over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

its prolly bout time....

That 80% carbs from fruit... What fruit(s) did u mainly use?

mostly fruits low in carbs so I could have sensation of eating a lot. so things like: grapes, watermelon, apples, oranges, cantaloupe.... also ate bananas, grapefruits but not as often.
edit: oh and pineapple.... don't think I am forgetting anything else...
-JS

Johnny,
While running the hum r... What things did u do to maintain or improve ur insulin sensitivity? Did u monitor fasted blood Gloucose levels at all?

I did not.
I would use slin usually for up to a month on work out days. I never did it on. (I usually trained 3 days on 1 day off btw) and honestly if I got up to 10iu in a shot and didn't "feel" anything after a few times I usually got off the slin. I always did slin 1 month on 1 month off. didn't really plan it that way at first but it turned out to be a good thing. never became too resistant etc. plus, to me its just a high maintenance drug. I gotta be within 4 feet of a fridge or I feel nervous lol :D
-JS

Gotcha
Thx for the comeback
Same thing I have noticed.... After about a month it seems to lose its "pop"
Hope this thread never gets mysteriously deleted like some of the other old good ones did...

I think I made this thread as a premise to a good bye or at the least a hiatus. life is taking me in other directions. had a good time in bb'ing. I have been posting on this board regularly for couple years cuz I now realize that for me, it is the only place to interact and be with my kind of people. I think my time on the board will be less and less as time goes but kinda wanna go out with a bang:) so I hope in this thread I can leave behind what I learned. :)
-JS

Last edited:
hi johnny whats a good long term test dose to not loose to much size but give my body a break thanks

hi johnny whats a good long term test dose to not loose to much size but give my body a break thanks

250mg BUT EVERYONE IS DIFF. that is y "kinda safe" place to start.
after blood work, I found that this amount put my test levels at highest an adult male is supposed to have. estrogen still in check and hemocritic in the good zone but not great (still in healthy range just top of that range) so I take an aspirin. and its not a baby aspirin. my doc would say "are you a baby?":p my doc is a funny guy lol.

tbh u will prob be surprised u might not lose a lot of size when on 250mg test. I would prob cycle gh and slin on top of that any time you could but nothing crazy. you wont look as hard but you will likely maintain a surprising amount of size and strength on just 250mg.
I found I could never look like I was on mast n tren unless I was:D

note: there were @5 years in there where my "cruise" was anywhere from 1gm to 2gms test or low dose test/npp/mast/tren. I didn't do blood work during that time cuz I figured it would be pretty jacked and I was kinda in my selfish time in my life n didn't get regular check ups. only if something was really wrong. met my wife after those 5 years and changed the way I did things.
-JS

Last edited:
another stupid thing i did

Some of you may have read this in another thread... but for those that missed it I think its a funny story....

I didn't have any BA water to use with my folli (got it free to try) and I was impatient so got some alcohol and water and was gonna make my own solution. I think if you look It up it says to make it 1 to 100 (1 part alcohol to 100 part water) I don't know what happended maybe I was stoned that night lol but for whatever reason I wanted to be safe so I made it at 10 to 100. I suppose I have a high pain tolerance cuz I shot that shit in delts for 2 weeks. bout week and half into it I noticed bruising all down both of my arms. starting in the delts and going down.
went to doc and he asked "what the hell have you been shooting in there?"
I said "igf, maybe some gh..." (didn't want to mention folli which was pretty experiemental at the time) and he said "bullshit, what else are you shooting in there?"
then I told him I made my own BA water. and how I did it.
he said the alcohol was not diluted enough and it was burning through my arteries in my delts causing me to internally bleed down my arms.:banghead:
doc said "learn to be patient and order some damn BA water next time."
boy was my wife pissed about that one.....
and those shots stung like a bitch
-JS

^really!? fucking spam....
-JS

Great thread. Thanks for the time you spend answering these questions! Also the stories you are sharing.

Hey bro , you mentioned you liked the 3 day split of
Chest,should,tris
Back,bis
Legs

Could you post your typical workout, exercises with sets and reps
Thanks a million

Since you constantly say blood pressure was an issue. What compound you feel affected less your blood pressure?

If you have the time and feel like it, could you explain for what reason you used each compound, how you feel it helped your physique and what dosage you got the most out of it without drawback.

And curious about what dosage did you use the test/npp/masteron with tren on/off for a year straight And how were bloodwork on that cycle

Thank you appreciate your experience

I don't think I can add much that isn't already known about the drugs. anabolics androgens and slin and gh that's really all the categories there r. some hold less water some more but if lean it wont really matter.

it was kind of an experiment of mine but I think I ran it:
150mg test eod of test p (or 250-500mg of test e wk if i ran out of prop)
150mg npp eod
400mg mast weekly (sometimes i forgot)
33mg tren eod
i did that prob way longer than i shoulda. mast was kinda hit or miss. would shoot it if i remembered. but shot those short esters eod for a while.....

i did not do blood work while running that. it was in my "head in the sand" days. i wanted to be ready for anything (a show in a short amount of time or pictures or whatever) i don't think its a good long term strategy.
-JS

Last edited:
Hey bro , you mentioned you liked the 3 day split of
Chest,should,tris
Back,bisabs
Legs

Could you post your typical workout, exercises with sets and reps
Thanks a million

chest: decline dumbs, dips....decline barbell...flat dumb.
delts: lateral raises, wide grip upright row
tris: dips, narrow grip press....pressdowns

back width: pull ups...pull downs
back thick: bent dumb rows, bent bar rows, rack deads, maybe some t bar
bi's: it doesn't matter. stand on your head a curl is a curl
abs: roman chair leg lifts, planks

quads: squats, front squats, lunges...are my faves
hams: whatever, kinda like biceps...work in stiff deads cuz its different stimuli
calves: haven't trained im since my first 2 years so that was... a while ago :)

in general i like freee weights. you can leg press a grand right? but squat 500lbs... cuz its systematically taxing. it affects your whole cns imo. pull ups so much mor intense than pull downs... etc. stress the body. remember the stress can build muscle and/or raise metabolism. sitting on your ass leg pressing aint nothing like a squat. it has its place maybe but ya know what i mean....

i usually did high intensity lifiting. @2-5 working sets per exercise but would only do 1-2 MAYBE (and very rarely) 3 exercises per body part. i like stimulating the muscle much as you can in short period of time. so i used forced negatives and short resting periods to take me beyond failure fast. then leave the gym so i can go rest and grow.
i think there is an optimal way to work out and that's what i think i do, but i don't think there is a DRASTIC difference from one method to the next. i always say "any moneky can go into a gym and throw around heavy things, but only the smart moneky can eat right (and drug right) to maximize it"
-JS

Last edited:
I think I made this thread as a premise to a good bye or at the least a hiatus. life is taking me in other directions. had a good time in bb'ing. I have been posting on this board regularly for couple years cuz I now realize that for me, it is the only place to interact and be with my kind of people. I think my time on the board will be less and less as time goes but kinda wanna go out with a bang:) so I hope in this thread I can leave behind what I learned. :)
-JS

Am I the only one who read this!!! Say it ain't so, Johnny! If, indeed you do spend less time on the board, it will be our loss! As you can see with this thread, a lot of us looked forward to your insight on BB and you will certainly be missed. Merry Christmas my friend!:headbang:

Am I the only one who read this!!! Say it ain't so, Johnny! If, indeed you do spend less time on the board, it will be our loss! As you can see with this thread, a lot of us looked forward to your insight on BB and you will certainly be missed. Merry Christmas my friend!:headbang:

:) thank you sir.
i feel some kind of new chapter is starting in my life and just like this sport, LIFE, is all about "growing". i grew my body, had a good run doing it. time to grow other things......:)
when you stop growing you are dead. but til then you have mind, body, spirit to grow.... grow them all.
-JS

Last edited:
Since you constantly say blood pressure was an issue. What compound you feel affected less your blood pressure?

i will preface this by saying i think i am kind of a.. intense person. no one would describe me as "relaxed" lol but what was worst on my bp was...
dnp
tren
size.....
more stuff i was on n bigger i was bp got difficult to handle. at 190/138 i think... doc demanded some kind of kidney test... i didn't do so good. he described it as the kidneys getting "choked out" so to speak...
so i dropped the dnp but stayed on the tren....:st:r-wars
i started to favor npp over deca due to fearing any kind of bloat from deca after that. was worried bout stressing kidney via bp.
imo number 1 thing to watch in this sport is bp.
EDIT: i rarely ever did dnp but just saying you asked so its in the answer.
-JS

Last edited:
-JS

well I appreciate the honesty of your posts and wish you the best in what you're choosing to do. If I remember correctly, I think you were starting your own business, so good luck with that and your family, you seem like a really good guy!

hmmm....
2gm test week
150mg tren A eod
600mg mast week
150mg npp eod
5-10iu slin pre or post wk out
100mg winni ed last few weeks
50mg proviron ed
12.5 aromosin ed sometimes up to 25mg ed pre show

I don't know what that adds up to.... that was leading up to a show. i like to add stuff as show gets closer so wasn't on all that for whole time but that's what it looked like at the end. I looked my best that show. felt terrible tho. I think the high test with the high-ish tren messed me up the most. lack of sleep etc. but I never have sides to anything else really.
i am not saying all of that^ is necessary but i have done it. i don't think its wise to have an opinion on anything you haven't done. so, i tried it ALL. found what worked and what didn't. diet is the same thing. i have tried EVERYTHING. and i am fairly obsessive so did things calculated and religiously. again, found out what worked and what didn't and what didn't matter.....
-JS

typo. and correction in bold
-JS

Last edited:
What do you recommend for blood pressure going back to the doc as soon as my new job insurance is all set and rdy but untill then id like to know what you took or did to help it as its the one thing ive always been paranoid about since i think its what leads to most our health issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131