over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leggings/tights

Yo nothing compares to those 5 finger shoes or whatever they were called that were basically socks. I always hoped someone would drop a dumbbell on their foot.
Oh man. Those were bad. Other thing is seeing guy doing donkey calf raises with another dude riding like a horse?

Man that was a really bad look. How effective they were whatever I don't know but...

There’s a pic out there somewhere of Arnold doing them with Draper I think on his back lol
I'd see that (probably copying Arnold) and it just hurt to watch. A lot of people did those back in my high school days. Those were 10 different kinds of wrong.

I were tights everyday.

My reason is groin support. I tore my groin multiple times while active duty. Had a hernia in the past and can easily get testalgia.

For most it's simply "doing what everybody else is doing"
For myself it is essential.

Because they match their man buns and shoulder purses
Lol. I have yet to see a murse at any gym thankfully but have spotted a Fanny pack and a Gucci type backpack being used as a gym bag.

Lol. I have yet to see a murse at any gym thankfully but have spotted a Fanny pack and a Gucci type backpack being used as a gym bag.
I’ve not seen one at the gym…..but these douchebags walk around wearing them everywhere else. I don’t understand what’s cool about this weird androgynous feminine bullshit guys are doing these days? For most guys going to the gym is to try and increase the amount of pussy they’re getting. But how you gonna get pussy when you look like you have one?

I’ve not seen one at the gym…..but these douchebags walk around wearing them everywhere else. I don’t understand what’s cool about this weird androgynous feminine bullshit guys are doing these days? For most guys going to the gym is to try and increase the amount of pussy they’re getting. But how you gonna get pussy when you look like you have one?
Haha, we disagree on most things bodybuilding wise but I am in 100 percent agreement on this. I think it was a few years ago a female wrote an article that made the news in some magazine "where have all the real men gone?"

Haha, we disagree on most things bodybuilding wise but I am in 100 percent agreement on this. I think it was a few years ago a female wrote an article that made the news in some magazine "where have all the real men gone?"
I don’t care what any woman tells you, they want a masculine man who can be a protector and provider. Regardless of what society has told them, this is engrained into the female physiology from a survival of the species standpoint. The biggest and strongest is the one you want to procreate with because your offspring have the best chance for survival

I live in San Diego and anything goes here. I learned to let people just be. If a male wants to wear them who am I in his life to judge him or anyone. I just don’t even look at people anymore. As long as people respect me, my things, my personal space they can wear what they want.

A lot of professional body builders at worlds gym or now “the gym” wear leggings on leg days. I think they just like to show off there legs. It’s like someone wearing a tank top. You don’t need to wear a tank top. But someone jacked will draw attention. So on leg day the bodybuilders like to draw attention to there legs. Look at old videos of flex wheeler at golds Venice he was wearing them same with Shawn ray. It’s always been a thing.

No one reason they wear them. Bird legs. My son told me everyone even wears them under their jeans. Trying to hide the chicken farming bird legs. These guys are swimming in slim fit clothing wearing several tshirts lol Plus this younger generation finds beauty in the dumbest crap. Ugly ass shoes. No belt in their falling off flat ass pants, hair that looks like they just got out of bed…….this list is endless. I just try and find the humor in it all. And it’s not hard lol

I live in San Diego and anything goes here. I learned to let people just be. If a male wants to wear them who am I in his life to judge him or anyone. I just don’t even look at people anymore. As long as people respect me, my things, my personal space they can wear what they want.

A lot of professional body builders at worlds gym or now “the gym” wear leggings on leg days. I think they just like to show off there legs. It’s like someone wearing a tank top. You don’t need to wear a tank top. But someone jacked will draw attention. So on leg day the bodybuilders like to draw attention to there legs. Look at old videos of flex wheeler at golds Venice he was wearing them same with Shawn ray. It’s always been a thing.
I used to go to TG in VISTA, that was the mecca for juicers in north county. I go to the 24s and LAs Downtown now. I talk to eric rapoza once in a while @worlds in PB

I used to go to TG in VISTA, that was the mecca for juicers in north county. I go to the 24s and LAs Downtown now. I talk to eric rapoza once in a while @worlds in PB
Yes Eric is OG I went there for about 6 years. I moved up here from Boston and it may sound stupid but I was almost star struck. So many pros I would watch on you tube were just waking around. Was really cool with derik farnsworth for a while. I left that gym though. Wanted different things and being around that environment everyday I just wanted to be juiced to the gills 24/7. Needed to switch my focus on my career.

You guys would have shit your pants in the 80's. Michael Jackson, Prince (you think Prince was shopping in the men's dept?), white goth dudes wearing black eyeliner and makeup, motorheads with long hair, and not just long that shit was permed and huge. This is just another round of the same thing that's been going on for decades, Dennis Rodman, RuPaul, 1000 different things I could name.

I'm probably the oldest dude in this thread and y'all sound like my father. I mean, for guys that get oiled up and go pose in beauty pageants in banana hammock with a thong splitting your butt cheeks... wha?

Guys like us are pretty fringe compared to the 80's through maybe the early 2000's. A guy came in the college bar this past weekend must have been 280lbs wearing a flannel shirt with no sleeves and daisy dukes and boots. Sat alone the whole night. I felt kind of sorry for him.

You guys would have shit your pants in the 80's. Michael Jackson, Prince (you think Prince was shopping in the men's dept?), white goth dudes wearing black eyeliner and makeup, motorheads with long hair, and not just long that shit was permed and huge. This is just another round of the same thing that's been going on for decades, Dennis Rodman, RuPaul, 1000 different things I could name.

I'm probably the oldest dude in this thread and y'all sound like my father. I mean, for guys that get oiled up and go pose in beauty pageants in banana hammock with a thong splitting your butt cheeks... wha?

Guys like us are pretty fringe compared to the 80's through maybe the early 2000's. A guy came in the college bar this past weekend must have been 280lbs wearing a flannel shirt with no sleeves and daisy dukes and boots. Sat alone the whole night. I felt kind of sorry for him.
So you’re down with the tight tights and man buns? 😜

A man bun! LMAO that's what they're calling them. I asked him the same question. 😂 Of course, I don't thing the 'vette was hurting his prospects either. I thought he looked like Gavin from the band 'Bush'.

Yes Eric is OG I went there for about 6 years. I moved up here from Boston and it may sound stupid but I was almost star struck. So many pros I would watch on you tube were just waking around. Was really cool with derik farnsworth for a while. I left that gym though. Wanted different things and being around that environment everyday I just wanted to be juiced to the gills 24/7. Needed to switch my focus on my career.
derik and pete ciconne are still very relevant around here. I feel ya. I switched to something more low-key. I had fun though for the year i was in there it was the only gym open during covid closedowns. honestly my niche and friendships have always been with and through sponsoring local bellator and ufc stars. I was in a short film with jesse taylor... I'm surprised @ starstruck , i figured Boston and jersey would be densely populated with bodybuilders and NY. that's what we all think at least out here haha

A man bun! LMAO that's what they're calling them. I asked him the same question. 😂 Of course, I don't thing the 'vette was hurting his prospects either. I thought he looked like Gavin from the band 'Bush'.
those are the type of CrossFit-looking dudes that accidentally make wrong turns off Figueroa, Crenshaw, Florence,Normandie, and Slauson in LA trying to get to the staples center going to LA FIT EXPO, and subsequently, get robbed by the crip and blood neighborhoods in proximity lol. how do you take someone seriously with a haircut like that unless you are a fucking samurai bushido code

i am a diehard bush fan btw :) love 90s alternative

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrob7107
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner