advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legal amount of gear one can bring through customs for personal use?

wonder what hurricane sandy is doing to international shipping... Aren't there a couple processing centers in NY alone???

Our office in northern New Jersey has power, thankfully. Some internatinoal shipments depart from Chicago.

NYC is under water... literally! This should be cleared up within the next 5-10 days. That is what they are telling us at least.

You could always take a(n) empty or near empty vial from your scripted test with you, purchase a vial down there, draw it up and switch it into your scripted vial to bring back. Can only do one at a time but its more than nothing.

Thanks for your earlier advice, khungus03. I went to Nic for a holiday trip and did exactly what you suggested. I took my scripted bottle with me, bought several ampules of Test E, drew out the Test E with the needles provided with the ampules, and loaded my scripted bottle. I brought back the gear without incident. They even looked in my bag and didn't even flinch at the sight of the bottle.

I doubt I will be able to do this again because I am no longer receiving treatment from the TRT Dr and my script has since then expired.

What is the legal amount of Test one can carry with them trough customs coming back into the US? I ask this because I make frequent trips to Central America where I can walk into just about any pharmacy and buy Test Enanthate without a script. I currently get HRT from an HRT clinic, but I would like to have a regular supply of Test E to do some occasional blasting. Anybody out there with any knowledge of federal law and customs?

ZERO! You will go to jail!!!!!! Don't listen to anyone! They will tell you you can bring x amount back in, they are lying.

ZERO! You will go to jail!!!!!! Don't listen to anyone! They will tell you you can bring x amount back in, they are lying.

Like we said before, if it is a script filled in the US, you can LEGALLY bring it back into the US. Quite simple

Like we said before, if it is a script filled in the US, you can LEGALLY bring it back into the US. Quite simple

Read the original post bro. How much can u bring back into the country from outside the country. Did I do something to you that you want to argue with me. The last shit was my experiance in an airport, thats it bro. If I did something to piss you off in the past i apologize. But this I know for a fact you cant do.

Read the original post bro. How much can u bring back into the country from outside the country. Did I do something to you that you want to argue with me. The last shit was my experiance in an airport, thats it bro. If I did something to piss you off in the past i apologize. But this I know for a fact you cant do.

No man, don't want to argue, wasn't my intention. I guess I just mis-read your post. I read it as you saying we could not bring our scripted test through, I now see that's not what you said. All is good.

Am I understanding this correctly? If you have a prescription for Test you can take it with you internationally and everything is okay? Because I am going to the Dominican Republic in June for 8 days and wonder about missing my shots.

I don't see a problem bringing a scripted bottle back in to the US. Fill 'er up!

I know in many places coming into Europe for example, they'd likely take it away and you may have some trouble. Any place where it's illegal. Which is almost everywhere. The chance is just down to how it's packaged and if they look.

In South America, where it's legal, I'd guess no prob.

In Scandinavia and Central EU, the law is super-harsh. In some countries, they can even arrest you and have you tested if you LOOK like you're on Gear. Best to get out of Dodge before the test comes back...

This post is a good example why no one should get legal advice from a board.

I am surprised how many people are willing to risk thier freedom over AAS, by smuggling. Just get off the stuff! And they say AAS is not addicting. :rolleyes:

I don't see a problem bringing a scripted bottle back in to the US. Fill 'er up!

I know in many places coming into Europe for example, they'd likely take it away and you may have some trouble. Any place where it's illegal. Which is almost everywhere. The chance is just down to how it's packaged and if they look.

In South America, where it's legal, I'd guess no prob.

In Scandinavia and Central EU, the law is super-harsh. In some countries, they can even arrest you and have you tested if you LOOK like you're on Gear. Best to get out of Dodge before the test comes back...
Ehren, most scripted drugs are illegal without script. If u have a script for Test it means you have a medical reason for it. You can take it through customs. The same example would be oxycontin, it is illegal only if you don't have a script, otherwise you are fine

bullshit. you can bring back a 90 day prescription of just about anything prescribed by a doctor as long as it is a prescribed medicine in the states. I used to get 90 days worth of xanax, and valium every 90 days and cross customs with absolutely no problems what so ever. Im not saying this is something I heard someone do, I USED to do it all the time.

WTF? Buy some from a domestic sponsor and don't risk sending the old man to jail. No brainer. If it were me I'd blast while in Nic and come home to my stash I've purchased from a sponsor or use what my doc rx'd for me. Shit, you make a simple thing so fuckin' complex.

WTF? Buy some from a domestic sponsor and don't risk sending the old man to jail. No brainer. If it were me I'd blast while in Nic and come home to my stash I've purchased from a sponsor or use what my doc rx'd for me. Shit, you make a simple thing so fuckin' complex.

yep that sounds like the winner

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner