over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jon Jones Well Fed in Jail

I always worked in the chow hall in the state joints so I could eat as much as I want but the county jail downtown will literally starve you lol.... you'll be begging to plead guilty just so you can get to prison and eat:D

I just want this guy to get back in the octagon because he was completely unbeatable. I hope he is still at his best next time he fights.

I just want this guy to get back in the octagon because he was completely unbeatable. I hope he is still at his best next time he fights.

Pretty sure you have nothing to worry about with his conditioning, he is the most muscular I have ever seen him and he has cardio for days!

"Everyone knows who he is because he was just here a few months ago to speak as part of his community service."

Lol...that must be a little embarrassing/awkward. Talk to the guys in jail about staying out of jail, come in a few months later after violating parole. Do as I say, not as I do.

"Everyone knows who he is because he was just here a few months ago to speak as part of his community service."

Lol...that must be a little embarrassing/awkward. Talk to the guys in jail about staying out of jail, come in a few months later after violating parole. Do as I say, not as I do.

Haha right that's exactly what I was thinking.

I have $10 on dc winning Jon Jones. So hopefully JJ get's his act together and starts acting like a saint so this fight can happen.

I strongly dislike this guy. I still can't get over the scumbag move he pulled by leaving an injured pregnant lady, who he caused the car accident, and instead ran (hit and run) like a coward. I'm not much of a DC fan either, but I hope he KO's Jones....but I think Jon will win:mad:

He was released this morning and the fight is still going on. He does have to get his shit together because Jon Jones is great and is the pound for pound best IMO.

I think he going to beat DC and get his belt back. What do you guys think on his upcoming fight with DC?

I strongly dislike this guy. I still can't get over the scumbag move he pulled by leaving an injured pregnant lady, who he caused the car accident, and instead ran (hit and run) like a coward. I'm not much of a DC fan either, but I hope he KO's Jones....but I think Jon will win:mad:

let it go fam

Haha right that's exactly what I was thinking.

I have $10 on dc winning Jon Jones. So hopefully JJ get's his act together and starts acting like a saint so this fight can happen.
Yeah, it would be a shame for you to lose that big money :D

Yeah, it would be a shame for you to lose that big money :D

Haha it's more of a stats thing, I bet a close friend and we're competitive he's won me in bets like 8-4 , so if I win this one it'll be 8-5 .

Besides betting , even if small amounts of money, makes sports 1000000x better !

Nice car and no valentine one. Probably would've saved him from this mess. He should stop talking once pulled over. It never helps your case to get into it with the cops. I'm sure he ate fine in there. Not the best, but it's grub. It was only a little over a day.

He just can't stay out of trouble. Also, some jails have damn good food.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131