over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Johnny "football" Manziel

PitbullTank

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Watching his 1st interview rite now... All I can say is WOW.... What an amazing athlete... His maturity is showing in his play as well as his media speaking... I think this kid deserves tha heisman... 4600 total yards(sec single season record)... For a freshman this is nothing short of unbelievable.... Better stats than cam or tebow had...6 games with 2+ pass anddd 2+ rush TDs... 24TDs passing/ 8ints/ rushed for 1181 yards as a qb and 19 rush Tds!! Lol....Just amazinggg!!!

You think he gets tha heisman? I do.... And I can't waitttt to see this kids UPSIDE when he really gets going...

Watching his 1st interview rite now... All I can say is WOW.... What an amazing athlete... His maturity is showing in his play as well as his media speaking... I think this kid deserves tha heisman... 4600 total yards(sec single season record)... For a freshman this is nothing short of unbelievable.... Better stats than cam or tebow had...6 games with 2+ pass anddd 2+ rush TDs... 24TDs passing/ 8ints/ rushed for 1181 yards as a qb and 19 rush Tds!! Lol....Just amazinggg!!!

You think he gets tha heisman? I do.... And I can't waitttt to see this kids UPSIDE when he really gets going...

There is no doubt he deserves it and will get it. A true freshman at that.

C'mon mannnnnnn

Agree with Pitt. Amazing Athlete among the Elite. Seems like his head is on straight too. Hope to see him win it.

He deserves to win it without a doubt.

He has been unbelievable this season. Way moreso than any of the other candidates.

I think he deserves it....but very unlikely they give it to freshman but we shall see...

I think he deserves it....but very unlikely they give it to freshman but we shall see...

Who else would win it though?

The only other person I wouldn't mind winning would be the WR from USC....he has been unreal too.

No way any wr should win Heisman...

In addition USC had such a poor season. No Heisman for team with five losses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

No way any wr should win Heisman...

In addition USC had such a poor season. No Heisman for team with five losses.

Why shouldn't they?

Also, it shouldn't matter how good their team is, it's an individual award. It's sad that it has become this way.

Who u thinkin then G? M'tao, LBer from ND?(sorry if I missplelled his name)... He is an amazing defensive player... And I like defense over offense anyday... The freshman aspect of mr football just blows me awayyyy

Te'o from ND should get the Heisman. Stats are stats you can always tailor them to make your point of view seem right. Manziel has had a good year and is my #2 choice. Beating Bama in Bama was big but hard to look past his two home losses. If you watch the games you can see what Te'o has done has been more impactful for an undefeated ND team.

Who else would win it though?

The only other person I wouldn't mind winning would be the WR from USC....he has been unreal too.

M'tao, tha LB from dame... Again, sorry if I spell his name wrong

Who u thinkin then G? M'tao, LBer from ND?(sorry if I missplelled his name)... He is an amazing defensive player... And I like defense over offense anyday... The freshman aspect of mr football just blows me awayyyy

IMO, Te'O should not win. He's never even the best LB in the country, let alone the best overall player. He is a lot of hype, aside form his 7 INTs

Hell, Ryan Shazier from Ohio state has way better stats than him, but has gotten 0 recognition.

Te'o from ND should get the Heisman. Stats are stats you can always tailor them to make your point of view seem right. Manziel has had a good year and is my #2 choice. Beating Bama in Bama was big but hard to look past his two home losses. If you watch the games you can see what Te'o has done has been more impactful for an undefeated ND team.

Yeah, Te'O has been more impactful, but the Heisman is an award for "The Most Outstanding Player in College Football"...not the Most Valuable. Is he really good? Sure. Is he the best player in football? Not even close.

Therefore, Te'O shouldn't win the award since he isn't even the best at his position.

-------------------------------

The following are stats for two middle linebackers, both from undefeated teams, one is being considered for the heisman, the other gets no mention for any post season award. See if you can figure out who each one is?

Player A INT's 1, Tackles 114, Tackles for Loss 17, Sacks 5, Passes Defended 10, Forced Fumbles 3, TD's 1

Player B INT's 7, Tackles 103, Tackles for Loss 5.5, Sacks 1.5, Passes Defended 4, Forced Fumbles 0, TD's 0

all stats from cfbstats.com

He will not get the Heisman just because he is a true freshman. Look back at Adrian Peterson when he was a true freshman. He should have won it that year, but did not simply because he was a true freshman.

Te'o will win it this year. Last defensive guy to win was Woodson from Michigan. Its time, plus he lead his team to being unranked to a national title game.

Johnny Football does deserve it and he will finish second in the balloting, but this is going to the senior who lead his team to a national title game.

Manziel has possibly the worst nickname of all time. I mean, Johnny Football? That sounds so stupid it's not even funny.

I do think he is the heisman winner right now though.

- USC has had a terrible terrible year but what Marquis Lee has done has been unbelievable. I really think he should at least be a finalist.
- I thought Kenjon Barner should have won until he shit the bed against Stanford.
- Collin Klein overrated
- Braxton Miller led OSU to an undefeated year and it's disgusting to me that they are ineligible for the national title
- Manti Teo should be top 3

to sum it all up

1. Manziel
2. Miller
3. T'eo
4. Lee
5. Klein
6. Barner

No one else belongs in the conversation IMO

One has to explain why a qb is far more important than a wr...? Guess if that needs an explanation...:confused:

Freshman dont win.

Adrian Peterson didnt win as a freshman.

Herschel Walker didnt win as a freshman.

Cant see this guy. That said it is a weak field for the trophy.

Ak

He's actually a redshirt freshman. But I think he deserves it. Although the defenses he put those numbers up against were subpar (Alabama being an exception), I believe he is more appropriate for the award than Klein or Teo. I used to play baseball with him back in the day and he's a pretty good guy also.

Last edited:
This is his year to win it, he's losing his O line to the nfl after this year and next year he won't have 9 seconds to find out how to pick you apart.

Manziel has possibly the worst nickname of all time. I mean, Johnny Football? That sounds so stupid it's not even funny.

I do think he is the heisman winner right now though.

- USC has had a terrible terrible year but what Marquis Lee has done has been unbelievable. I really think he should at least be a finalist.
- I thought Kenjon Barner should have won until he shit the bed against Stanford.
- Collin Klein overrated
- Braxton Miller led OSU to an undefeated year and it's disgusting to me that they are ineligible for the national title
- Manti Teo should be top 3

to sum it all up

1. Manziel
2. Miller
3. T'eo
4. Lee
5. Klein
6. Barner

No one else belongs in the conversation IMO

I like braxton as well.... My top 3 in order would be jonny, braxton, then t'ao... I personally don't think a loss or 2 should effect the decision w johnny tho, if w r comparing to t'ao az the QB position is farrrrrr more difficult to play "elite" than LBs....and QB position is why I'd put braxton in front of t'ao as wll.... It is true that strength of schedule will b factored, and johnny did play against sum weaker Ds... BUTTTTTTT, with a win over bama and HOW he played that game, I'm almost willing to make it an even matter....

****sighhhh***** one day my boyz from THA U will return to championship form, soon as all these sanctions r dropped lol.... :)

On a side note, and outside ncaa... How many times can I watch mark sanchez run into tha ass of his O lineman and fumble and bust out laughing soooo hard my side hurts!!! Omgggg that's one of tha biggest goof plays I've ever seen...and being in miami and a phin fan just makes it thatttt much better hahhahahahahahahahahha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131