over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Larry Wheels comditioning

GYMnTONIC

Registered
Can that bicep be fixed?

his upper chest always seems to be lacking near collar bone, lower pecs are huge and droopy, another guy who got famous polluting the old school sport and mentality of bodybuilding, he looked better huge, his proportions are OFF and he does not look full

his abs look terrible for being "that lean and grainy", I'm sure people will say "he's a nice guy you are a jerk and who are you" lol

looks like DNP gone bad

his upper chest always seems to be lacking near collar bone, lower pecs are huge and droopy, another guy who got famous polluting the old school sport and mentality of bodybuilding, he looked better huge, his proportions are OFF and he does not look full

his abs look terrible for being "that lean and grainy", I'm sure people will say "he's a nice guy you are a jerk and who are you" lol

looks like DNP gone bad

haha nah he deserves all of that 😅

Can that bicep be fixed?
It's a proximal partial tear I believe. It happend to me over 5+years ago, can't remember exactly when it happenend. In my case it doesn't look as bad as his, average person can't tell unless I point it out to them. I have a few partial tears actually. It can only be fixed if it was a complete tear.

Turn around and let's see the hams glutes and kidney area.

looks like DNP gone bad
I don’t have social media and don’t know much about influencers. I saw a few videos on YouTube of him lifting. Is he a dbag or something?

I don’t have social media and don’t know much about influencers. I saw a few videos on YouTube of him lifting. Is he a dbag or something?
brother, spare yourself the knowledge you are not missing out trust me.

He is someone who got famous being juiced tf out, with a great physique, lifting heavy ass weight with partial reps and sometimes bad form, often challenging record holders (ronnnie pressing the 200lb dumbbell challenge recently )

He seems like a nice guy not an ego freak. but wtf has he done for the sport or industry and what are his roots . Hes another derick more plates guy with a better physique and is a little quieter.

I am old school bro, we have gurus who come and go here and a plethora of invaluable information on this board, compared to any other board, we live in a REDDIT advice inspired generation.

Dude I taught a class today at F45 gym, its all prewritten jenny craig video screen workouts with goofy, lanky, jealous guy trainers looking at me like wtf was this body builder doing here.

I don't have the same range of motion or cardio as these cats but I will dwarf their abilities and portfolio and references. It did not feel like a good fit, it was all TRX cables, and HIIT cardio type shit. WTF kind of symmetry are we going to build doing that, ZERO , you see clients there with overdeveloped body parts, but women seem to only care about their asss and sometimes LEGS these days, even in normal gyms that's al you see them doing is hogging the smith machine , with a horizontal flat bench they lay their upper torso on, drop their hips and do hip thrust/weighted bridges.

the worst part is , 24 hour and PF and CHUZE have been giving out free memberships for highschoolers. I'm all for the serious ones and athletes, even if they are starting from ground zero, obese, nervous scared whatever. just be serious and determined. its a social gathering for these kids and they bullshit and hog the machines 5-10 deep, playing grab ass with their broccoli head haircuts ( I borrowed that from another persons thread/post here lmao) and they are rude, they don't say excuse me, or please, or thank you, nor do they move when they are in the way I have to be rude and say come on homey be aware of your surroundings, I'm not nice, catch a fucking clue, my kids been in a REAL GYM since he was 4 and knows exactly how to conduct himself, and he ALWAYS respects elders, even if he disagrees with them, he doesn't mouth off or act like a punk ass entitled brat

what I can say about these IG famous people, is they were smart enough to capitalize on this trend within last few years, I did the same thing but only as an online trainer since facebook came out in 2011, now it is saturated with pretend gurus doing weird ass exercises, I've seen better physiques and exercise in STATE JAIL not joking and more determination. I did 3 months this summer at a very dangerous state jail and the workouts were KILLER for the whites and Mexicans, absolutely impressive , as was their determination. for these two powerful groups, the workouts are mandatory, even the PAISAS do the crazy workouts now (most of them). whites have to do 123 2-3 pump burpees with 2x navy seals in them NONSTOP back to back . Mexicans have to do 113 of the same. They also integrate some other shit when they feel like it. I was expected to lead workouts and the cardio was killing me, I went in there 200lbs 5"9 with a six pack and workouts killed me especially without gear. sometimes the whites do the hammer of thor workout and its grueling. all groups sound out their own count in unison/their desired language

I haven't seen all his videos but everyone I have I have liked. I think he is about 10 times as entertaining as Sam Sulek but I know I am in the minority on that. plus the dude is freak strong especially for his age, well i guess he is older now and probably in his prime 27-35. I think the dude could keep up with anyone on the board training wise

I don't know why he jumped from one sport to another instead of being a powerlifter his entire career. He doesn't have the size or height for strongman and certainly doesn't have the genetics for pro bodybuilding, classic or open.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws