over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tirzepatide aka Mounjaro for contest prep & muscle loss concerns

xpoc

Registered
A gal I know is considering using this to prep for a figure show. She has a hard time getting peeled. She gets super lean, but never shredded. I have read up on Tirzepatide and it seems to be an effective cutting peptide with minimal sides. One side mentioned is muscle loss. Can any of you who have used this drug provide some insight as to your experiences when it comes to sides and muscle loss. And, if you did experience this how did you counter it? TIA

I think these type drugs will certainly help some diet as they crush your appetite so if the problem shes having with getting peeled is that shes not willing to suffer then i think its a viable tool.
I think it would be one.of those 5hings were she is gonna have to focus on eating as much protein as possible to help prevent muscle wasting , that with a little anabolic like anavar should offset any possible muscle waiting thay the drug might cause.
I can't see it being more catabolic than T3

I think the muscle wasting is from less calories and still a shit diet. She shouldn't need much like maybe 1-2mgs a.week. As she will need to still be able to eat all her food. I take 5mg every 10 days as.weekly i.get too much appetite suppression and can't get my food in. I also take anabolics though. My sis, sister in law, brothers, mom have all lost significant amounts of weight through the just eat less shit diet. Only my brothers have not lost muscle but they both on hrt and peptides. So I think Anavar would be a wise choice as well but not totally necessary if eating clean.

I've used Semaglutide on TRT, zero muscle loss. Highly unlikely to be an issue with bodybuilders, because of higher protein diets and weight training.

The problem is most normies have no eating or training schedule at all, so when their appetite gets reduced they just eat less of the same stuff. Which means even less protein, drinking even less water etc. If you think of the commonly touted side effects, muscle loss, fatigue and dehydration. There's your answer.

Great points by all and I appreciate those who use it that shared their experiences. By all I have read it SHOULD work to help her get that last bit of fat off while still staying jacked.

I've used Semaglutide on TRT, zero muscle loss. Highly unlikely to be an issue with bodybuilders, because of higher protein diets and weight training.

The problem is most normies have no eating or training schedule at all, so when their appetite gets reduced they just eat less of the same stuff. Which means even less protein, drinking even less water etc. If you think of the commonly touted side effects, muscle loss, fatigue and dehydration. There's your answer.
X2 people be making this shit complicated as many of us do. Less appetite less carbs a lil more protein and good fats lil more cardio. 54yrs 30 mg test eod 2-3ius ed. work out 6 days/wk. It not that complicated y’all. Respect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131