over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Shaun “the dinosaur” Davis

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Many of the Curie family have died of leukaemia, they knew what they were exposed to when working with these radioactive elements.

Many of the Curie family have died of leukaemia, they knew what they were exposed to when working with these radioactive elements.
I was thinking there was definitely a nuclear fission angle here I just could quite sort it out, thank you.

When I started ‘proper training’ in the mid 90’s I clearly recall lads cracking open a tub of Thai Anabol and pouring out a handful and necking them pre workout.
Measuring doses in ml as opposed to mg sort of made sense back in the day bearing in mind pharma test was either 250mg/ml or prop at 100mg. Deca was 100mg/ml and virtually all orals apart from oxy were 5mg tabs. Still obviously not the ideal way of calculating a cycle!!

I go back to the 80's and Sustanon was 250mg/ml but Cypionate and Enanthate, as I remember, was 200mg/ml.

I go back to the 80's and Sustanon was 250mg/ml but Cypionate and Enanthate, as I remember, was 200mg/ml.
And you were using freaking harpoons to do it.

I starred in the
I started in the mid 90’s. Cyp was generally available as 200mg for the US market whereas E was 250mg and available generally for the European market. Fuck knows why the esters were divided by the Atlantic. Bill L mentioned this in his first edition of the WAR.

Don't forget your pre-cycle antibiotics course because nothing paves the way for cycle success like wiping out your gut flora right before ramping up training, eating, and drugs!
Paul also stated that benzo’s ability to stimulate GABA production made them an effective precursor to GH production. Draw your own conclusions as to his mental state at times.

Paul also stated that benzo’s ability to stimulate GABA production made them an effective precursor to GH production. Draw your own conclusions as to his mental state at times.
I could test that out.

Most gear users in the UK still talk about taking everything in mls rather than total mgs I think firstly they don’t really care about total dosage and care even less that someone on the internet might not like it as they obsess over the magical dose in mgs.

Most gear users in the UK still talk about taking everything in mls rather than total mgs I think firstly they don’t really care about total dosage and care even less that someone on the internet might not like it as they obsess over the magical dose in mgs.
I take it you’re not from the uk then!!
Lads over here are obsessed with accurate dosing. I chuckle when I hear of them having to measure out 0.65ml to get a required mg.

Yup, cypionate was common here, I could get 10 10cc bottles in a shrinkwrapped pack for 100 bucks from the horse trainers…sust wasn’t as common but I did like the cytahoh sust when I had access to it…propionate was also common at 100 mgs/cc but I’m pretty sensitive to that and stayed away from it mostly

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws