over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADD SHAQ TO THE SCAMMER LIST!

88shots

Registered
Newbies
Greed is just another disease!

Better add almost every pro bodybuilder ever signed to a supplement company especially the ones back when the mags were big. Jay Cutler, Ronnie, etc.
Flex Wheeler was promoting some garbage test booster as well.
If an adult puts something in their body without looking into each ingredient then they deserve to waste their money

Better add almost every pro bodybuilder ever signed to a supplement company especially the ones back when the mags were big. Jay Cutler, Ronnie, etc.
Flex Wheeler was promoting some garbage test booster as well.
If an adult puts something in their body without looking into each ingredient then they deserve to waste their money
We can agree to disagree.

Millions of Americans are fans of Shaq for his basketball talent and he uses that to scam them out of their hard earned money so he can become wealthier.

I searched the ingredients in all 3 products thinking they still may be decent supplements even with the bullshit supplement jargon but wow... they are all really bad. Small doses in all of them and really expensive. Just complete bullshit supps and you would think he would be careful with what he puts his name on. Not that it would be a valid excuse but it's not like he even needs the money either. I think comparing to other athletes advertising supps can be both the same and different case by case so it's a valid point. There are some decent supps out there and certain athletes will only associate themselves with decent brands/products but sure most don't care nor even use the supps themselves and just want to make some easy money and have no morals.

Millions of Americans are fans of Shaq for his basketball talent and he uses that to scam them out of their hard earned money so he can become wealthier.
its not that bad of a scam if we're the ONLY people who think it is.

Testofin and that free test boosting stuff has been shown to work in shitty little studies. Shaq didn't go into this thinking he was fuckin-over the American public. People just dont know any better than rarely know how to research.

The marketing which attempts to pass off the supplements as actual medicine is interestingly dishonest. People who legitimately need HRT are going to take this instead and compromise their health and quality of life.

Testofin and that free test boosting stuff has been shown to work in shitty little studies. Shaq didn't go into this thinking he was fuckin-over the American public. People just dont know any better than rarely know how to research.

That's just it... most people including the athlete themselves don't have a clue how effective the product is. They simply believe what they are told and many couldn't work it out for themselves even after researching because they have no understanding whatsoever. The athlete may feel a boost when using it so that's good enough for them. So they may not be scamming at all. Although I think most don't give a shit and probably don't even use what they are promoting and just want to make some easy money and if the company is professional that's good enough for them.

I don’t know how. Anyone could put their name of a product they truly don’t believe in. It’s kills their credibility

Millions of Americans deserve to be scammed if they take a celebrities word and don’t research what they put in their bodies and spend their money on.
Just like the same idiots who scammed by every as seen on tv product. I wonder how many generations of teens and how many millions bought garbage with Jay, Ronnie, or anyother Olympians name on it. If Shaqs scammer that must make Joe Weider and Arnold the Devil and the Anti Christ

I've used testofen when I was natural , many times, in a calorie deficit and in a calorie surplus, I've gained strength , on compound lifts although I don't do them anymore

Testofen does have an in-house study showing it boost free testosterone. I've never had lab results on it so I can't say for sure

I've used testofen when I was natural , many times, in a calorie deficit and in a calorie surplus, I've gained strength , on compound lifts although I don't do them anymore

Testofen does have an in-house study showing it boost free testosterone. I've never had lab results on it so I can't say for sure

I am going to bed but scanning over it's ingredients quickly the daily serving of 3 caps contains just 2.7g in total. It's main ingredient is D-aspartic acid so the amount of the other stuff must be ridiculously low as it contains about 15 ingredients. Even D-aspartic acid at 3-6 grams has been shown to not work in studies. Studies have shown mixed results and in humans mainly bad results and that is at higher doses than the product even contains. Some of it's ingredients are useful but the doses will be too low. I am sure it will give a natural who has never used anything a boost but it is a bullshit supplement looking at it's ingredient panel. If certain ingredients were dosed optimally then sure you could be onto something. A lot of these blends just contains stuff for the sake of listing the ingredient on the bottle but the amounts are insignificant.

Yeah I think if I remember right testofen had to be dosed at 600 mg a day maybe 300 I'm not even looking it up just going by memory

I'm a fan of sodium d-aspartic acid because I have blood work on it and it did raise my testosterone levels when I was natural

I've also had labs after I started trt with sodium das after a six months being on and test was 14

I do think sodium d aspartic acid works, I use it on cycle from time to time and testes certainly do regain size fast and get full, every time it seems. That's at three grams a day

It may cause anxiety, even one day seems to make my nuts fuller , I can't make this stuff up

Sorry bro no offense but whoever takes something because an idol of him promotes it.and you don't do a research to see what's in It.that make you a puppet and an idiot.

The only thing I can say was an awesome thing made by a celebrity. Was Gorge Forman with the Gorge Forman grill

The marketing which attempts to pass off the supplements as actual medicine is interestingly dishonest. People who legitimately need HRT are going to take this instead and compromise their health and quality of life.
We live in a time when we have every bit of information known to man at our finger tips in seconds. If people would rather fill their brains with gossip about the Kardashians or nonsense on social media and take something simply because a celebrity endorsed it than take the time to actually question and educate themselves then they deserve what they get. You don’t need to have a formal education in organic chemistry to find basic information about whether or not something is proven to work. Certain levels of ignorance in this day and age are almost inexcusable. I like Shaq but if he’s who someone gets their medical advice from then needing hrt is the least of their problems.

I'm sure the only thing Shaq carefully inspected was the was where the decimal points would be in his contract.

Millions of Americans deserve to be scammed if they take a celebrities word and don’t research what they put in their bodies and spend their money on.
Just like the same idiots who scammed by every as seen on tv product. I wonder how many generations of teens and how many millions bought garbage with Jay, Ronnie, or anyother Olympians name on it. If Shaqs scammer that must make Joe Weider and Arnold the Devil and the Anti Christ
Anti Christ and devil? ...I don't remember saying that.

You seem to be just as outraged about this topic as me but yet for completely different reasons.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws