over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lennoxchi

Registered
Have you ever noticed that the people that have problems all the time seem to be the ones doing dirt?

I know many people who I thought were unlucky, and always in some kind of trouble which costs them a lot of money and time, and then I looked closer.

What I saw was that they are always scamming someone, trying to get over on someone, basically stealing and fucking people over.

The world is very funny, and as i sit and type this after I've been scammed by a sponser, I remember one thing. Karma is a bitch, life has a way of evening out, and he will get his soon enough.

When someone like myself does favors for people to make ends meet, to make food, shelter and clothing available for his children, it really stings when you get fucked.

I'm not looking for a handout, never have, never will. I also not looking for pity or anything like that. The one thing I could ask for will be taken care of by karma, and that is revenge. I won't be there to see it, I will never know how or when it will happen, but I know it will, it always does.

Look at the people who you know or have known in your life, and tell me I'm wrong.

I agree with the first sentence...People put themselves in bad situations and then wonder why things are so bad.

I don't believe in karma in the sense that if someone does something bad, then some type of payback will automatically be coming to them. Good and bad things happen to good and bad people.

When you do something good for others, don't ever expect something in return...Do it because you want to and hope that they pay it forward!

I agree with the first sentence...People put themselves in bad situations and then wonder why things are so bad.

I don't believe in karma in the sense that if someone does something bad, then some type of payback will automatically be coming to them. Good and bad things happen to good and bad people.

When you do something good for others, don't ever expect something in return...Do it because you want to and hope that they pay it forward!

I agree with both of you yet I truly don't feel like he was looking for anything in return. From reading his post I feel that he truly reached out to help someone and they screwed him in the long run. Yet BIO you are right if you do something for someone do it because you want to not expecting anything in return. I go by the scripture or bible. I am a strong believer that you will reap what you sow. If you sow a good seed you will reap a good harvest and if you sow a bad seed you will reap a bad harvest. God sees it all and he knows so a person will only get away with doing someone wrong for so long. Good and bad things do happen to good people we have to learn from it and move forward. Just my thoughts.

I agree with both of you yet I truly don't feel like he was looking for anything in return. From reading his post I feel that he truly reached out to help someone and they screwed him in the long run. Yet BIO you are right if you do something for someone do it because you want to not expecting anything in return. I go by the scripture or bible. I am a strong believer that you will reap what you sow. If you sow a good seed you will reap a good harvest and if you sow a bad seed you will reap a bad harvest. God sees it all and he knows so a person will only get away with doing someone wrong for so long. Good and bad things do happen to good people we have to learn from it and move forward. Just my thoughts.

That wasn't directed at the OP...It was just a general statement.

That wasn't directed at the OP...It was just a general statement.

No brother I know it was not and I totally agree with what you are saying in your post. Most people do stuff because they have other motives and look for something in return. Like you said do it from the heart or because you want to not looking for anything in return so I agree with you 100%

OP..I totally agree with what youre sayin. The older you get the more you see into things.

Yeah man.....Its amazing that these sponsors can just screw guys out of their hard earned money....I just wonder what they are thinking.....are they really bad people ? Stealing from another is the ultimate low......honest people like most of us have a hard time understanding their ways of thinking........the latest sponsor to scam guys.....is probably a miserable person in real life........how else could you lie and cheat your fellow man.

When people wrong other people, do you really believe them when they say they are having problems? A person that will steal from someone I find it hard to believe they wouldn't lie also. This unfortunately has happened to a lot of us at one time or the other.

I would love to believe in "KARMA" but I see too many people that were deserving of it long ago still living life as a P.O.S.

drug addiction can drive people to do some crazy things...these are people you love

speaking from first hand experience and im sure a lot of guys here know exactly what im talking about

The same can be said for a man or women cheating on there spouse. If they will fuck their partner the will fuck anyone.

CG

Karma is a mf'r and I truly believe the energy you put out is the energy you get back. Bad things will still happen to good people but continuing to be positive afterwards is essential.

Karma is a mf'r and I truly believe the energy you put out is the energy you get back. Bad things will still happen to good people but continuing to be positive afterwards is essential.

Well said!

I honestly believe what goes around comes around, it might not happen immediately but one day it catch up to you.

speaking from experience, as a former gang member I will tell you those in that lifestyle I was involved in , we attracted 99.99% of the bad karma and fortune we received. Live by sword die by sword. In retrospect this is quite clear. After changing my life years ago, I attribute all of my financial success and good fortune to being selfless and helping others, doing charity work for radys childrens hospital every year, doing toy drives, supporting and encouraging anyone and everyone and helping strangers. Pay it forward. Some folks feel as if they took away from society so long, they are obligated to give back in form of service. Also let us not forget basic physics - law of attraction, what you are seeking is already seeking you. We all emit frequencies based on our feelings and energies. We attract similar frequencies. For example, There is music all around you, if you dont believe me turn on a transistor radio and find out . Your CNS is the most intricate electrical system on the planet, it makes a NASA supercomputer look like a toy. What you pay mind to, you inject with power, it also tends to resonate in your subconscious. Real character is described the grace, patience and peseverence in which a human exhibits when dealing with bad circumstances, misfortune, and lack of resources. During these times a breakthrough is often right around the corner.

Last edited:
Karma doesn't exist. You can do horrible things your entire life, and if you stay on point nothing bad will happen to you. If that person does slip up and have something bad happen, it has nothing to do with some magical thing called karma.

Karma doesn't exist. You can do horrible things your entire life, and if you stay on point nothing bad will happen to you. If that person does slip up and have something bad happen, it has nothing to do with some magical thing called karma.

I should have been more clear. When I speak of karma, I don't speak of magic, or anything like that. It's more of what someone said, the energy you put out is what you'll get back, to a certain degree. Bad things happen to good people and vice versa, but the people who consistently put out bad get it back sooner or later, and sometimes with interest.

Somebody has been reading THE SECRET :D

When I was younger karma was against me. I wasn't doing the right things. In my late 20's I noticed this. I changed my ways and got right with the lord. Now I have abundance of things I am thankful for. Just keep doing the right thing and your life will change.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear