over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBAs and football player

mule

Registered
I have a client who i train who plays football at a high level, i was interested in maybe introducing him for LBA, i know the stuff is a good product from reponses on here but was wondering if anyone who plays football uses them and if they put any special spin on a football players using them and getting results . Anyone using them like maybe pre game during the game ect, any special way your doing it?

I use them in the offseason a ton. As far as in season, I will pound down (sip) a whole bottle after each game. I am absolutely fried and depleted after each game, so I do that a lot. I do think it is helping quite a bit.

Well I'll say this. They seem to highten your level of awareness and concentration so this could only be a good thing on the field. They enhance recovery and will aid in stamina. All of these are desored for football. Not to mention strength increases.:D

If your a pro athlete be careful because they contain glycerol and that substance is banned by alot of federations.

Not really before or during a game, but I do use them in my training. It keeps my recovery up, and I have a better mental focus, but as far as the game itself, I just use energy drinks w/ a ton of water! Than after the game I start sipping on it again. To me I believe it would be great for him to give it a shot during the game, but to be honest im not really thinking about drinking lba's so I would most likely forget to drink it most of the time.

Would someone please explain to me why LBA's are better than BCAA's and normal aminos?

whats LBA stand for?

I have a coach of a D1 school that has his players on it, it is not banned.

I got this from an website about glycerol.

At one time, the USOC considered glycerol a banned substance (it was classified as a diuretic). This ruling was changed in 1997, but other sports organizations may restrict it. WADA and NCAA ban diuretics, but do not specifically mention glycerol on their 2005 lists. Nevertheless, investigate it before you use it in competition.

So it use to be in USOC, but now I think the NCAA actually considers it a diuretic becuase I have seen some glycerol products give a warning on the back if your in the NCAA not to use it and check with your sports organiztion first because it varies from each.

Never heard of glycerol being banned!? But maybe you are right I never really did look too hard into the banned substances. Partially because I didnt use anything besides protein...

Never heard of glycerol being banned!? But maybe you are right I never really did look too hard into the banned substances.

Here is a list of NCAA banned substance 2007. You have to be careful. Notice how they, but under catorgories and other related compounds. Under diuretics they don't list glycerol, but put other urine manipulators. Glycerol is a urine manipulator because it can be used to beat a drug screen very easy with nothing else , but some water and b vitamins and creatine etc.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
just seen this post lba's are not banned many of my guy's used them and were tested and all passed with flying colors!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131