advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legality Issues, and SARMS, ProHormones, research chems, etc.

tbomb

Newbies
unfortunately I got majorly fucked in a controlled delivery last year. the head postal for the state of *******, 2 dudes from the ******** drug task force, and a couple local cops raided my place after I took the package, and, well, fuck.
(ahaha, it got sent in two packages though and my girlfriend picked up the second the next day when I was in jail! :D )

so the only way I can watch a movie is to go to a friend's house, or watch it at the gym cause my shit is definitely red-flagged. lol, they told me it was.

NEITHER of those are an option right now, cause I just moved, and I'm pretty heated about it.

What I'd like to do is put together a legal(ish?) cycle.

Question #1) What're the best prohormones on the net right now (that are 100% legal)? I searched PM and everyone's saying M-drol or PPlex but they both got pulled....

Question #2) What exactly does it mean to say that a chemical is legal for research only? Is possession of it illegal if they, for example, were to find it in my car and not in a laboratory? Where can I find DEFINITIVE information on the legality of things like ghrp-6 and all SARM4 and shit? Are they scheduled? etc...

thanks guys. love PM

Don't know what all is still available due to bans, but any superdrol, phera, epi clone would be decent. There might even be some new shit out by the same companies. Curious did you have many seizures before you got raided? Or you have a massive order?

Damn, really? I always heard guys who knew a guy or heard a story of a guy or whatever who got a controlled delivery, but I always figured personal-use buyers were pretty safe--like, why spend the resources on busting a guy ordering gear over the net? Guess it definitely happens though. Good thing I'm a complete angel! :)

I would be more concerned with the legal situation you are in if it were me.

here's the facts mack

Scary stuff but its best to know the worse case scenario, than to go I didn't realize!! Also if you order stuff to your door they can let it be delivered then come and visit you (read the blue highlighted), in other countries like Canada they will just return to sender, stating something like prescription required or some such.

Best to find out exactly what the law is in your state.

Federal and most state laws dictate that the sales of anabolic steroids, possession of steroids, or possession of steroids with intent to sell, are all classified as felonies.

Any individual who is convicted of the sale of steroids, or possesses steroids unlawfully with intent to sell, may be penalized by up to five years in prison under federal law. That same individual may face more than 5 years of punishment, depending on their states law. Almost every state has sanctioned various laws placing anabolic steroids in the Controlled Substance category.

Recent statistics estimate as many as 6 million Americans have used or currently do use steroids. While the vast majority of users do not get caught, the penalties are steep for ones that do. The legal consequences of possession of anabolic steroids may be a felony criminal charge in state or federal court. The enactment of the Federal Anabolic Steroid Control Acts of 1990, which was expanded by Congress in 2004, places steroids in the Schedule III legal class, along with barbiturates, LSD precursors, veterinary tranquilizers, and narcotic painkillers. This would make simple unlawful possession a federal offence, punishable by up to one year in prison and/or a minimum fine of $1,000 for a first offense.

Arrests for personal steroid possession are occurring at a more frequent rate. Personal possession may be discovered through searches with warrants at a persons residence or gym. A person may also find himself or herself searched without a warrant in situations such as traffic stops, border crossings, mail order discovery, and personal searches.

The consequence of serving any prison time for an individual depends upon several factors including, but not limited to, the persons past criminal history, the strength of the prosecutions case, the persons role in the specific offense, and how effectively the case is either litigated or negotiated by defense counsel. In any circumstance, an experienced criminal defense attorney should be consulted prior to speaking to any law enforcement official.

Even if a prison sentence is ultimately avoided, the consequences of just being arrested for steroid possession are likely to result in legal expenses and even seizure or forfeiture of assets. A criminal conviction may hinder employment opportunities, require fines and include incarceration.

An individual possessing a professional license may find that a conviction could be reported to their state licensing authority, placing their current employment in jeopardy. A Schedule III drug conviction may result in the suspension of a persons drivers license and restrict their ability to purchase or own a firearm.

It is undeniable that the assistance of criminal defense counsel would be your best defense against these potential consequences.
Anabolic steroids are illegal under both state and federal laws, which means a person may be prosecuted under either jurisdiction. The agency responsible for your arrest and the seriousness of your charge dictates which court your case will be prosecuted in.

Due to the way steroid quantities are calculated under the current federal sentencing guidelines, many cases originating in a local jurisdiction are moved to federal jurisdiction where sentencing may be much more severe. For this reason investigations started by the both federal and local authorities such as the local police, sheriff and United States Postal Inspector and the United States Department of Customs are most often prosecuted in federal court.

Many states follow the federal guidelines with charging defendants arrested for possession of anabolic steroids using the guideline of 1 pill = 1 count or ml/cc equals 1 count.

The federal guidelines when applied to anabolic steroids may add up to an astonishingly high number of counts. For example, a singe week cycle using, Dianabol tablets may result in 200-450 criminal counts.

The recent changes in federal sentencing guidelines have mandated there is no difference in Schedule III narcotics. All substances listed under Schedule III are treated equally. Another concern is that based on the quantities of steroids involved in a normal cycle, one may easily be charged with possession WITH the intent to sell or deliver anabolic steroids simply based on the quantity involved.

Each individual case is unique and critical factors include, but are not limited to, the amount of steroids involved and your prior criminal record. Steroid sellers face harsher penalties than steroid buyers. In federal court, the quantity of steroids involved is very relevant under the United States Sentencing Guidelines. In state courts, various other factors may apply.

You should familiarize yourself with the current laws and potential sentencing guidelines that apply in your state of residence. It is important that you contact Imhoff & Associates immediately for a free case consultation.
Imhoff & Associates will promptly respond to questions from anyone being investigated for or charged with a crime related to anabolic steroids. Anabolic steroids, although classified with Schedule III narcotics, are significantly different than other Schedule III narcotics. You must ensure that your legal representative understands the medical, moral and social differences between anabolic steroids and other Schedule III narcotics.

Below are common substances associated with steroid use. Law enforcement officers frequently confuse post cycle drugs as being anabolic steroids. In some states even possessions of the needles needed for anabolic steroids may result in a criminal charge:
2,4-Dinitrophenol
HCG
Aminoglutethimide
HGH
Anabolic agents
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Anabolic steroids
Human Growth Hormone
Anadrol
Insulin
Anadur
Lasix
Anastrozole
Laurabolin
Anavar
Liothyronine sodium
Andriol
Masteron
AndroGel
Mesterolone
Androstenediol
Methandriol Dipropionate
Androstenedione
Methandrostenolone
Anti-estrogen
Methenolone acetate
Arimidex
Methenolone enanthate
Aromasin
Methyltestosterone
Axymetholone
Nandrolone decanoate
Boldenone
Nandrolone hexylphenylpropionate
Boldenone Undecylenate
Nandrolone laureate
Bromocriptine
Nandrolone undecanoate
Cabergoline
Nilevar
Cheque Drops
Nolvadex
Clenbuterol
Nondrolone
Clenbuterol Hydrochloride
Norandrostenediol
Climiphene
Norandrostenedione
Clomid
Norethandrolone
Clomiphene Citrate
Omnadren 250
Clostebol
Oral Testosterone
Cypionate
Oxandrin
Cytadren
Oxandrolone
Cytomel
Oxymetholone
Cytomyl
Parabolan
Danocrine
Parlodel
Danozol
PGF2a
Deca Durabolin
Primobolan
Dehydrochlormethyl-Testosterone
Primobolan Depot
Dehydroepiandrio-Sterone
Primoteston Depot
DHEA
Propionate
DHT
Proscar
Dianabol
Prostaglandin
Dihydrotestosterone
Proviron
Diuretic
Rimobolan
DNP
Sildenafil citrate
Dostinex
Spiropent
Drostanolone
Stanozolol
Drostanolone propionate
Stenox
Durabolin
Sub-Lingual Drops
Dynabolan
Sustanon 250
Enanthate
Sustanon 250
Ephedrine Hydrochloride
Tamoxifen Citrate
Epitrenbolone
Teslac
EPO
Testolactone
Equipoise
Testosterone
Erythropoietin
Testosterone undecanoate
Esiclene
Tetrahydrogestrinone
Exemestane
THG
Finaplix
Trenbolone acetate
Finasteride
Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate
Fluoxymesterone
Winstrol
Gestrinone
Winstrol Depot
Halotestin
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Best thing legally still out right now is superdrol, the i-force clone (called methadrol) is by far the best and worth the extra dough.

Only place I know of that you can get it is the lockout store (search google).

Run it for up to 4 weeks (3 being the normal) at 20-30mg. It feels/acts a lot like abombs, except its very dry and mg per mg is about 5 times stronger. It's real hard on our bloodpressure/liver/cholesterol so make sure to take shit for that but overall gains even on a solo will be keep-able if you run a serm for pct.

The only product I'm aware of that was around that would be okay to stack it with would be Furuz-a by cel (also located on lockout). It's a pretty weak non-methyl oral but it should increase hardness. you'd want to take that one at about 150mg for a 5 week period, starting one week prior to the 4 week superdrol cycle.

If you have a shit-ton of experience and feel that your liver is a strong one then maybe you could stack maybe H-drol instead of furuz-a (also found on the lock out website) which is basically the exact same thing as oral turinabol. You'd want to run it at a real low dose though, so maybe 20mg superdrol, 50mg hdrol for no more then 4 weeks. This would be REALLY hard on the liver and shoot your blood pressure wayyy up, so probably not worth it.

Only other thing I guess would be if you could to use the SARM but legal issues are probably going to happen with that.
Maybe do some vit-b injections? That site that sells sythnol has some pretty legit water based injectables that improve metabolism alot - worth looking into prob.

Anyway if it was me I'd run this

Weeks 1-5 furuz-a 150mg
weeks 2-5 methadrol 30mg
weeks 6-9 Nolva 20mg
Weeks 1-9 - creatine, water based vit-b injectables

Idk how big you are but you could gain upwards of 20 pounds on the cycle, keep a good 8-10 of muscle

Last edited:
thanks

thanks for the input. VNV & Boggs- I must've watched 30 or 40 movies. Never had an issue at all, even when I watching the ones with chinese subtitles. This one was a US movie too... Pretty massive order. not my biggest though.

I'll be fine legally, pending my good behavior for a couple years. The reason i'm not in huge trouble is cause they really fucked up on their end. It wasn't really like the mythical seizures you hear about, they didn't seem like they knew what the fuck was going on. I said all the right things and it's a toss up for the outcome, so I got it worked out with the DA to go no contest in exchange for a deferred judgment (meaning I'm on probation for [probably] 2-3 years and if I don't get in trouble, they DISMISS the case). That's why I'm prohormoning-it.

It's really a miracle and a half considering there were 50 movies playing that night.

I can't find superdrol. anybody got any links?

Never had an issue at all, even when I watching the ones with chinese subtitles. This one was a US movie too...

Am I reading this correct... Your domestic pack was discovered? So that would point to you being set up by who ever sent you that pack...? Or am I being paranoid for you.

Am I reading this correct... Your domestic pack was discovered? So that would point to you being set up by who ever sent you that pack...? Or am I being paranoid for you.

The discovery report the police issued has to identify if there was an informant or confidential informant or anything of that nature. Their reason for seizing was that there was no name associated with the address for the return address so they had probable cause to take it out of circulation and do a controlled delivery.

still sounds fishy to me, but the postal inspector was saying how they do checks on 1 out of x number of packages and mine failed standards test. It's still amazing to me, though.

guys - it's real important your source knows how to pack.

ie it was a fake return address

dude should've just looked a real one up in the phonebook or something

that really sucks

Our tax money hard at work cleaning up the streets from big, bad bodybuilders.

It's something, weed, meth, etc. is rampant in our school systems, not to mention real killers that are legal such as cigarettes and alcohol!

Our government is something else, hell, baseball players on steroids get more attention from government than our soldiers in Afganistan!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws