over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hydration help

TheSteamboat

Registered
Newbies
Been experiencing some dry mouth, flatness and cramps. Sodium too low? Randomly started holding water as well, mostly in stomach and ankles. 3lbs up with no other dietary or cardio changes. Somethings off electrolytes wise it seems.

I’m on 500/500/200 test/deca/mast. Not sure what’s up but this past week it’s been nearly impossible to achieve a pump and I keep cramping like crazy. I don’t count sodium but I do add 1/8-1/4tsp of salt to my meals, more in my intra. Do some lite salt as well with my meals for potassium.

General fatigue and weakness as well. E2 is 32 when I checked. BP and BG are okay.

What medications you taking? Some will dehydrate you or cause other side effects.

What medications you taking? Some will dehydrate you or cause other side effects.
Just telmisartan, only 40mg.

I take some vitamin c and dandelion root, but I always have… and I’ve never experienced this issue until now. Very odd.

I added bitter melon lately, could that be a culprit?

Few things come to mind. Inflammation will cause these symptoms. Illness can cause these symptoms. Also check glucose for diabetes.

Few things come to mind. Inflammation will cause these symptoms. Illness can cause these symptoms. Also check glucose for diabetes.
I have felt very cold lately… perhaps I should take some quercetin zinc and rest today.

Glucose is in 90s fasted, even better post prandial usually.

Any tips for inflammation management? I take circumin but I have BPC and TB500 if you think those would help.

Just telmisartan, only 40mg.

I take some vitamin c and dandelion root, but I always have… and I’ve never experienced this issue until now. Very odd.

I added bitter melon lately, could that be a culprit?

Dandelion Root can be a strong diuretic! You may want to cut back or discontinue for a time to see if that helps. Are you diabetic by chance? I would definitely get some basic blood work done.

Dandelion Root can be a strong diuretic! You may want to cut back or discontinue for a time to see if that helps. Are you diabetic by chance? I would definitely get some basic blood work done.
Thanks! Fortunately not diabetic good a1c when I got it 6 months ago. I used the dandelion because I am on GH and I read it helped with the water, but may be doing more harm than good.

You might be taking too much sodium. Did you just start upping the sodium?

You might be taking too much sodium. Did you just start upping the sodium?
I did recently now since I’ve been feeling flat and struggling with pumps, but even if I upped sodium I can’t imagine that would make my pumps worse.

You sound just like me. My only solution I've found, quit running test at high levels. My cutoff is around 75-100mg/week. After that, lots of bloat, water retention, reduced appetite, indigestion, brain fog, tiredness, dry skin, dry hair, cramping, aches and pains, feeling cold(sometimes freezing cold with intense shivering but typically only after a nap). Ai, no ai, 1/2 gallon of water, 2 gallons of water, nothing has worked other than lower test levels. High levels of sodium would help with the cramping but unfortunately increase water retention and bloop pressure more.

Test is either messing with my thyroid(documented in trans people using hormones. We need more studies done on body builders) by decreasing tbg and allowing too much free t3 to circulate and the receptors start shutting down and end up hypo with high t3. I have bloodwork to support this idea.

Or high test levels are causing me insulin resistance but hypothyroidism can cause insulin resistance too. If I go on a super strict diet, I can alleviate some of the symptoms, but then I'll start experiencing hypoglycemia attacks.

Personally, I'd reduce test, drop the other stuff, and see if it helps. Whatever you figure out or do, keep us updated. Threads like this tend to go quiet without ever reaching a solution.

I switched my proviron from a new source (I run 50mg year round). Wondering if maybe it’s fake and an AI? Never heard of that though.

I’m taking .5adex EOD so more ai on top of it could be a culprit.

You sound just like me. My only solution I've found, quit running test at high levels. My cutoff is around 75-100mg/week. After that, lots of bloat, water retention, reduced appetite, indigestion, brain fog, tiredness, dry skin, dry hair, cramping, aches and pains, feeling cold(sometimes freezing cold with intense shivering but typically only after a nap). Ai, no ai, 1/2 gallon of water, 2 gallons of water, nothing has worked other than lower test levels. High levels of sodium would help with the cramping but unfortunately increase water retention and bloop pressure more.

Test is either messing with my thyroid(documented in trans people using hormones. We need more studies done on body builders) by decreasing tbg and allowing too much free t3 to circulate and the receptors start shutting down and end up hypo with high t3. I have bloodwork to support this idea.

Or high test levels are causing me insulin resistance but hypothyroidism can cause insulin resistance too. If I go on a super strict diet, I can alleviate some of the symptoms, but then I'll start experiencing hypoglycemia attacks.

Personally, I'd reduce test, drop the other stuff, and see if it helps. Whatever you figure out or do, keep us updated. Threads like this tend to go quiet without ever reaching a solution.
Personally, my thyroid and glucose levels are completely normal. I do appreciate your input however.

I switched my proviron from a new source (I run 50mg year round). Wondering if maybe it’s fake and an AI? Never heard of that though.

I’m taking .5adex EOD so more ai on top of it could be a culprit.
Do actually need to take an AI?

Cage

Do actually need to take an AI?

Cage
On 500/500/200 test deca mast, I was actually taking 1mg M .5mg W 1mg F and got a 32 e2 reading, thought that was a bit low so lowered dosing to .5mg EOD to shoot for mid 40s or so 👍

However, either way at 32 I was not flat or anything. Plenty full great pumps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws