over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Shaun “the dinosaur” Davis

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
these are exceptions that prove the rule - genetic freaks and there is no point in comparing them to the rest

100%!
And the IFBB in general used to be more of the genetic elite, since a lot fewer pro cards were handed out.
It's much more watered down now (it probably started with me, lol).

100%!
And the IFBB in general used to be more of the genetic elite, since a lot fewer pro cards were handed out.
It's much more watered down now (it probably started with me, lol).
Shelby, you are much to modest.

I have been seen on this board long enough to see you evolve through hard work, discipline and consistency. You might not have had the best genetics but few can match the qualities I mentioned.

RIP Iron Brother! ✝️

in an interview with Palumbo on rx muscle he talked about exactly:
500mg sustanon per day
500mg test e daily
100mg test prop daily
200eq or 2 amp parabolan per day
long insulin 150iu per day (75iu am and 75iu pm)
gh to 20iu per day
how he managed insulin sensitivity on 150iu Lantus daily.... even if he was on 0 carbs.....

Maybe all that test kept him sensitive.

Obviously the more you know the better as I may allow you to achieve what you want more efficiently/safer etc etc

But

So many guys now who barely look like they train (no one specific on this board more just I see on social media) worrying about minuscule things (I am somewhat guilty of this but built 90% of my size beforehand)

If people could get to 280lbs+ in good condition 20 years ago not knowing much other than train hard, eat a lot and take as much gear as you can without getting sick

And now you’ve got guys 170lbs worrying about reps in reserve, insulin resistance and overtraining

Fine line between learning useful stuff and paralysis by analysis

Sounds about right. I was training with a guy today who used to train with him actually and from the stories he tells us the guys of era didn’t have much reason for the gear they ran just pretty much run whatever you can get and as much as you can afford. “Handful of dbol pre workout” type of thing

No such a thing as cruising or TRT just varying compounds at varying dosages probably never less than a few grams per week

Not the smartest approach but it built some monsters
When I started ‘proper training’ in the mid 90’s I clearly recall lads cracking open a tub of Thai Anabol and pouring out a handful and necking them pre workout.
Measuring doses in ml as opposed to mg sort of made sense back in the day bearing in mind pharma test was either 250mg/ml or prop at 100mg. Deca was 100mg/ml and virtually all orals apart from oxy were 5mg tabs. Still obviously not the ideal way of calculating a cycle!!

I often hear young gym goers repeating the same misguided statements. They casually mention using 1ml of testosterone, 2mls of other substances, without any real understanding of the dosages in milligrams per milliliter. knowledge Many are not taking the time to educate themselves on a topic that has significant implications for their health. Many of us who have been around longer have diligently read every available book on AAS. We've also done extensive online research, moving from a state of ignorance to at least a basic understanding of what we're dealing with. Unfortunately, today's 20 and 30-year-olds, though not all, often lack knowledge about steroids. They sometimes even challenge those of us who have years of experience in this field. This ignorance can be quite frustrating and can engender a sense of anger towards these uninformed retards. Good luck trying to educate them. The know it all I take 2 ml of this and 1 ml of that LOL

lol, I recently had a 19 year old kid (who looks very average) tell me he is only planning on working 2 more years as he plans on going pro. I just thought to myself this is how absolutely retarded I looked when I thought the same thing. Though I have given up trying to educate the kid because he is the greatest thing to ever grace a gym.

Around the same era we had Paul borreson with his shotgun approach to cycling on the uk scene.
Don't forget your pre-cycle antibiotics course because nothing paves the way for cycle success like wiping out your gut flora right before ramping up training, eating, and drugs!

these are exceptions that prove the rule - genetic freaks and there is no point in comparing them to the rest
Fair enough, BUT what if we discovered their EXACT CYCLE! And all their "secrets...."

Just imagine the possibilities! lol

I often hear young gym goers repeating the same misguided statements. They casually mention using 1ml of testosterone, 2mls of other substances, without any real understanding of the dosages in milligrams per milliliter. knowledge Many are not taking the time to educate themselves on a topic that has significant implications for their health. Many of us who have been around longer have diligently read every available book on AAS. We've also done extensive online research, moving from a state of ignorance to at least a basic understanding of what we're dealing with. Unfortunately, today's 20 and 30-year-olds, though not all, often lack knowledge about steroids. They sometimes even challenge those of us who have years of experience in this field. This ignorance can be quite frustrating and can engender a sense of anger towards these uninformed retards. Good luck trying to educate them. The know it all I take 2 ml of this and 1 ml of that LOL
Don't forget measuring doses in "ticks" "I take 5 ticks...." Because all those black lines are the same on all syringes, lol.

in an interview with Palumbo on rx muscle he talked about exactly:
500mg sustanon per day
500mg test e daily
100mg test prop daily
200eq or 2 amp parabolan per day
long insulin 150iu per day (75iu am and 75iu pm)
gh to 20iu per day
At least he was conservative with his Test Prop dosages 😁 In all seriousness, what a sad loss. RIP Shaun 🙏

lol, I recently had a 19 year old kid (who looks very average) tell me he is only planning on working 2 more years as he plans on going pro. I just thought to myself this is how absolutely retarded I looked when I thought the same thing. Though I have given up trying to educate the kid because he is the greatest thing to ever grace a gym.

Had an 18 year old who was already juiced to the gills tell me he was gonna be mr. Olympia

And he wasn’t joking

He wasn’t anything special - even for his age, and was a walking acne cyst

May he R.I.P. However, we make our choices and I suppose he was fine doing what he did. I don't blame anyone for the choices they make in life. Whether the choice is right or wrong that's up to the person himself. Race car drivers, mountain climbers etc. knew the risks but went with what they loved to do. Life is too short, no one knows when their leaf will fall off the tree of life. Do what you love doing but at the same time if you know your health is suffering try to take care of it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity