over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

KEVIN LEVRONE

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
someone made a post awhile back about Kevin shrinking up well here he is now kinda looks like a regular dude but still looks good .

Attachments

• kl222.bmp
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,421
Vander_V said:
someone made a post awhile back about Kevin shrinking up well here he is now kinda looks like a regular dude but still looks good .
yeah, i saw some add in MD with him in it and had to take a second look. definately doesn't look the same when he's competing that's for sure. it also reminds me of how much flex wheeler has lost since going on hrt.

I Think he still looks good

Its amazing the people who say that he is small, dont even come close to what he looks like now...lol...He is a Strong motherfucker too

Kevin...?

The difference is that Kevin did this purposely, to go mainstream & looks good, Flex did it for health reasons & did not look good @ all(when I saw him a yr ago)

Levrone is very good but im curious how some of u feel he measures up . . .

Does he have better and more pleasing looking arms than lee priest?

What about his legs, do they have better shape than colemans?

I read an expert from Flex about this. Apparently he has shrunken down because he wants to get into Hollywood action movies. Anyone know how tall he is? :confused:

I heard a funny skit on krank yankers where some dude called him up while he was in Vegas for the Olympia asking him if he could ride him bareback. Levrone is all "$35k and then we can talk." lol

hes one of my favs

great package spec in the 90's, I miss his physique, who knows what he would have been if hed train year round and keep consistant. As long as hes happy, he knows where the $ is, its not in BBing and either is a long term healthy life either. Hes a werid one spec on M3 but man he is a strong fuker, I hope he makes a come back but dont know if thats in the cards
gooey :)

MightyJohn said:
The difference is that Kevin did this purposely, to go mainstream & looks good, Flex did it for health reasons & did not look good @ all(when I saw him a yr ago)

Flex had some real health concerns, a kidney transplant.

A50# said:
Flex had some real health concerns, a kidney transplant.

its really hard to see the best guys go.but i can wish him the best,i guess he knew the best time to stop and leave.hes trying to get movie deal i wish him the best anyway.

I laugh when I hear guys making comments relating to coming off steorids..

They make outlandish claims like you maintain all your gains when you come off drugs.

I say hogwash..Kevin proves this.. :rolleyes:

Vander_V said:

Ok, Vander, I don't know what you consider a regular dude. But, here in Texas, that type of body is definitely not "regular". Regular here is a 45-50 inch waiste with 13 inch arms and twig legs. If that is a regular body where you come from, then Arizona must be the land of the fit. I guess it changed since I was there. When I went, it was all chubby, leather faced people with sun burned skin and missing teeth. Maybe I was in a different area than you though. ;)

BigBoyJ said:
Ok, Vander, I don't know what you consider a regular dude. But, here in Texas, that type of body is definitely not "regular". Regular here is a 45-50 inch waiste with 13 inch arms and twig legs. If that is a regular body where you come from, then Arizona must be the land of the fit. I guess it changed since I was there. When I went, it was all chubby, leather faced people with sun burned skin and missing teeth. Maybe I was in a different area than you though. ;)
OMG that was funny , well actually im gonna have to say things may have chaged a tad lol or its the city i live in , as for Levrone looking regular i meant he doesnt look like a BB he looks more like a jean claude van dam look or a more mainstream look like some had mentioned , and hes doing this to get in movies so its what he wants and that rules.

and if you read my wording i said " KINDA" meaning he still isnt so much normal or regular but hes definetly closer.

Talking of people shrinking to break into movies, check out 2xWorld's Strongest Man Jouko Ahola (who's in Ridley Scott's big epic 'Kingdom of Heaven' out this year):

Attachments

• jouko4.jpg
    jouko4.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,481
  • ahola1.jpg
    ahola1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3,859
  • Jouko Ahola 2004.jpg
    Jouko Ahola 2004.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3,120
Last edited:
WHat about Roland Kickinger?!?!? Next Sunday he's playing Arnold in a bio movie on A&E about Arnold's life. I saw a picture of him and it's amazing how much weight he's lost!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws