over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Killer Sally doc on netflix???

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
have you guys seen this yet? they mentioned Rays cycle during the autopsy as he was getting close to his show and found no tren in his report but 5 other compounds. interesting not sure if that means he never used it or wasn't detected.

yehh im up to that part now
i swear i saw nandrolone and clen
maybe deca was still in his system ?
or he was using deca or npp in prep?

it was fucked up hearing him him in the background of the 911 call though saying i dont feel good after being shot

i get the feeling him beating her was embellished. she fought with cops and mailmen and everyone else so it sounds like she liked to punch on

I watched the first episode last night. I remember reading about it in the rags in the 90's. I'm mostly just watching for the schmoe scenes.

Crazy documentary. I watched it the other night

Being that Ray was bodybuilding in the 80's and went pro in the 90's, I think it's safe to say he used Tren and probably Parabolan as well. For that particular show, I don't recall seeing it on the autopsy report in the docu. However, I don't think it's relevant. Those two were a ticking timebomb. On a side note, Ray's back was top notch.

Being that Ray was bodybuilding in the 80's and went pro in the 90's, I think it's safe to say he used Tren and probably Parabolan as well. For that particular show, I don't recall seeing it on the autopsy report in the docu. However, I don't think it's relevant. Those two were a ticking timebomb. On a side note, Ray's back was top notch.
Parabolan is tren. Lol

I remember at the time when this happened, you didn’t really hear both sides of the story in the mags. It was pretty much all thrown on her but it appears they had a toxic relationship with neither party blame free imo

yehh im up to that part now
i swear i saw nandrolone and clen
maybe deca was still in his system ?
or he was using deca or npp in prep?

The autopsy report said...

Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin/Halo)
Nandrolone
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)
Drostanolone (Masteron)
Clen

This was his prep.

The reality for anyone is, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. These were both very damaged people who needed a lot of help. They were abused and became abusers. The son was apologizing for the way he treated his ex-wife. Sadly it wouldn't be surprising if it became multi-generational abuse.

Nandrolone
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)
Drostanolone (Masteron)
Clen

This was his prep.

The reality for anyone is, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. These were both very damaged people who needed a lot of help. They were abused and became abusers. The son was apologizing for the way he treated his ex-wife. Sadly it wouldn't be surprising if it became multi-generational abuse.
yes that was it, interesting no test or tren. now test might be something they didn't check for being a normal hormone in the body.

yes that was it, interesting no test or tren. now test might be something they didn't check for being a normal hormone in the body.
If showed the testosterone to epitestosterone ratio which is how the check test. I don’t recall his ratio off hand.

I lost a lot of compassion for her when they said she reloaded the shotgun and shot him again. In the face I think.
that pretty much sealed the deal for her. Of course, her prior record and the nickname from the videos didn't help but the fact that she went back and basically shot a man at that point who pretty much helpless, makes it very hard to defend what she did. I'm of the belief that he was beating her and her children up and I don't necessarily think she deserved to be behind bars as long as she was but the law is the law and you can't just make an exception for her, especially after the guy was laying on the ground helpless. As a viewer, I kind of just wish those two, and even more people in general, would just know when to walk away.

Nandrolone
Oxymetholone (Anadrol)
Drostanolone (Masteron)
Clen

This was his prep.

It’s hard for me to understand the generational thing. My old man thumped us up pretty good and I always said I would never do that to my children and I didn’t. I spanked my youngest son two times and it brought me to tears both times. But it neeeded to be done for boundaries to be established. And it worked. He was always a good kid after that. Like women that are raped at a young age and become whore or a strippers later in life. Makes no sense to me at all. Just kind of seems like an excuse and a crutch created by a bleeding heart psychiatrist or something.

that pretty much sealed the deal for her. Of course, her prior record and the nickname from the videos didn't help but the fact that she went back and basically shot a man at that point who pretty much helpless, makes it very hard to defend what she did. I'm of the belief that he was beating her and her children up and I don't necessarily think she deserved to be behind bars as long as she was but the law is the law and you can't just make an exception for her, especially after the guy was laying on the ground helpless. As a viewer, I kind of just wish those two, and even more people in general, would just know when to walk away.
This is what happens when battered women finally lose it. They aren't in their right mind and think he's going to magically get back up and come after them more. Like a horror movie villain. So they keep stabbing, keep shooting, chop up the body, etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws