over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP kimbo slice

kid1dakota

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Kimbo passed away at 42 of an apparent heart attack.:(

He tested positive after his last fight for PED's.So you know where the blame is going to be pointed.

RIP I am sure the media will blame the PED....who knows if he was on drugs...or just had a bad heart

Yes steroids obviously do nothing to your health.. Why is it so difficult to admit this?

Yes steroids obviously do nothing to your health.. Why is it so difficult to admit this?

No one is stating they don't. It's quite obvious when a big bodybuilder dies at 40 that steroids likely played a major part to his death both directly or indirectly. Now when the likes of Kimbo has died I would seriously doubt they played such a role. They may have contributed but not a main cause. But the first 2 posters (and correctly) are merely stating due to the sheer ignorance of the media they will likely put his recent positive test as the main reason for his death. It's just one of those things that happens when a person that uses PED's appears in the media for whatever reason. In the UK the papers/media have solely blamed steroids for guys committing murder. People believe that stuff too and that's why nearly all steroid users are stereotyped in such a negative way.

Well I don't mean to go off topic and it is sad news. RIP Kimbo.

Rest in Peace, Kimbo!

RIP, Kimbo. Never heard a bad word about the guy and from all reports was a good dad.

rip kimbo... He was supposed to be on one of the upcoming bellator cards too.

The media hasn't said a word about steroids

No one is stating they don't. It's quite obvious when a big bodybuilder dies at 40 that steroids likely played a major part to his death both directly or indirectly. Now when the likes of Kimbo has died I would seriously doubt they played such a role. They may have contributed but not a main cause. But the first 2 posters (and correctly) are merely stating due to the sheer ignorance of the media they will likely put his recent positive test as the main reason for his death. It's just one of those things that happens when a person that uses PED's appears in the media for whatever reason. In the UK the papers/media have solely blamed steroids for guys committing murder. People believe that stuff too and that's why nearly all steroid users are stereotyped in such a negative way.

Well I don't mean to go off topic and it is sad news. RIP Kimbo.

Good answer and yes, sad news indeed.

I just personally get tired of people using steroids who think they're above smokers, rec drug and alcohol users.. It's still an addiction and you're harming your body no matter what supplements you take in hopes of counteracting the damage. This wasn't the case this time but just had to rant I guess, sorry for the offtopic.

RIP Kimbo- despite his persona in the ring and back yard fights Kimbo was a really good guy from what I'm reading. He was a very kind person, great father to his kids, and a great husband as well. I'm sure the media will blow shit out of proportion regarding his PED use.

42 is to young, RIP

i knew him and one of my best friends has worked w him everyday for the past ~10 years (Rey Combo, "kimbo protege" on the youtube fights)... he had heart problems for awhile... ill be attending the funeral w my boy... guy was a legend down here in south florida for real, it would basically be like walking around w any well known pro athlete the love he got on the street... ...Rest in Paradise Kimbo

Dude lived a good life did many things many couldnt acomplish

i knew him and one of my best friends has worked w him everyday for the past ~10 years (Rey Combo, "kimbo protege" on the youtube fights)... he had heart problems for awhile... ill be attending the funeral w my boy... guy was a legend down here in south florida for real, it would basically be like walking around w any well known pro athlete the love he got on the street... ...Rest in Paradise Kimbo

I remember him from the Ultimate Fighter season he was on. Was always a very humble guy on show. Any idea how he had heart problems?

I remember him from the Ultimate Fighter season he was on. Was always a very humble guy on show. Any idea how he had heart problems?

im not really sure what the heart problems came from or when they started... i had seen a post last night on instagram by my guys at American Top Team and called my boy that works w him body guarding... he said he had some heart problems for awhile... he wanted to confirm it and find out details and told me he'd tell me soon as possible....

Kimbo-Slice-dead-at-42.jpg

Was a cool cat...the real meaning of "started from the bottom"... i don't care who you are or where u live, you say the word -KIMBO and people knew who he was instantly and you'd see them say "oooooh that guy is bad ass"... pure respect

Last edited:
It appears from doing some poking around that it was pretty well known he had some type of heart condition. I read one article stating he was even talking about needing a transplant in the future.

But there is no cause of death yet and as predicted the media is blaming steroids.
Yes, we all know they can have dangerous side effects and no one is claiming otherwise. But the press loves to sensationalize ,"natural causes" wouldn't be as sexy of a headline.

Kimbo Slice on Steroids? Tested Positive Just 2 Months Before Sudden Death - Hollywood Life

Note: If Kimbo's heart was as bad as some state? running gear /AAS/PEDs etc... could have contributed. I also read one article where they are blaming cocaine as well..Sad all around as a wife and 6 kids are in pain.Prayers for them.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity