over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kigtropin questions??????

newyork

Registered
The Kigs i have when reconstituted they come clear in about 30 seconds...they flake up a bit, then are water like pretty fast, no bubbling...also, being that this is the first time i used gh, I figured that if I used over 5 IU in a shot I would feel some sort of sides, I feel none...I used 2.5 IU morning and night the first 2 days, then when I felt nothing, I decided to do 6 IUs in one shot tonight and felt nothing...I am a little concerned, should i be??

any feedback would be greatly appreciated....

thanks
newyork

Mine take several minutes to dissolve and are very pastey. No negative side affects noted in small doses. 10iu hands became tight. Water retention is high for me though and i look like a bloated pig.

I just reconstituted more for wifey, and it is thick, gel like, and it flakes up alot if i dont swish it around the flakes take long time to dissolve...so if i am not feeling sides its not an issue then??

I am getting bloodwork done in week an a half...so time will tell...

Mine take several minutes to dissolve and are very pastey. No negative side affects noted in small doses. 10iu hands became tight. Water retention is high for me though and i look like a bloated pig.

What would think about using furosemide to reduce water? I'm thinking about going to 10iu daily on kigs but retention would be an issue for me

I just reconstituted more for wifey, and it is thick, gel like, and it flakes up alot if i dont swish it around the flakes take long time to dissolve...so if i am not feeling sides its not an issue then??

I am getting bloodwork done in week an a half...so time will tell...

seems about right. shoot me a pm quick and make sure your box is empty.

What would think about using furosemide to reduce water? I'm thinking about going to 10iu daily on kigs but retention would be an issue for me

my advice would be to limit your sodium intake and watch your diet before using lasix, otherwise you risk the possibility of hypokalemia. if you start slowly and work your way up to 10 you will reduce a lot of the negative sides.

my advice would be to limit your sodium intake and watch your diet before using lasix, otherwise you risk the possibility of hypokalemia. if you start slowly and work your way up to 10 you will reduce a lot of the negative sides.

Good deal. Thanks bro!

Vitamin C, in my case I'm using Ester C but even plain old ascorbic acid will work, will aid in reducing water retention. I've started taking this and noticed a very distinct effect within a few days. No more tight hands, and let's face it, we all need as much vitamin c as we can tolerate.

To the original poster, give it some time, and if you dare, eat a high salt diet for a few days. If the kigtropin is the GH15 approved drug that he claims it is, you'll feel like shit in no time.

To the original poster, give it some time, and if you dare, eat a high salt diet for a few days. If the kigtropin is the GH15 approved drug that he claims it is, you'll feel like shit in no time.

LMAO!! :D

To the op, give it a few weeks at 5 iu and see if your hands get tight when making a fist.

There is a lot of good info in here.

I was told to start at 2iu, then 4, then 6, and so on and so forth. Most people say 2iu won't do shit and just start at 3 or 4 but I think it's better just to play it safe.

Have you ever googled your source? Most of the time you can find out if they are legit that way. Also look at the box and see if the date and all that is stamped or printed...or if the lab on the box is printed cheaply...or if the label is not centered perfectly...or if....

Don't know about Kigs, but I could tell after 2 days when I started Rips. Just taking 2iu per day I felt massive pumps, full all the time, and hands were numb and hard to make a fist. Still feel this way after 6 months on them at 2iu per day.

The Kigs i have when reconstituted they come clear in about 30 seconds...they flake up a bit, then are water like pretty fast, no bubbling...also, being that this is the first time i used gh, I figured that if I used over 5 IU in a shot I would feel some sort of sides, I feel none...I used 2.5 IU morning and night the first 2 days, then when I felt nothing, I decided to do 6 IUs in one shot tonight and felt nothing...I am a little concerned, should i be??

any feedback would be greatly appreciated....

thanks
newyork

can you take a picture of one of your unopened bottles? Are they blue top or green?

if it is real kigtropins... there is no better gh out right now...NONE. I have used them fucking all and kami's kigs blow everything out of the water.

Hey bud you still out there? Any updates on your kigs?

if it is real kigtropins... there is no better gh out right now...NONE. I have used them fucking all and kami's kigs blow everything out of the water.

I got couple coming my way :)

Going to make a thread about and try to update it as much as possible.

can you take a picture of one of your unopened bottles? Are they blue top or green?

Sure enough...they are from Kami
here they are...

Attachments

• IMG_4040.jpg
    IMG_4040.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_7527.jpg
    IMG_7527.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 983
  • IMG_6225.jpg
    IMG_6225.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 853
I made an appointment for Jan 13th for bloodwork...so well see...
I can say that I have been feeling little tighter than usual, but I dont know if that is a sign that the GH is workin or what....I am staying optimistic because of all the positivity people speak about the Kami Kigs....

newyork

First and foremost, GH takes a loooong time to work within your system. You can't expect to get effects of GH, such as joint pains, etc in 2 days bro. It takes a while for it and GH is a long process cycle the recommended times is a minimum of 6 months on it 5 days on 2 days off. Dont know what specifics usage or purpose you have using GH but if your using for general health and not "bodybuilding" than your dosage should be either 1.5ius in the morning and at night before bed, empty stomach works best or up it up to 2iu's I really dont see the need to do anything higher than 4iu per day but thats my personal opinion and a medical opinion on that due to several consults w anti aging clinics and doctors.

Always educate yourself before doing ANYTHING, yeah good advise is good however, it always good to go to a "PROFESSIONAL" A lot of good brothers will give you their experiences, advise, etc but remember that "each body" is different what works for others doesnt mean that it will work for you. Just keep that in mind! and lastly DONT EVER follow the gym rat "steroid loaded dude" at the gym, yes they mean well but remember that everybody has a different agenda with their training, some do it for fun, others for competition, others for self confidence and to look better. Once you find your agenda than you should know what to do and lastly, remember to ALWAYS read the good articles out there, plenty online, books etc. Get educated and do not be "test monkey" just my opinion and solid advise bro. Be safe

Have you got a link to where gh 15 talks about kigs ? I've never seen him mention it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131