over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

last update until show

Yeah I did get rid of it...I am biting my tounge on this but you keep bring my name up and I wont bite it much longer...

Last edited:
whoa whoa whoa...this is why I hesitated in saying anything in the first place. I was just letting doc know why I wrote what I did. That's it. Now let's take the focus off this BS and put it back on EC's pics where it belongs.

That is good with me...Hey eye do you have any back pics...You said you are holding some fat in your lower back...Are you doing anything to get rid of it and if so what?

water

Well doing lots of things, all sweeters are gone now. Sodium is still up a tad(1500mg range), water intake is up, carbs are low and going lower over next few days, test is now gone. As are all other androgens (well fina but big different). Mon-Thrus water intake is going up by 1L per day. Friday he will get cut depending on what i need to do. Tues-Sat. Aldanctone 50mg day/ Diazide will again depending by may start at 12am Thrus and 50mg every 12H after that. If i need to use it ( i don't like what it does to me) I have injectable lasix. Had to buy 50ml jug... but can IV some sat AM if need be. Will be doing a moderate carb up Wed-fri and bit of sodium around 9am Sat... i will be on stage around 1ish. AMP and other goodies as well.

Few things....

I would have not dropped the test...I am not sure why you did....I am assuming somebody is advising you...

Also I think you will need to be tighter for the AMP to work it's magic...

Good luck tomorrow bro - let us know how it goes

Make this last week a good one..You can still make improvements and I am sure you will..Good luck...

had good meeting

today with guy helping me, has 25+ years experince as competitor at World level 15+ judge, and have never seen anyone he helped not come in at their best. Said i just have tiny bit of water on upper body no fat. So that made me feel better about things. Alos think the last week water/carb work can take care of it.

Of course i post some show pics when it's over.

howd your show go bro??

Show is OVER!

I finished 3rd out of 6 in class which was won by national level guy who had easy win for overall as well... second place was harder than me. They broke LH up in Light middle/middle then LH, i was 185.5 so ended up in middle which is 176-186 new class they are using here in canada which is lame.. but whatever.. had i know i would have come in bit heaver could have had really good chance in LH, but still feel better about being 3rd in Quailty class vs 1st is weak one. I had trouble filling out, even with TONS of carbs wed-fri, even shit loading friday night didn't really do it in time. But tons of ppl said i had improved 100% over last time. My legs also burn away last 2 weeks, i didn't realize how badly until i saw some pics.. so have to solve that one. Also learned i need to stay within 20-25lbs of contest, so that is goal now. No worry about being heavy, and build some quailty.

I will post a few pics when i have min. Still pretty burned out.

good job...have fun eating and try to make the best out of the rebound...I would run a small cycle of test for the next 3-4 weeks then go clean for a bit..:)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws