over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Journal of training gear nutrition and more

Don't obsess over weight but it is a very good marker to gage how successful your offseason is going, weight should be slowly moving upward, if not then that tells you that you need a "slight" calorie increase! The logbook and the food should be scaling upward thus the weight will more than likely scale upward in advanced lifters.
Totally agree : hear it this from a people who did not put a single kilogram for months: how much do you eat? A lot ( apparently not). I am looking forward for this offseason as I will finally utilise gh potential in reasonable dose.

Found full bottle of npp at place i would never expect 😃 could not be better. So here we go : slightly lower test to 400 add 400 mg npp - -800 mg total anabolic load with 4iu of gh. Lethargy completely gone since i switch to one dosing only pre bed.

Have comments all the time - you progressed so much - and from the people that see me often - it looks like plan is working. I am getting thicker and leaner as well. Love the results. I start to see that higher test start giving me a thickness i need. That is a curse of tall guy- you just need that thickness to look good. But i have a good few months to progress. I actually gonna stop jumping on a scale as today I was 102.9 but in a gym I was a biggest version of myself. Maybe once a month J will check my weight and I will rely only on a mirror. The higher test did not even kick in yet properly so that is gonna be interesting. Strength went up noticeably so good times coming. My post workout meal was 140 grams protein 200 gram carbs and 5 grams of fat.

This is how much water i hold on 4iu gh. Been few weeks on this dose. I was sure that water will go down but nope still michelin man.

Attachments

• IMG_9216.jpeg
    IMG_9216.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 24
No weight changes in a last few weeks. Time to finish this bulk. Look like I hit a stop point. So it is time to prepare myself to another bulk.
8 weeks to 250 mg test , no creatine moderate amount of carbs but proteins go up. Will try to keep weight same but be much denser after 8 weeks then I am now.

Why no creatine?
Like with everything - things works better when we do not use it all time. Tried both ways and for sure it kicks better when I have few weeks off and then jump on it with loading phase.

From 8 of april i will start my cutting phase - that will be 8 weeks of solidify phase. Till then i will cruise. On just 250 mg of test.

Currently i am a coaching a guy to the contest which is now 4.5 weeks out. I am very tempted to see if i can do a great shape in this very short period of time but i will give it a go and compete. Diet
Fruits only
Very high proteins
Omegas3
Let’s gooooo !!!

Just checked my waist - measurements are like last year after few weeks of dieting , quads are already separated. Time to set another lower setpoint in bodyfat. Carbs were high all the time so even bringing them down 20% will make me loose a lot of bodyfat. Just did first 20 minutes cardio. Next 3 weeks 3x 20 minutes.

Weight 100.0 flat as pancake , 5 days low carb and two cardio sessions 20 minutes each done. Time to carb up. Today was pull session. Strength still climbing up. Starting gear dosage
250 mg test 50 mg turinabol.

Attachments

• IMG_9374.jpeg
    IMG_9374.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9375.jpeg
    IMG_9375.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9378.jpeg
    IMG_9378.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 21

Staff online