over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iv hydration

Never gets easier… The older I get the harder it gets!

Cage

This. I used to handle the heat well, I worked 2011 alone and that year was hot. This year I’m dying. Heat index 110+ and 35% humidity 🥵

Bro I work outside for 12+ hours daily in the high heat and humidity. I always stick with three 20 ounce bottles of water followed up with one 20 ounce Powerade or Gatorade. I also keep electrolyte tablets in my truck too. Keeps me going throughout the day.

I’ll never be fully hydrated because I lose so much sweat during the work day. Probably piss one time all day and it’ll dark yellow. When I knock off for the day I’ll pound 40 ounces of water on my way home which roughly an hour drive. Then sip water through the evening so I’m not up pissing all night!

Cage
I'm the same work in this south Florida heat and sun installing impact windows and by myself no helper.if anyone knows those windows are heavy as fuck let's not even talk about doors.by the time I take out all my tools and gear out of the trailer my shirt is drench like I fell in a pool (I wish) then carry all windows and door to their opening and then start the installation. By the time I'm done I'm so beat up dehydrated no matter what I drink and every bone and muscle hurts.I go home shower and hit the gym and bust my ass.my wife always tells me I don't know how you do this and you been doing this since you where 19 and your 51 now and still do it.I say if you want it there is only one way.go get it. It ain't going to come to you or grow by magic

These things are a fucking godsend...

I've got a membership here in Orlando and go twice a week on average. I can have a leg day, be out with co-workers/clients till 2am partying, start my IV at 8am, and be at a 9:30am meeting like I slept 10 hours and got the best sleep of my life. I do the one with glutathione, and all the vitamins and minerals. It's one of the coolest things I've ever discovered.

pedialyte works great for me

This. I used to handle the heat well, I worked 2011 alone and that year was hot. This year I’m dying. Heat index 110+ and 35% humidity 🥵
Oh I’m super f’n jealous of that humidity!!!!!!!! The humidity here stays in the upper 80’s to the 90’s. I don’t know what 35% humidity would even feel like! Soooo jealous!!!!

Cage

Never gets easier… The older I get the harder it gets!

Cage
For me it does..if shit gets busy I’ll put food and hydration on the back burner..I’ve done that for most of my career..and it doesn’t help at all lol

I’d get way more done and be better if I just drank some water and took a few bites of a protein bar

For me it does..if shit gets busy I’ll put food and hydration on the back burner..I’ve done that for most of my career..and it doesn’t help at all lol

I’d get way more done and be better if I just drank some water and took a few bites of a protein bar
I’ve put myself in a few shitty situations forcing myself to just finish my task instead of listening to my body. It’s so easy to be like just push through 10 more minutes then go cool off in the truck AC. I gotta tell myself no the work can wait it’s time for a cool down/rest/water/food.

I’ve blacked out twice doing that… I work alone in extremely remote areas so I’m fortunate I came too and was able to sip some carbs/water. Only ended up with scratches from face planting. No lost teeth!!!!! That’s a plus! No gators or moccasins nipping on me either! 😬

Cage

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan