over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just won the Jr. cal Heavyweight class

BIG-D

Registered
After going back to the fight game for a while I decided that bodybuilding is my passion and im done with fighting for good this time. That was in Febuary and I weighed under 200lbs soft and flabby as hell. All muscle melted off from long hours of cardio. Here we are in June and I start my comeback with a win! Still have a long way to go as far as size is concerned but I was pretty happy with my condition. Gotta get some muscle now! Too small for a heavy:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0385 copy_NAVTUCEGGP.jpg
    IMG_0385 copy_NAVTUCEGGP.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 691
  • IMG_0401 copy_ZARZEEFSEE.jpg
    IMG_0401 copy_ZARZEEFSEE.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_2405 copy.jpg
    IMG_2405 copy.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 382
a few more...big props to Alex A and his wife for bein stand up people and takin some rad pics!!

Attachments

• IMG_0394 copy_SVKLBZQHRK.jpg
    IMG_0394 copy_SVKLBZQHRK.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0389 copy_AUCCYRZEIU.jpg
    IMG_0389 copy_AUCCYRZEIU.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_2431 copy.jpg
    IMG_2431 copy.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
congrats bro !!!

conditioning was very good ...

bro, it was great meeting you and you were impressive, i was proud man.

Also, you should be stoked about the win and more than likely there will be a write up about it in Iron Man Magazine.

You did a good job with your condition and color bro and posed really good which made for good pics... Wait till you see the pics your going to get. My wife shot the hell out of you... You will get the group shots, morning routine and night routine and pose down pics. plus your trohopy presentation shots ..

I know personally, as i did this show back in 02 as my first NPC show... I have competed a lot of time, done 5 pro qualifiers and that show at the Junior cal is one of my favorite wins. Congrats..

How exciting!! Congratulations!

Congrats Big D. Like Alex said, your conditioning and color are perfect.

Big D, I was at the show talking to Alex. If I knew you were a Pro Muscle member, I would have said Hi. Congrats on your win!

Congrats! Very inspiring. Keep it up.

congrats on the win BIG-D

conditioning looks great!!

Congrats dude! Nice ink too btw.

WAY TO GO MAN!!!!!

My advise to you bro is... Keep pushing hard and do more shows..

You got in really good shape here and the LA is in just a few weeks..

Also, i would work all year and come back to the Junior cal with a few more pounds, same condition and a few more tats and take the whole sucker!

wow...thank you everyone for all of the replies! Just got home from a long day at work and you all have truly made my day!

My advise to you bro is... Keep pushing hard and do more shows..

You got in really good shape here and the LA is in just a few weeks..

Also, i would work all year and come back to the Junior cal with a few more pounds, same condition and a few more tats and take the whole sucker!

hmmmm until I read this I was gonna call it a season...but now you have me thinking. I was originally getting ready for the San Jose and then possibly the LA but my training partner (Jerome Ferguson) was watchin me pose and said ummm I think you should do the Jr Cal in two days...so I did!
I figured since I know I need to add some size I should go out with the win and start putting it on for next year...but maybe I have one more in me ;)

bro, it was great meeting you and you were impressive, i was proud man.

Also, you should be stoked about the win and more than likely there will be a write up about it in Iron Man Magazine.

You did a good job with your condition and color bro and posed really good which made for good pics... Wait till you see the pics your going to get. My wife shot the hell out of you... You will get the group shots, morning routine and night routine and pose down pics. plus your trohopy presentation shots ..

I know personally, as i did this show back in 02 as my first NPC show... I have competed a lot of time, done 5 pro qualifiers and that show at the Junior cal is one of my favorite wins. Congrats..

Thanks bro! It was great meeting you too. To here that you were proud means alot coming from you. I cant wait to see all the pics! Your wife does a tremendous job. Amazing how there will be five pics of just one pose and each pic is from a slightly different angle....lol how the hell does she move that fast?!

Bro.. I had no idea you trained with Jerome " Who let the Dogs Out" Fergeson.

He is one cool dude and should do some serious damage at the USA.

Glad you liked the pics.. My wife has the best camera and knows how to shoot.. She will not be covering the San Jose. No major magazine usually covers that show..

I know the show is in less than 3 weeks..in my opinion, you should hang on one more week and do the LA..

Its close to your home and Jerome will be there. So will I.. My wife is shooting the LA and will get more good pics too..

I have had great luck with some wins a the LA myself. I hope you do it, if you do, will see you there!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws