over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

KIMBO SLICE

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I ACTUALLY THINK A LOT MORE OF HIM NOW AFTER SEEING HIM HANDLE HIMSELF AFTER THAT LOSS. HEY, HE WENT UP AGAINST A GREAT GUY.....HE GOT CAUGHT. HE SHOWED A LOT OF CLASS LAST NIGHT.

definatly not a great mma fighter but he took it like a man....I will give him that

was thinking the same thing...he was asking the crowd to give all the fighters a hand for putting on a great show. I think he realizes that they will have to work as a team to make it to the Big Time with the UFC.

I'm not making a comparison but almost everyone looses at some point in time...except Fedor almost...Let's just see some more from Kimbo as he continues to train mma before we count him out.:p

Agreed, he did handle himself well and classy following defeat and I do think more of him now than I did before....................Im just wondering why the Elite XC decided to hype him up so damn much in the first place? I think any knowledgeable MMA fan knew it was just a matter of time before the so called "street braller" had a reality check and got laid out like he did.

For the announcer to call it the biggest upset in MMA history was pretty ridiculous

He is being trained by one of the best in the world according to me...:D but the guy that beat him truly got lucky as first he did not have a front kick like they said and second almost all of those punches did not land. Yes the ref called it but not 100% sure he was hurt more so like what the hell just happened. It was a poor fight and I think Kimbo will be something to reckon with as he trains more and more under the great BAS

That is a good point..I was so happy it happend that I forgot about that but you are right was a good sport about it...

Im not to sure if i agree with the classy comments when Petruzelli went to touch gloves/shake hands and left his hand out there waiting kimbo just looked and walked away pretty low class in my books

Im just wondering why the Elite XC decided to hype him up so damn much in the first place? I think any knowledgeable MMA fan knew it was just a matter of time before the so called "street braller" had a reality check and got laid out like he did.

For the announcer to call it the biggest upset in MMA history was pretty ridiculous

The reason they hyped him is the people who spend the most money on pay-per-views(even though this one is free)and merchandise are casual fans,not the hardcore fight fans.The hard core fans only care about the truly talented fighters.The casual fan will watch anything cause they dont know any better.Its smart marketing.
Im very close with a pro wrestling promoter and thats the way all the wrestling promoters think.Promoting is promoting,who can produce the next big draw not whos the most talented.

excellent marketing plan...they are making their money. I am sure KIMBO being the warrior he is is not happy with losing...but he is getting paid and if that is all he cares about, then yes they are going to hype him up with good and bad press so people pay for the pay-per-views or he may get a higher cut for more people watching on regular television...they could break down by how many millions of people watch. THe first XC fight 6.5 million people watched, maybe he made more money as more people tuned in?

Yes he is NOT an MMA fighter, and he has no respect. On his YOUTUBE videos, he was always the first one to make sure the guy got up and was ok...that shows some class for sure. But what he did in the ring is HORSE SHIT...the other guy never talked shit about him or disrespected him what-so-ever...for me, that would have fueled me more to kick the shit out of him.

Last edited:
He is being trained by one of the best in the world according to me...:D but the guy that beat him truly got lucky as first he did not have a front kick like they said and second almost all of those punches did not land. Yes the ref called it but not 100% sure he was hurt more so like what the hell just happened. It was a poor fight and I think Kimbo will be something to reckon with as he trains more and more under the great BAS

if it was more like "what the hell just happened" he wouldnt have tried to wrestle the referee...thats my 2c.

excellent marketing plan...they are making their money. I am sure KIMBO been the warrior he is is not happy with losing...but he is getting paid and if that is all he cares about, then yes they are going to hype him up with good and bad press so people pay for the pay-per-views or he may get a higher cut for more people watching on regular television...they could break down by how many millions of people watch. THe first XC fight 6.5 million people watched, maybe he made more money as more people tuned in?

Yes he is NOT an MMA fighter, and he has no respect. On his YOUTUBE videos, he was always the first one to make sure the guy got up and was ok...that shows some class for sure. But what he did in the ring is HORSE SHIT...the other guy never talked shit about him or disrespected him what so ever...for me, that would have fueled me more to kick the shit out of him.

I agree. Kimbo was also given an undisclosed bonus amount of $$$ for fighting Seth. Even though Kimbo lost, he got paid well. Another day, another dolla!!!

i agree with restpect for the mans attitude. He fights for the money for his family, so he can provide. I have alot of respect for him, for that reason alone regardless of wins or losses.

i used to train with kimbo trust he will bounce back

Did/Do you guys train at Ruttens gym?

KIMBO IS A CLOWN

WANT TO SEE REAL FIGHTERS CHECK US OUT UNIVERESITY REYES GYM TIJUANA BAJA CALIFORNIA

HE TRIED TO DOUBLE LEG THE REF HE WAS SO KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

GUYS STANDUP ISNT EVEN GREAT HE JUST HAS HEAVY HANDS THATS IT!!!!! GET A CLUE!!!!

ANYONE WHO CAN SHOOT ON HIM WILL TAKE HIM DOWN SINGLE LEG HI-C WHATEVER!!

CHECK US OUT ON SHERDOG.COM

TAPOUT JOKESQUAD IS TRYING TO SIGN HIM

Last edited:
I'm not making a comparison but almost everyone looses at some point in time...except Fedor almost...Let's just see some more from Kimbo as he continues to train mma before we count him out.:p

im with you on this...that was crazy tho, one jab to the jaw and he goes down!!???? wtf...ive seen him on youtube just let guys hit him in the face as hard as they can and he tells them his grama hits harder than that...lol

im with you on this...that was crazy tho, one jab to the jaw and he goes down!!???? wtf...ive seen him on youtube just let guys hit him in the face as hard as they can and he tells them his grama hits harder than that...lol

dog a lot of these guys on the streets have heavy hands but they arent trained fighters

you dont see too many gangsters twist their hips to get max punch power or throw their lats into a right hook, you dont see them throwing combos, and a lot of guys fighting on the streets never snap back after they punch they always punch through and any guy who can do good muay thai will bust your lip every time you overswing (Wether you hit the guy or not you have to snap your hand back and get back in your gaurd)

a few of the backyard guys kimbo fought were CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o/t
there was a lot of dudes in the joint i would like to see get into mma or bodybuliding

ps heres what mccain thinks of MMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labls_Il7xc

Last edited:
caught by a lazy ass jab right on the button, i kinda feel bad for him...

It looked even more lazy than when nick diaz knocked out lawler with a lazy jab...

And i cant understand how other people especially fighters calling him a clown... but i guess some people have the desiree to try to put people down... And kimbo is a respectful man, he is a good guy, listen to his interviews... i think especially fellow fighters should give him that kind of respect back... and they usually do except for a few. Some of the best fighters in the world saw Kimbos natural potential... they didnt call him a clown...

KIMBO IS A CLOWN

WANT TO SEE REAL FIGHTERS CHECK US OUT UNIVERESITY REYES GYM TIJUANA BAJA CALIFORNIA

HE TRIED TO DOUBLE LEG THE REF HE WAS SO KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

GUYS STANDUP ISNT EVEN GREAT HE JUST HAS HEAVY HANDS THATS IT!!!!! GET A CLUE!!!!

ANYONE WHO CAN SHOOT ON HIM WILL TAKE HIM DOWN SINGLE LEG HI-C WHATEVER!!

CHECK US OUT ON SHERDOG.COM

TAPOUT JOKESQUAD IS TRYING TO SIGN HIM

What he said X2.

ld.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member