over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Shaun “the dinosaur” Davis

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 226465

Sad to hear the passing of Shaun Davis who was one of the OG UK mass monsters who happened to be good friends with the owner of my gym

Sharing a link of a video he did with Dave Palumbo

I’m sure people will be curious and

Shaun always seemed super open with his gear usage which may of contributed to his death

most older UK bodybuilders talked about everything in ml’s as opposed to mg’s and the video matches up with what I’ve heard a few times before

Off-season

Upwards of 10ml/day of various compounds, 100mg dbol, 100mg anadrol, 100-250iu insulin and upwards of 20iu gh but only Monday - Friday apparently

Obviously may not be totally accurate and Shaun did say the once if you get sick of eating potato then eat crisps cause it’s the same thing 😂 so maybe take it with a slight pinch of salt

I think one thing to note back then almost no one was monitoring blood pressure or anything else for that matter really which as we know can be a huge issue if it runs high for long periods

Good guy thoughts with his friends and family

He had absolute insane arms. Just look at his triceps. Holy shit.

GAQDLdmWUAAKl4c

Those triceps look like shit IMO, a bit better than Ernie's, by the way, Andrew's look similar, and it's a shame he does those silly things to his arms and calves.

As for Shaun, he was known in the UK but didn't stand out much on the global scene, at that time it was much harder and Dorian's shadow has been too big until Flex came along, and now with Samson (if we ignore the fact that he's Nigerian and not British).

He had a kidney transplant, I don't know when, so his health was fucked up for a long time.

RIP

Those triceps look like shit IMO, a bit better than Ernie's, by the way, Andrew's look similar, and it's a shame he does those silly things to his arms and calves.

As for Shaun, he was known in the UK but didn't stand out much on the global scene, at that time it was much harder and Dorian's shadow has been too big until Flex came along, and now with Samson (if we ignore the fact that he's Nigerian and not British).

He had a kidney transplant, I don't know when, so his health was fucked up for a long time.

RIP
sorry but I don't see any signs of SEO in his triceps

rest in peace

As mentioned at that time in the UK (and in general) was much harder to get noticed as everyone was in Dorian’s shadow and no social media etc etc

However for a guy that didn’t have the best structure and aesthetics he maxed out his physique with muscle and that’s equally if not more impressive in my opinion seeing someone out working their genetic limitations to the best of their ability

Sad to hear the passing of Shaun Davis who was one of the OG UK mass monsters who happened to be good friends with the owner of my gym

Sharing a link of a video he did with Dave Palumbo

I’m sure people will be curious and

Shaun always seemed super open with his gear usage which may of contributed to his death

most older UK bodybuilders talked about everything in ml’s as opposed to mg’s and the video matches up with what I’ve heard a few times before

Off-season

Upwards of 10ml/day of various compounds, 100mg dbol, 100mg anadrol, 100-250iu insulin and upwards of 20iu gh but only Monday - Friday apparently

Obviously may not be totally accurate and Shaun did say the once if you get sick of eating potato then eat crisps cause it’s the same thing 😂 so maybe take it with a slight pinch of salt

I think one thing to note back then almost no one was monitoring blood pressure or anything else for that matter really which as we know can be a huge issue if it runs high for long periods

Good guy thoughts with his friends and family

Back then GH wasn’t inexpensive like it is today. How did this guy afford to run 20ius of GH at a time?

He mentions in the video he would routinely bring thousands of various bits of gear back from Europe so I imagine that would of contributed to it
I bet before 9/11 it was easy move gear from overseas easily. People loved the parabolan from back then.

def one of the post Dorian mass monsters. But yeah, kidney problems ruined him. Even in his post career interviews he looked like shit. Dave P brought him on awhile bad and dude looked closer to 70 than 50. It was crazy. RIP though.

I always appreciate guys who openly talk about what it took to get there. He was a very open book.

def one of the post Dorian mass monsters. But yeah, kidney problems ruined him. Even in his post career interviews he looked like shit. Dave P brought him on awhile bad and dude looked closer to 70 than 50. It was crazy. RIP though.

I always appreciate guys who openly talk about what it took to get there. He was a very open book.
Very much so mate. Interesting to hear stories from different people who’ve achieved mass monster status in regards to gear from those who say they achieved it on TRT+ to those who’s daily injection amounts look like other people’s monthly amounts.

I’m sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle of what does it take all things being equal.

I do believe we’re in a period currently where we realise more isn’t always better but from training and talking with guys from the 80/90’s era more was always the answer but of course they didn’t have the vast amount of easily accessible research we do now

"most older UK bodybuilders talked about everything in ml’s as opposed to mg’s and the video matches up with what I’ve heard a few times before"

That's stupidity at it's finest. It's the same as saying I took 5 dbol tabs per day as opposed to milligrams. Each tab could be 10mg or 50mg. The variability is not as wide with injectables, but still...

That's stupidity at it's finest. It's the same as saying I took 5 dbol tabs per day as opposed to milligrams. Each tab could be 10mg or 50mg. The variability is not as wide with injectables, but still...
Just different times mate and a vastly smaller choice of gear options with the majority being pharma stuff and I imagine everyone was pretty much running the same branded stuff so made some form of sense

Worked somewhat roughly what he was on per day injectable wise and it’s somewhere around
1g test various esters
400-600mg EQ or Deca
150-200mg parabolan

I heard Monday - Friday so works out like

5g test
2-3G EQ or Deca
750-1g parabolan

Just different times mate and a vastly smaller choice of gear options with the majority being pharma stuff and I imagine everyone was pretty much running the same branded stuff so made some form of sense

Worked somewhat roughly what he was on per day injectable wise and it’s somewhere around
1g test various esters
400-600mg EQ or Deca
150-200mg parabolan

I heard Monday - Friday so works out like

5g test
2-3G EQ or Deca
750-1g parabolan
in an interview with Palumbo on rx muscle he talked about exactly:
500mg sustanon per day
500mg test e daily
100mg test prop daily
200eq or 2 amp parabolan per day
long insulin 150iu per day (75iu am and 75iu pm)
gh to 20iu per day

in an interview with Palumbo on rx muscle he talked about exactly:
500mg sustanon per day
500mg test e daily
100mg test prop daily
200eq or 2 amp parabolan per day
long insulin 150iu per day (75iu am and 75iu pm)
gh to 20iu per day
Sounds about right. I was training with a guy today who used to train with him actually and from the stories he tells us the guys of era didn’t have much reason for the gear they ran just pretty much run whatever you can get and as much as you can afford. “Handful of dbol pre workout” type of thing

No such a thing as cruising or TRT just varying compounds at varying dosages probably never less than a few grams per week

Not the smartest approach but it built some monsters

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity