over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Job Offer!

vat_mahoney

Newbies
Hi, I would like to take a moment and introduce myself. I am a 35 year old married father of three who has been fortunate enough to earn a fantastic income and still be able to train and eat in a way fitting for a bodybuilder/ powerlifter. I have spent the last 12 years working in the insurance restoration field (AKA Stormchasers). Over this time I have hired many bodybuilders / powerlifters who have been able to earn a phenomenal income and still compete in there respective sport. I am opening a new office in Denver, CO and would like to offer anyone who is interested the opportunity to come and start a new career that will allow you to pursue your passion and still have a "regular" life. I am offering housing and travel assistance, a draw against future earnings, and first year income of 185k or better. Please PM if you have any questions or interest.

Good thing I live in Denver!

job

I should mention that it does not matter where you live, if you are willing to travel I offer travel and housing assistance.

And did you make an account just for this offer that sounds a little too good or is this your first time to the board?

guys do not give your personal info to this cop

185k a year? hahaha......dude you could be a little more realistic. lmao

Don't respond then

You know, I cleared this job posting with Big A before I posted here. He said go for it so I did. The people who have called me know that this is a legit business and that the opportunity is real. If you feel the need to make uneducated comments then so be it.

You know, I cleared this job posting with Big A before I posted here. He said go for it so I did. The people who have called me know that this is a legit business and that the opportunity is real. If you feel the need to make uneducated comments then so be it.

Vat,

with all the negative comments that sports/bodybuilders get, you shouldve know that you would get responses like this...I mean, first off your saying you want to hire bodybuilders for your line of work...Let me ask you this, what will a bodybuilder offer you, that a normal everyday person coundnt offer you...??? Your business might be legit, but the way you worded it made it sound to good to be true...Plus (and this is big on this board) you only have 3 post...I mean if you were a vet of the board, and have been on here for years, people wouldve taken you more seriously, cause we wouldve gotten to know you a bit with your post and pics...We are like family on this board, so we all stick together and watch out for each others...

But if it is legit it soulds like a great deal, but almost to good to be true

chris

Im going to met him on Saturday. He sounds like a pretty cool guy on the phone and he wants to hire bodybuilders and powerlifters because he is a powerlifter himself. He told me that he knows that true bodybuilders and powerlifters typically have the discipline, work ethic, personality, clean-cut looks and traits that he wants in an employee. In other words, he wants to surround himself with like-minded people.

I dont have anything to hide and Im not afraid to spend a few hours of my time to perhaps make some more money and if nothing else, met another iron addict.

Whatever the case is, you guys will be the first to know after Saturday.

This Post

Guys, this wasn't posted just willy nilly. I knew there would be a negative response, it's no different then when I post on careerbuilder or monster. I can verify everything that I have stated, provide complete training, and use MY money to get people started. I have been on this board for a few months and no, I have not posted till yesterday. My post timing was of necessity, I work after natural disasters strike and denver got beat to death with hail and wind damage. If I would wait to make a thousand posts or get to know everyone then nobody would win. As far as to what bodybuiders/ powerlifters offer that the general public doesn't, looking at your physique Chris I would imagine you know what seperates you from the masses.

Later Vat

A friend of mine use to work for a company that did such work (if I am correct), it is going to areas hit by natural disasters, going to homes to do estimates on repairs, setting contractors to do the work and billing the insurance company, etc., am I pretty close?

I know he made good money and the only drawback was he traveled a great deal.

All in all it was pretty good for him while he was single and enjoyed seeing new places.

If I am wrong @ the type of work this entails, ooops

You got it

This is exactly what I do. The travel can be a pain but the financial rewards are amazing. I have several reps (My kid brother being one of them) who only work the summertime because they want to be with their families while the kids are in school. The key to making good money or phenomenal money is how hard someone works, and every rep I have who has been with me for a year or more works no more than 8 months out of the year.

This is exactly what I do. The travel can be a pain but the financial rewards are amazing. I have several reps (My kid brother being one of them) who only work the summertime because they want to be with their families while the kids are in school. The key to making good money or phenomenal money is how hard someone works, and every rep I have who has been with me for a year or more works no more than 8 months out of the year.

Very true! PM me with draw amount and expenses and a little details, thanks.

Very true! PM me with draw amount and expenses and a little details, thanks.

making money has NOTHING to do with how hard you work

in fact, the hardest workers make the very least of anybody

common sense guys. don't say i didn't warn you

(I did this once for natural disaster relief.. ended up stranded across the country with no paychecks coming in and no way to get home. It's a giant scam to get some hard labor done for cheap or free)

i'm telling all of you to stay away because i like u all and i dont want anything bad happening to anybody

Well mahoney lets here some details. Hows it all work? When do people get paid? I hope its upfront. $15,416 is what should be made each month at a minimum of 185k a year right? And even more since only working 8 months out of the year. So what do u pay every 2 weeks? So you gonna give everyone $7700 first 2 weeks pay upfront? If not I would recommend staying far far away from this cat.

JRS

I am sorry to here about what happened to you but this is not a "scam". The insurance restoration business is one of the largest industries in the United States. And as far as labor goes, there is no labor you get paid when I get paid and I draw you out until you have money coming in. The company I represent has an impeccable record and we certainly are not in the practice of stranding people. I am not trying to convince anyone to come and follow me to the gates of hell, I'm just trying to offer people an opportunity that I am very blessed to have bestowed upon me. I would like to speak to you JRS because if you have experience(even though it wasn't great) you could be very successfull in doing this. I put up the risk ($$$) and never ask you to use your money or "sweat equity" to keep things afloat.

Curious

making money has NOTHING to do with how hard you work

in fact, the hardest workers make the very least of anybody

common sense guys. don't say i didn't warn you

(I did this once for natural disaster relief.. ended up stranded across the country with no paychecks coming in and no way to get home. It's a giant scam to get some hard labor done for cheap or free)

i'm telling all of you to stay away because i like u all and i dont want anything bad happening to anybody

Vat, I would also have to agree with my brothers on this board, I am very skeptical but you do appeal to a certain audience, which In fact is a deal that sounds too good to be true. I hope your honest and have integrity in what you are doing, but at the same time how do you know BIG A? BIG A would not try to scam us on his board... you are now like an ambassador of BIG A if he allowed you to do this, and that goes a long way on this board, please you been advised.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner