over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Johnny "football" Manziel

As a Ohio State fan, I wouldn't put Miller that high up.

He is good, but when he actually played a good D (Wisconsin, Mich), he got shut down pretty bad.

He will definitely be the front runner next year though. OSU will be tough.

I have

1)Johnny
2)Lee
3)Ta'o
4)Miller
5)Klein

Te'o from ND should get the Heisman. Stats are stats you can always tailor them to make your point of view seem right. Manziel has had a good year and is my #2 choice. Beating Bama in Bama was big but hard to look past his two home losses. If you watch the games you can see what Te'o has done has been more impactful for an undefeated ND team.

Well all things being equal ND would have at least 2 losses had they played A & M's schedule. Bama will expose them. Playoff starts next year so ND better enjoy it now because they won't be back for another 20 years at least if ever.

Rex.

Well all things being equal ND would have at least 2 losses had they played A & M's schedule. Bama will expose them. Playoff starts next year so ND better enjoy it now because they won't be back for another 20 years at least if ever.

Rex.

Amen...

ND is going to get smacked. They played an easy schedule.

fight on!

Rex.

And if ND has 1-2 losses, Ta'o wouldn't even be in the top 10 for the Heisman. ESPN is hyping him so bad.

A&M Head Coach Kevin Sumlin has got to be loving the past couple years. His success at University of Houston with Case Keenum and now this year with Manziel. :headbang:

Te'o from ND should get the Heisman. Stats are stats you can always tailor them to make your point of view seem right. Manziel has had a good year and is my #2 choice. Beating Bama in Bama was big but hard to look past his two home losses. If you watch the games you can see what Te'o has done has been more impactful for an undefeated ND team.

Well he tailored the stats to beat Newton and tebow, who both won the heisman when they set them at the time, right? (maybe I'm wrong) Te'o seems like a great all around person and is definitely a great player, but he should not even be invited (except in this poor year). Its not like teams are scheming against him when they play him, like they did against Suh. You know Te'o will get tackles, and maybe be in place for an INT. Suh needed to have 2 or 3 guys against him every game or he was going to rip your Qb's head off. And I only use Suh for an example as he is the most recent def player (def only) I can think of who was in Heisman race who really was impactful. I there was not such a love for ND, and had they lost to Pitt, Te'o would not be even mentioned.

Alas the voters will not probably give it to Manziel because he is a freshman which is total BS. The award is for best player, not best upper classman. Plus you never know when he could play his last game.

And if ND has 1-2 losses, Ta'o wouldn't even be in the top 10 for the Heisman. ESPN is hyping him so bad.

Yes agreed, but they are undefeated and in the big show.

Ak

Freshman dont win.

Adrian Peterson didnt win as a freshman.

Herschel Walker didnt win as a freshman.

Cant see this guy. That said it is a weak field for the trophy.

Ak

If they did not give it to those two guys as Freshman, they are not giving it to Johnny Football.

Ta'o from Notre Dame-their best player on the #1 ranked team....Johnny football from A&M-the most outstanding, exciting player in college football-winner of the Heisman-Johnny!!

If they did not give it to those two guys as Freshman, they are not giving it to Johnny Football.

yes and AP never won it period. he was hampered by injuries his soph/jr years, and shows why its just plain dumb not to consider the best player, whether he be a freshman or a 27 yr old 8th yr sr.

yes and AP never won it period. he was hampered by injuries his soph/jr years, and shows why its just plain dumb not to consider the best player, whether he be a freshman or a 27 yr old 8th yr sr.

You are correct. Injuries hampered what he could have done in college.

Last year Tyrann Mathieu was a finalist as an underclassmen, because underclassmen are starting now more than ever before. The game has evolved, the award should too, and it belongs to Johnny Football this year. For God's sakes he lit up Alabama by finding his #3 and 4 recievers and moving the ball at will.

Manziel is the truth. Dude is a flat out stud. All as a redshirt freshman. Should he win the heisman? If he did I cant say it would shock me of be an upset.

Well all things being equal ND would have at least 2 losses had they played A & M's schedule.

Exactly. And 2 losses is generous. I think they'd struggle to go 4-4 in the SEC.

Walker was years & years ago and lost to Marcus Allen who actually had more total offensive yardage that season. As a freshman, Adrian Peterson and OU got their asses handed to them 55-19 by USC. Who won the Heisman that year? USC's Matt Leinart who played for 3 national titles during his college career and put up some impressive numbers each of those seasons.

A player becoming a NFL star or legend means nothing. In hindsight, of course you can say, "How could he not have won the Heisman?!?!" What matters is what you do THAT college season, not your entire college and pro career.

Aside from Manziel having great numbers, there is also a lack of competition this year. If there was an upperclassman with huge numbers, then yeah, the upperclassman might get the nod.

To me, Manziel has run away with it this season. Hard to make an argument for anyone else.

Last edited:
Exactly. And 2 losses is generous. I think they'd struggle to go 4-4 in the SEC.

Walker was years & years ago and lost to Marcus Allen who actually had more total offensive yardage that season. As a freshman, Adrian Peterson and OU got their asses handed to them 55-19 by USC. Who won the Heisman that year? USC's Matt Leinart who played for 3 national titles during his college career and put up some impressive numbers each of those seasons.

A player becoming a NFL star or legend means nothing. In hindsight, of course you can say, "How could he not have won the Heisman?!?!" What matters is what you do THAT college season, not your entire college and pro career.

Aside from Manziel having great numbers, there is also a lack of competition this year. If there was an upperclassman with huge numbers, then yeah, the upperclassman might get the nod.

To me, Manziel has run away with it this season. Hard to make an argument for anyone else.

So much truth!!

Uh, the poster who commented that Johnny played weaker D's than B Miller might want to re think that, or look at the D rankings...

Te'o should receive it due to his stats, but let's be real. Once Notre dame plays the sec team in the national championship he will look like a high school player. Sec football is not your ordinary NCAA football. That's why I believe that Manziel should win.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131