over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leggings/tights

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
Not knocking on them at all but what’s the purpose of these under shorts?
Some guys wear them every day.
I mean I wear the boxer/briefs that come down the thigh some to keep the inner thighs from rubbing but I guess I don’t understand the full length ones?

Attachments

• 91E6DDE0-CAEC-466E-ADF4-F3B81AB66FDD.jpeg
    91E6DDE0-CAEC-466E-ADF4-F3B81AB66FDD.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 65
I wear compression tights under pants when I workout out mainly because I have varicose veins. It helps me with my blood circulation in my legs. My varicose veins have not gotten worse but also not much better either so for me it’s maintenance.

To each there own.

But I have a real problem with women wearing them. There asses look so nice I can’t take it. Bitches be doing stiff legged deadlifts and it looks like there ass is gonna bust out the material. The material stretch’s so much you can see there g strings through them. Makes me so horny I want to throw up.

I wear compression tights under pants when I workout out mainly because I have varicose veins. It helps me with my blood circulation in my legs. My varicose veins have not gotten worse but also not much better either so for me it’s maintenance.
I get that but a lot of the guys are young and probably don’t have that issue.
To each their own, just curious

To each there own.

But I have a real problem with women wearing them. There asses look so nice I can’t take it. Bitches be doing stiff legged deadlifts and it looks like there ass is gonna bust out the material. The material stretch’s so much you can see there g strings through them. Makes me so horny I want to throw up.
Dude it’s unreal. Now they have them so they’re form fitted to each cheek and go into the contour of the ass crack.

Not knocking on them at all but what’s the purpose of these under shorts?
Some guys wear them every day.
I mean I wear the boxer/briefs that come down the thigh some to keep the inner thighs from rubbing but I guess I don’t understand the full length ones?

A bunch of things . . .

1. A fashion statement
2. 'chub rub', thigh chafing but must have big legs, if not, see number 1, 3.
2.5 Long distance hikers and runners wear them for the above purpose. Big legs not a requirement, it's a time thing.
3. No underwear in shorts (think privacy)
4. Aids in recovery post workout. (I have used them on long flights, ~16 hrs.)
5. Varicose veins as somebody has already mentioned.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

I wear them, it’s a comfort issue and like 9TMARE said for varicose veins. I sweat bad and they are moisture wicking so it really does help with chaffing. As I’ve gotten older and started incorporating more HIIT style workouts with box jumps etc it just helps keep things in place without being as restrictive as tight underwear.

@hevi-head theres a guy in my gym who ONLY wears leggings. NO shorts over them. Just leggings. Like a woman!

This is also a new trend I noticed.

I know bigger guys like Ronnie and Jay used to train in leggings and a tank, but these guys today wearing leggings are not Ronnie and jay!

To each there own.

I get that but a lot of the guys are young and probably don’t have that issue.
To each their own, just curious
Maybe more aerodynamic LOL. Squats will be performed much better with best form ever when wearing them 😂

Legs get cold and can’t afford gym pants 🤦🏻‍♂️

Graduated compression stockings to treat varicosities are a medical device. That's not what's going on with these tights. LOL

I just try not to laugh and move on. I've worn them on long hikes to keep everything in place and from chafing and as someone else said to wick moisture from the skin. Not for a 90min workout though.

In the 18th century, only men wore tights. See through tights like pantyhose. And the women got "swollen eyes" from looking at the biggest dicks. Men wore high heels also. Long before women.

And today these are gender issue? I could not care less. Could show up in clown suit for all I care. Earbuds. Earbuds and probably soon sunglasses. People be doing anything lately to meddle with my intensity. SMH

I think it's to advertise to everyone in the gym which way you swing, such as this example.

chrome-capture.png

I 1st started wearing them when I flew before shows. Then more articles came out about circulation and other benefits. So I started wearing under my scrubs at work. My edema ceased. Now I wear on leg day and I definitely feel better during and after.

I 1st started wearing them when I flew before shows. Then more articles came out about circulation and other benefits. So I started wearing under my scrubs at work. My edema ceased. Now I wear on leg day and I definitely feel better during and after.
Right. And now the worthless playstation chuckleheads in this thread playing smear the queer now look like a bunch of closeted homos filling up their spank bank. Classic!
😂😂😂

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner