over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just started trt

patmowery

Registered
I'm 35 6'6'' 280 about 18% bf

I've never ran a cycle before. Talked about it asked questions....read a ton of information on this site....just really never felt the need.

However I recently have been feeling a bit tired and sex drive is fallen off a bit. Also really had a tough time losing the bf.

I recently had my blood work done my test level was 403 so I decided to start trt on my own. I took my first shot on Sat of 100mg test e.

My questions are

Think 100 mg a week is a good starting point? If so or whatever dose would you split test e twice a week or would you think once a week is efficient enough?

What would your thoughts be on getting my blood work again? 4weeks/ 6 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never ran a cycle before. Talked about it asked questions....read a ton of information on this site....just really never felt the need.

However I recently have been feeling a bit tired and sex drive is fallen off a bit. Also really had a tough time losing the bf.

I recently had my blood work done my test level was 403 so I decided to start trt on my own. I took my first shot on Sat of 100mg test e.

My questions are

Think 100 mg a week is a good starting point? If so or whatever dose would you split test e twice a week or would you think once a week is efficient enough?

your answer is..it depends
what i can tell you what my doc has me doing
140Test cyp week broke down into doses EOD subQ plus 250 HCG twice a week

we did blood work to start then re-pulled at 6 weeks and now every 6 mths
so my question is why haven't you seen a TRT doc in your area?

Last edited:

Probably the same reasons I don't go through a doc.

1. He wouldn't put me on even though my levels were in the 300s. Which he said was still in range. Yeah for an 80 year old..
2. It cost a lot of money out of pocket.

This was a TRT clinic and not even my PCP. I was shocked.

1. He wouldn't put me on even though my levels were in the 300s. Which he said was still in range. Yeah for an 80 year old..

1: again that depends on the doc, my levels where 400 and he put me on
2: yes fees on the front can be higher but overall it comes out the same

My doctor said I was fine so I figured I would self prescribe and do my own blood work. I've done quite a bit of homework and believe I can do It successfully. Maybe not but figure why not try and see what kinda results I could get.

My doctor said I was fine so I figured I would self prescribe and do my own blood work. I've done quite a bit of homework and believe I can do It successfully. Maybe not but figure why not try and see what kinda results I could get.

look for the TRT doc that handles athletes in your city, then set an appt there

Yeah this is exactly why. Blood work is cheap and usually covered by insurance and test is usually very reasonable .....I just couldn't justify the clinic pricing.

My questions are

yeah 100mg a week is a good place to start, wait 6 weeks then get bloods, make sure you get a trough!, as far as a protocol you will have to see how you feel, I started at 1 inject a week but after 6 weeks I start twice a week, I wanted to achieve more stable levels, it should not be to difficult for you to find a doc, sometimes if you email some compounding pharms in your area they can send you a list of docs they work with, also if you go to excelmale.com they are good with trt there, and can probably give you some names of docs to check on, I started to go to a very well known trt doc in my area but for convenience, I chose someone about 15 minutes from my house, he really does not care if I inject once a week, twice a week, or everyday, he leaves that up to me, as long as I stay within the prescribed dose, which is 80mg twice a week, .25 anastrozole twice a week, 250iu twice a week, also bro when you get bloods don't just get total test, and get the sensitive for estrogen, like I said go to excelmale and do some reading there, good luck!!

yeah 100mg a week is a good place to start, wait 6 weeks then get bloods, make sure you get a trough!, as far as a protocol you will have to see how you feel, I started at 1 inject a week but after 6 weeks I start twice a week, I wanted to achieve more stable levels, it should not be to difficult for you to find a doc, sometimes if you email some compounding pharms in your area they can send you a list of docs they work with, also if you go to excelmale.com they are good with trt there, and can probably give you some names of docs to check on, I started to go to a very well known trt doc in my area but for convenience, I chose someone about 15 minutes from my house, he really does not care if I inject once a week, twice a week, or everyday, he leaves that up to me, as long as I stay within the prescribed dose, which is 80mg twice a week, .25 anastrozole twice a week, 250iu twice a week, also bro when you get bloods don't just get total test, and get the sensitive for estrogen, like I said go to excelmale and do some reading there, good luck!!

Thanks for the advice bro really appreciate it.

My advice is to get a pharmacuetical prescription for it and a knowledgeable endo on your side. After doing self-administered TRT for 10 years and learning a ton on my own, making mistakes, correcting them through out of pocket bloodwork, finding my way...the biggest thing that would have benefited me would have been having a doc on my side.

The other piece of advice is to not fall into the temptation (especially strong if you read forums or talk with friends who are into anabolics) to use any synthetic anabolics.

Test, aromasin, HCG, GH, and then some various inject anti-oxidants are really all you need.

Dbol, deca, tren, EQ, primo all of that shit will WRECK your health and your bloodwork. There's no way around it...all of the synthetic drugs will smash you down and cause long-lasting health problems that very well may shorten your life (and at least make you unhealthier while you live). All for 5-15lb of muscle over your setpoint on a reasonable dose of Test/GH :banghead:

Last edited:
I have to agree with find a clinic or doc that will prescribe. And somebody else said it'll be a few more bucks in the beginning but in the end it'll be worth it. And you can sort of do your own doc after you get the clear to go six months in between appointments. I'm pharmaceutical grade you know you will have consistent dosage impurity every time. Shopping in the black market, it could definitely vary.

My advice is to get a pharmacuetical prescription for it and a knowledgeable endo on your side. After doing self-administered TRT for 10 years and learning a ton on my own, making mistakes, correcting them through out of pocket bloodwork, finding my way...the biggest thing that would have benefited me would have been having a doc on my side.

The other piece of advice is to not fall into the temptation (especially strong if you read forums or talk with friends who are into anabolics) to use any synthetic anabolics.

Test, aromasin, HCG, GH, and then some various inject anti-oxidants are really all you need.

Dbol, deca, tren, EQ, primo all of that shit will WRECK your health and your bloodwork. There's no way around it...all of the synthetic drugs will smash you down and cause long-lasting health problems that very well may shorten your life (and at least make you unhealthier while you live). All for 5-15lb of muscle over your setpoint on a reasonable dose of Test/GH :banghead:

Appreciate the advice. I don't plan on taking anything more than those you described. One of my main issues for finding a local trt clinic is there are none in my state cause of state laws. Which is why I wanted to try to do it myself. Maybe I will just be honest with my primary and see if he will help?

Deca at 200mg per week is very safe and makes a great combo to a TRT protocol.

At 100mg/week my levels go from around 1000 down to 430. Split up 2x a week, my levels are in the 550-700 range without HCG. With some HCG thrown in at 250 i.u. 2x a week that bumps things up another 100 points for a day or so. E2 is no problem.

Op you should read Emeric's and MassiveG's threads.

Thank you. I read some of it i've also skimmed over both of them before. Good read I will continue. I've been thinking about doing sub q anyway. Iv actually been using 27g 1/2in and really like them but have considered doing sub q and using emerics protocol.

A urologist is your best bet for low T.

Quality of life issues with ED, lethargy and no interest in ANYTHING.

Deca at 200mg per week is very safe and makes a great combo to a TRT protocol.

In my experience, it is not safe. It shuts your natural production down hard, with negative consequences on alternate synthetic pathways than just the Testosterone synthesis your nuts/brain makes. It makes HCG not work as well...this is years of experience from using Deca as a "joint supplement" at 100-300mg/week.

A better joint supplement is inject curcumin imo which has POSITIVE benefits elsewhere in the body.

I played very loose with what I would take over the last decade. Most of it would blow me up 5-15lb or harden me up or whatever (depending on the compound). All of the synthetic compounds shut me down very hard (yes there are varying levels of shutdown, you can find this out for yourself by subtracting HCG for 1-2 months, using synthetic anabolics, then adding HCG in again and watch your testosterone spike be much less compared to if you had just stuck to Test/GH - but if its not clear I and many others like me on TRT for health/life do NOT suggest testing this!).

Last edited:
Think about it like this, a single 50mg injection of nandrolone is enough to shut a male down. A single injection of 50mg of testosterone is not enough to shut somebody down.

Nand is very powerful stuff. It is why bodybuilders use it. It being foreign to the body though wrecks havoc on the natural HPTA.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear