over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just a couple progress photos i took for my coach

Jman9229

Registered
Sitting at 166-170, for the past like 4 months, even though I eat 3500 cal a day, and of course 4000+ here and there :/

what ya'll think? weak points?

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5991.jpg
    IMG_5991.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG_5993.jpg
    IMG_5993.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_5996.jpg
    IMG_5996.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_6001.jpg
    IMG_6001.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_6002.jpg
    IMG_6002.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 337
How tall are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds clique but just overall size bud! Looking good though

How tall are you?

i'm 5'10"

I love competing, and I've done 2 shows so far. End of 2012 and 2013. I would like to keep up the once a year thing because I usually get a pretty good rebound after a show. But I don't like competing and not having a chance to win. If I can keep this conditioning and get to 180-190. I would consider competing again.

i'm 5'10"

I love competing, and I've done 2 shows so far. End of 2012 and 2013. I would like to keep up the once a year thing because I usually get a pretty good rebound after a show. But I don't like competing and not having a chance to win. If I can keep this conditioning and get to 180-190. I would consider competing again.

What's ur goals? National level? Are u competing npc?

My advice would be to eat up and train heavy with progression. You have a good lean base. Add from there, do u mind posting ur diet?

looking good mate good base hope you keep making pregress

What's ur goals? National level? Are u competing npc?

My advice would be to eat up and train heavy with progression. You have a good lean base. Add from there, do u mind posting ur diet?

good idea. I compete NPC, I would like to make national level. In 5 years or so, depending on how I progress.

Meal 1
9tbs cream of wheat
2 scoops protein
4 tbsp. pb

Meal 2
1 cup rice
8oz chicken cooked in 2tbsp olive oil

Meal 3
1.5 cup rice
5oz chicken cooked in 2tbsp coconut oil

Intra- 50g carbs (karbolyn) 75g for back and legs

post- 50g protein, 50g carbs (karbolyn (75 for back and legs)

Meal 4
1/2lb burger at Wendy's plain

Meal 5
10 egg whites
1/2 cup rice

Meal 6
8oz chicken breast in 2 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup rice
2 tbsp. pb

*all white rice

Your meal plan look really solid. I think your higher than 3500 cals though bud. I'd start by bumping ur carbs up by 45 grams (1cup rice) assessing ur progress over two weeks and then possibly bumping it again and again etc. I wouldn't play with ur fats as they look plenty high enough.maybe bump the ore meal to 8oz meat and add some pepto pro intra with ur carbs or at least some eaas. I think ur doing great just keep putting the work in and I see no reason why u can't be national level in. Few years

Very nice build, very well put together diet...and they say carbs before bed is bad for ya :p. You will have to keep plugging away, you sound like me where you require tonnes of food to gain weight! Keep it up buddy, slow and steady

How old are you? You look great matey. I would advise not to think about competing for awhile and concentrate on getting more overall size. A few years of gaining (staying relatively lean) will do your future BB prospects great imo.

Good start

i would say your delts and back look good and the rest not bad at all, my thoughts on your diet are just that you will not gain much size on that diet....thats about how i used to eat and if your anything like me (fast metabolism) then you need more red meat and carbs, sweet potatoes and cheeseburgers helped me gain size.

You look great. At your height, I had the same issue. Conditioning at local shows might get you the win. Getting lean isn't the problem. Size is. Middleweight isn't your true weight class. Dieting down year over year might restrict you from packing on the size that you will need to be competitive down. I would suggest you taking a couple of years off from competing to put on size. Compete as a light heavy in your next show to gauge yourself. Work to that goal then go from there. At a national level you need to be at least 220 on stage. Eat, Eat, Eat and train wisely.

I suggest that you look at Shelby's threads. That's exactly how you do it.

Very nice build, very well put together diet...and they say carbs before bed is bad for ya :p. You will have to keep plugging away, you sound like me where you require tonnes of food to gain weight! Keep it up buddy, slow and steady

thanks. ya, more wendys lol

How old are you? You look great matey. I would advise not to think about competing for awhile and concentrate on getting more overall size. A few years of gaining (staying relatively lean) will do your future BB prospects great imo.

thank you. i'm 21. 22 in a couple months. Yes, def more size!

i would say your delts and back look good and the rest not bad at all, my thoughts on your diet are just that you will not gain much size on that diet....thats about how i used to eat and if your anything like me (fast metabolism) then you need more red meat and carbs, sweet potatoes and cheeseburgers helped me gain size.

good advice! i'll talk to the boss and mention it. I love sweet potatoes!

You look great. At your height, I had the same issue. Conditioning at local shows might get you the win. Getting lean isn't the problem. Size is. Middleweight isn't your true weight class. Dieting down year over year might restrict you from packing on the size that you will need to be competitive down. I would suggest you taking a couple of years off from competing to put on size. Compete as a light heavy in your next show to gauge yourself. Work to that goal then go from there. At a national level you need to be at least 220 on stage. Eat, Eat, Eat and train wisely.

I suggest that you look at Shelby's threads. That's exactly how you do it.

good advice! thanks. I realize if I did make it to national level at 190, I woudnt stand a chance with them. would def need to get over 200

Lookin good jman. Keep up the hard work.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I actually think you are very symmetrical and look great. You jsut need to put on more mass. If you could put on 20+ more pounds, you will look like a totally different person.

Keep at it man.

I feel your sabotaging your progress by trying to step on stage once a year. You need time to progress in terms of moving heavier poundages and eating more food as you go and as needed. Why set road blocks in the form of 12-20 week diets for what. This is purely feed back and not meant personally, I do not feel you are worthy of getting on stage. I know there is a trend of people competing who look questionable so it creates a lower standard dont subject yourself to that. You look good but, you have ways to go. Instead of making it a point to compete once a year compete when you look in the mirror and feel ready to do damage.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws