advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lack of sleep on tren - how do you guys cope?

anab0lic

Registered
Sadly I think my tren days may be over, i just do not sleep well enough on this stuff... I average about 5 maybe 6 if im lucky - hours a night then wake up and cannot fall back to sleep again even though I'm crazy tired. Which is ok for a while, you get by... but week after week of not sleeping well is just running me into the ground. My last two scheduled workouts i missed because i was just too damn exhausted to go... I'm supposed to be at the gym 1 hour from now and its looking like todays workout might get missed too.... I goto the gym to get results - not just to get a good pump and the intensity i have to train at to keep those results coming... just the thought of training that hard when I'm this tired is daunting.

I think I'm just gonna do things old school style now and run deca/npp + test + dbol,adrol then when it comes to wanting to lean out use primo, var less harsh drugs that give similar effects.... worked for Arnold and the boys back in the day. :) or maybe very low dosage of tren a few times a week when for its fat- burning anti catabolic effect.

Its such a shame arguable the best inject-able for our goals comes with hands down the worst sides.

Q. would it be beneficial to run deca/npp as my primary builder alongside a low dosage lets say 50mg daily of tren ace and that way still get some of the bonuses of tren without the sides going into higher dosage teritory gives you.... alongside some test and an oral? Has anyone experimented with that combo? seems like it could work well in theory...

5 or 6 hours is more than enough. I only ever sleep 5 hours max on work days anyway. Some work days when i was on tren id only get 3 but felt fine. Gh helps, i don't sleep longer on it (in fact i sleep less) but it's quality sleep. I honestly feel if i can get 5 hours solid sleep its enough. Power naps help also

After first few weeks on tren my sleep is great, better than off cycle. I've never been a good sleeper but it's never really affected me. To me sleep is like food, if you're body needs it it'll get it but i don't force. Test keeps me awake more than tren belive it or not, but most don't have a problem with it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
First week is bad and then I adjust and get 6-7 easily. What's your dose? Aren't you on a cocktail of things? Might be combination of tren with high test. Have you tried melatonin or benadryl? Herbal teas?

Last edited:
Same here, 5 to 6 hours if I am lucky, test is @ 1000mg and Tren E is @ 800mg. I believe it is commonly accepted that the more efficient your body operates the less sleep you need.

The insomnia is terrible and the night sweats aren't much better....oh then there is the debilitating decrease in cardio. Keep the dosage low and stick w/ the acetate version. I find this makes it manageable for me.

I think if you keep the tren low like 200/wk or whatever amount before sides start to show thru whatever ester, Ace, E, Hex.. use as a base for fat burning, recomp etc then just add/bump other compounds into the mix to find your sweet spot.. no need to drop it completely unless you have issues regardless the dose... definintely no shame in stacking 3, 4 or 5+ things to do what you gotta do to get to where you want to be at.. one of my funniest stacks in the last cpl years was winny, drol, prop and tren hex.. lean bulker with great fullness and strong like bull in the gym (and my shorts too LOL)

Tren is in a love / hate relationship with me -

- night sweats are insane
- insomnia is pretty bad
- cardio is a chore

+ BF is melting off
+ muscle pumps are a beast
+ strength is still up while cutting
+ sends libido into the clouds

* I am at 350mg ew of acetate and most of the sides come in waves for me, may go days and no night sweats and then have to change sheets 5 days in a row - It drives my wife crazy, when we have sex I absolutely soak the bed -

- Bumping to 500 next week for final 6 weeks -

Tren is in a love / hate relationship with me -

- night sweats are insane
- insomnia is pretty bad
- cardio is a chore

+ BF is melting off
+ muscle pumps are a beast
+ strength is still up while cutting
+ sends libido into the clouds

* I am at 350mg ew of acetate and most of the sides come in waves for me, may go days and no night sweats and then have to change sheets 5 days in a row - It drives my wife crazy, when we have sex I absolutely soak the bed -

- Bumping to 500 next week for final 6 weeks -

Love/love for me. After first week no sides at all at 500 weekly and recomp amazing. I kept test low, about 200 a week and will next time. As for night sweats i only had them twice and both times i had really carby suppers. Try cutting carbs 5 or 6 hours before bed. I urge you to try low test too if you haven't already. Will add 150 tren e on top of the tren a next time and keep test low. I honestly don't think a gram of tren would bother me much so long as i kept test low. Probably snap s tendon from the rapid strength gains though

I have the same problem.
I force myself to stay up later than normal to get at lest 5 hours of decent sleep.

Watching 50 W ed, 100 pro & 100 ace eod.

I also do cardio as much as I can to help wear me down so I can sleep also.

Benadryl works quite well. Any uk members don't use benadryl as our brnadryl is totally different to America's. Use nytol in the blue packet in uk, exact same thing as us benadryl. Not sure about European benadryl

Last edited:
Love/love for me. After first week no sides at all at 500 weekly and recomp amazing. I kept test low, about 200 a week and will next time. As for night sweats i only had them twice and both times i had really carby suppers. Try cutting carbs 5 or 6 hours before bed. I urge you to try low test too if you haven't already. Will add 150 tren e on top of the tren a next time and keep test low. I honestly don't think a gram of tren would bother me much so long as i kept test low. Probably snap s tendon from the rapid strength gains though

I have treid the carb thing and I have dropped test to 350mg ew so I will see how that goes -

I have treid the carb thing and I have dropped test to 350mg ew so I will see how that goes -

350 still high imo. Hope it helps you though

My problem is falling asleep...then its the frequent piss breaks. So I try to keep my eyes closed as long as I can to the toilet then back to the bed. Then im good. The night sweats is something I hate, stinks the whole room up. So bought the vornado fan and a larger ceiling fan. My pregnant fiance hates me

Tren e gives me terrible night sweats! I have been running tren a with a little test and currently no night sweats. Are the compounds that much different? I know the tren e is supposed to last longer but, they both lean me out and seem to both kill my cardio...

Anabolic hang in there. We all have these sides. Sure less sleep sucks but the results are worth it for most of us. It is to me. Try a sleep aid if u have to. I don't. I just deal with it. My usual is five hours. It sucks and affects my daily life. I'm not friendly at work and short tempered at home sometimes. But u'll learn to cope with it. Im on tren practically all year. Nothin else like it. I've tried coming off but the results were not good. So back on I went. I know several guys who run it all year.

Benadryl or Unisom. Due to work and family, I only sleep about 5 hours/night anyway. But when I absolutely know I'm not sleeping I'll take either Benadryl or Unisom (not together). Also, I noticed the sides are much more tolerable with Tren A using ED injections - just my 2 cents. At least for me, it's less sides and better results.

800mg tren and 250mg test here. The lower test has all but eliminated sides besides getting pissed off easily and LIGHT night sweats.

I do wake up constantly but I've always been like that and feel fine in the morning.

I have tryed Tren A many times and to be honest the lack of sleep, night sweats, and all the other good stuff that comes along with, I don't mind at all. The end result is worth it. I will enough when I am dead! until them long live Tren.

does anyone find that ed instead of eod helps with sides from acetate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity