over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kali Muscle 2014 Mr. Los Angeles

His upper body is huge and CRAZY dense! He just needs to put the proper focus into his legs.

Here's a recent vid of Kali at the NPC USA's:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYX59FfCGTE"]Internet Sensation Kali Muscle At The 2014 NPC USA Championships! - YouTube[/ame]

Haha, he's a funny dude. Seems like a real likable guy. I'm sure he will do well in the entertainment industry.

He's filmed a bunch commercials.

Yeah, I know. I just mean I think he'll do more than just commercials in the future. I've seen a few of them. The one where he's directing traffic is pretty funny.

I respect that guy so damn much. Not for his physique, but for how he turned his life around and USED his physique to inspire others AND make a living

Sorry, I havent read through this whole thread so not sure if anyone has already said anything similar or not BUT

How in the absolute hell can you possibly respect a guy who not only blatantly lies about being natural but uses it as his main point in virtual every video he makes online, every interview, and every god damn chance he opens his "MOTHA FUCKING" mouth??

This dude is a fucking scumbag!

He gives false hope to all those kids he puts his focus on that come from the inner cities of America and gives them a false dream that "hard work" and "roman noodles" trump that of steroids or chemical assistance. He talks down about anyone who uses and acts like they are cheaters and inferior to himself.

He is disgusting. He is the exact OPPOSITE of what kids need to be watching on youtube. You dont have the size of chest he has and the mass he has with fucking veins shooting out the size of garden hoses on every single inch of his body. You cannot get that big and lean and vascular without chemical assistance. And of course hes "doing it for the kids". Fuck that shit.

All he is doing is breaking kids hearts when they bust their ass for years and years, find out they arents getting anythig near the look he has and then turn around and think that they are doing something wrong or aren't taking the right "supplement" and blame themselves for coming up short. After spending thousands on OTC snake oil supps and trying out every routine known to man with no luck at all, they will finally realize what a true POS he is. But by then the money is spent and the damage is done.

I get very worked up about shit like this because I believed assholes just like this scumbag and always thought it came down to your mental capacity to overcome pain and hard work, consistency, diet, and expensive OTC supps from GNC and bodybuilding.com. After finding out the truth I became very bitter that I wasted so much time and money after being lied to and mislead for so long.

He has improved as a bodybuilder but this guy sucks as a role model. Stick to the tough guy act and doing planks on stopped trains in the ghetto and saying "motha fucka" at the end of every sentence.

"Motha fucka what the fuck is dbol? I'm the biggest motha fucka on the field, what the fuck do I need dbol for?!" LOL

The guy is certainly entertaining, I'll give him that much.

Over on gb they posted his ad for g4p a while ago. He rents himself out I guess.

Its none of my business how he makes money as long as he is earning it and not using force/violence.

Anyways he seems like a cool guy I have to admit I'd rather watch his videos than some other top 10 mr olympias who have no personality push some rice around on their plate and watch them eat chicken lol.

The only dry dude that I like to watch is Yates but hes a legend.

Yeah, I know. I just mean I think he'll do more than just commercials in the future. I've seen a few of them. The one where he's directing traffic is pretty funny.

He has done several small cameos in quite a few commercials lately. He is definitely a character actor.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws