over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Itunes getting slick?

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The reason why I ask is because as of two days ago I can no longer add movies to my Ipod. I was putting movies into my Ipod with no problem for quite sometime now. Then their software tells me a new verison of itunes is available and would I like to download it? So of course I do, as I have always done. The second I did that, the very first movie I tried to copy over into my Ipod it gave me a "sync error 48". When I looked it up on line it is a error for Macs. But I have a windows PC.

Hit the "restore" button and lost everything on my ipod,but didnt care since I can just copy my dvd's back into my Ipod like usual right? Wrong. Now when I try to drag and drop into my "movies" button under my Ipod tab I can't. It doesn't have the little arrow that it once had allowing me to do so. However when I do add a movie to my library it pastes it in my "playlist" section, Not my Ipod movie section. I deleted the itunes program and reloaded it from their original disk. And yet nothing.

Does anyone know what happened recently with their software updates and why I can't copy over movies any longer into my ipod??

Or how do I fix this now? Thank you.

i fucking hate itunes, i refuse to support it in any way. I hate it when my boss calls me with itunes/ipod problems. You may as well load all versions of AOL onto your pc and fuck it up real good.

I use something called anapod explorer. It lets me just drag mp3,vid,pics, playlists, etc..l right through windows without even installing itunes. I think its only like $20 to buy, or you can find pleanty of cracked versions out there.

Should have kept the old version and not upgraded versions from what some tech guys tell me. The only things you can use with the new versions of itunes are if you buy them from there site. I still have my old version and will keep it.

i fucking hate itunes, i refuse to support it in any way. I hate it when my boss calls me with itunes/ipod problems. You may as well load all versions of AOL onto your pc and fuck it up real good.

I use something called anapod explorer. It lets me just drag mp3,vid,pics, playlists, etc..l right through windows without even installing itunes. I think its only like $20 to buy, or you can find pleanty of cracked versions out there.

Can I use anapod without opening up Itunes? When I plug my ipod in to my pc, Itunes opens up. Can I just shut it down leave the ipod plugged in and open anapod to copy my movies to and then drag them over to my ipod as easy as that????

Should have kept the old version and not upgraded versions from what some tech guys tell me. The only things you can use with the new versions of itunes are if you buy them from there site. I still have my old version and will keep it.

The thing was I always clicked and upgraded. I figured push comes to shove I can always simply reinstall my movies. But something in the Itunes software now is blocking me from taking the easy route. I found a way around it but it's more of a pain in the ass. AND before I could delete the movie from my pc, but my Ipod would keep it in it's hard drive until I deleted it manually. NOW, if I delete it from my pc to save space, it takes it right out of my Ipod too. So pissed off at this.

Can I use anapod without opening up Itunes? When I plug my ipod in to my pc, Itunes opens up. Can I just shut it down leave the ipod plugged in and open anapod to copy my movies to and then drag them over to my ipod as easy as that????

thats because itunes sets itself as the default action to do an action when that device is active in windows.
I have never ever installed itunes on any pc ive had, and ive had an ipod for years and years. Its not going to pop up with fancy screens and tell you what you have and scan your computer or any shit like that. It basically turns your ipod into an external drive. You add your own music, legal or not, videos, pics, etc... to it just like its another drive on your system.

thats because itunes sets itself as the default action to do an action when that device is active in windows.
I have never ever installed itunes on any pc ive had, and ive had an ipod for years and years. Its not going to pop up with fancy screens and tell you what you have and scan your computer or any shit like that. It basically turns your ipod into an external drive. You add your own music, legal or not, videos, pics, etc... to it just like its another drive on your system.

Awesome, I think I am gonna download their free trial tomorrow and see how I do..... I love early Christmas presents! bahahaha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131