and he won the show. Tren isn't magic for everyone

I guess Tren isn't magic for someone who cant handle the sides. Tren will transform a physique like nothing else.
EQ is fine in early prep, but most drop it closer to show because of water.

Yeh he basically had guys running test e literally all the way thru apart from.last few weeks...EQ was the same and thst was dropped earlier for mast and winny! Pretty simple. But if the guys wee ok with tren he would have them using

i'm running tren only right now.

i dropped the test a month ago and i'll never look back.

i'm debating adding a little tren to my current lean bulk. it's just last time i added it to a cut i got stringy and flat...hmmm:rolleyes:

No trouble keeping fullness? I think id be stringy and flat with tren only.

Hey thx for chiming in epoxy. Yea I believe JJ has posted he has done this as well with good success

No trouble keeping fullness? I think id be stringy and flat with tren only.

I was flat when I was running t3. Not at all now that I'm off it. Actually the calf pumps are killer and really get on my nerves trying to do cardio every day. I wouldn't say I'm maintaining a 24/7 pumped look by any means but I'm definitely not flat. If you are flat on 75-100mg of ace a day something is wrong

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws