over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Known Scammer beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnivee

Registered
Long story short I caught wind of his new email... I found out he had placed a list at ASF.com. I emailed him asking for list which then included a seperate email address for orders.. I placed order and he sent me the same info I sent money to when he was PAcman/Horizon.. I emailed me him back once I got the payment info and I called his ass out on the situation and now he wont respond to my emails.. I can see him reading them cause he is using safe-mail

List email : [email protected]
Order email: [email protected]

Location, name, and test question info for WU he sent
Jason Clark
Hudson, Florida

test question-favorite color
answer-red

Known names : Pac-man, Horizon, and BNA pharma..

Take this for what its worth but stay clear of this guy.. Also looks like hes trying to pass himself off as The Dash sponsor here. I dont think they are connected in anyway

OTHER WU Locations
Spring Hill, FL
Inverness, FL
Ocalo, FL

He has been MIA over at ASF.com for month now... Looks like he did it again...

If this post is not allowed then please say so and I will delete...

Last edited:
Jesus are you kidding me? This guy just keeps coming back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Jesus are you kidding me? This guy just keeps coming back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

ASSHAT thats for sure! Especially for the suckas that let im come back the second time and said ohh give him a chance then did the same thing. I was doped the first time, but not a second!:mad:

He fucked me for few K.

He knows what he is.

Karma in time.

Thats good looking out. The WU info seems very familiar, I used to buy humalog from a guy in FL and I would swear that was about the same WU info?? Doubt its the same person tho because they never actually scammed me! And after dealing with them once the guy would actually front me.

*** Note before anyone might PM me or ask about it, I am not in contact with the guy anymore so I cant help you get any log*** Just thought I would throw that out there.

Yep got me worse than anyone!! I hold a VIP status at one board and he approached me out of the blue cause I was looking for some blends.. All he ask was for a good reference so he could get on a board and he would in return turn my Raws in to blends for no charge. So I gave the reference to the admin. Well lets just say I got fucked for the Raws and held accountable for the referral I have and banned from that board. So I will spend all my extra time checking new boards and old ones for this guy from here on out!!! I'm fucking pissed

Damn bro! You vouched for someone you had no clue about just to get some blends made?

Damn bro! You vouched for someone you had no clue about just to get some blends made?

Well i thought I knew him from some other boards bro.. he played me pretty much... Im guessing he saw me interacting with other VIPS and posting on some boards and chatting it up with MODS and sucked me in by knowing some mutual guys and carrying on with me for a few months and he actually sent me a few blends to try for free before all this happen.. I got played and I admit and own up to it! Thats why im making sure everyone is aware if he pops up... Might not catch every name he uses but I will try! He made me look really bad to some long time board friends..

I edited my last comment casue thought it might be to much info

Guys like this will always be around.. Pretty much ever scammer knows a MOD, VIP, or has some kind of references to actually get on the boards these days.. Just hope others learn from my mistake and I will never put my name on the line for anyone again..

Long story short I caught wind of his new email... I found out he had placed a list at ASF.com. I emailed him asking for list which then included a seperate email address for orders.. I placed order and he sent me the same info I sent money to when he was PAcman/Horizon.. I emailed me him back once I got the payment info and I called his ass out on the situation and now he wont respond to my emails.. I can see him reading them cause he is using safe-mail

List email : [email protected]
Order email: [email protected]

Location, name, and test question info for WU he sent
Jason Clark
Hudson, Florida

test question-favorite color
answer-red

Known names : Pac-man, Horizon, and BNA pharma..

Take this for what its worth but stay clear of this guy.. Also looks like hes trying to pass himself off as The Dash sponsor here. I dont think they are connected in anyway

OTHER WU Locations
Spring Hill, FL
Inverness, FL
Ocalo, FL

He has been MIA over at ASF.com for month now... Looks like he did it again...

If this post is not allowed then please say so and I will delete...

Also known as performance labs, he scammed me also for 5k worth of gear I had made for him last year.

Also tried to sell my line of oils and scammed several people then I had accusations against me.

Anyways he seems he just keeps scamming and scamming I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's really fucking annoying.

Also known as performance labs, he scammed me also for 5k worth of gear I had made for him last year.

Also tried to sell my line of oils and scammed several people then I had accusations against me.

Anyways he seems he just keeps scamming and scamming I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's really fucking annoying.

Yeah I remember PMing you or your rep I cant remember asking for any info on this guy or to ask if yall knew him.. He was passing your oils off at the board I gave him a reference at... Looks as if now he is trying to pass himself off as DASH here.. Seeing the email he was using for orders..

Yeah I would like to see everyone get what they are owed but very doubtful...

Yeah I remember PMing you or your rep I cant remember asking for any info on this guy or to ask if yall knew him.. He was passing your oils off at the board I gave him a reference at... Looks as if now he is trying to pass himself off as DASH here.. Seeing the email he was using for orders..

Yeah I would like to see everyone get what they are owed but very doubtful...

Just stick to reputable sponsors here.

I made a post about crappy gear and shit few mind ago

No doubt about that I got my go to guy just hard finding blends.. Fool me once but not twice lol... Find it funny now the guy wont even email me back.. Like I cant see when he opens the emails..

Freaking scum bags!

No doubt about that I got my go to guy just hard finding blends.. Fool me once but not twice lol... Find it funny now the guy wont even email me back.. Like I cant see when he opens the emails..

I don't see why some of you go to an extreme or leave a reputable sponsor for blends when you can just use half cc of prop and half of tren and same shit as a blend. I have lost a few customers to this which I find ridiculous and I lost a few big orders from customers to do bulk orders and prefer to save 3-5$ for some crappy gear that in the end will cost them more result wise!

Though such request me and prosupply will be offering blends very soon to keep you guys happy.

I don't see why some of you go to an extreme or leave a reputable sponsor for blends when you can just use half cc of prop and half of tren and same shit as a blend. I have lost a few customers to this which I find ridiculous and I lost a few big orders from customers to do bulk orders and prefer to save 3-5$ for some crappy gear that in the end will cost them more result wise!

I'm not looking for crappy blends and short ester blends. I pay top dollar for long ester high mg blends. I agree with you on trying to save 3-5 on bulk but this was not my case.

Okay everyone listen !!!!

Need 20 people, we all order big amounts, give fake UW info... lets piss him off, waste his time, waste his gas

1 2 3, LETS GOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311