over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leggings/tights

Don't know if this counts but I got sent home once as a sophomore for showing up wearing a sport jacket with the sleeves rolled up and a tie and no shirt. Said I violated the dress code. 🤷‍♂️

The wife throws a shit fit I entertain wearing them..”those are just look at my dick pants”
Then I hit her with “well what the hell do you think yoga pants are?”😂

Ronnie used to train in tights

I don’t care what any woman tells you, they want a masculine man who can be a protector and provider. Regardless of what society has told them, this is engrained into the female physiology from a survival of the species standpoint. The biggest and strongest is the one you want to procreate with because your offspring have the best chance for survival
Actually in an industrialized society, women are attracted to a man's financial strength rather than his physical strength.

Actually in an industrialized society, women are attracted to a man's financial strength rather than his physical strength.
Gold diggers

To each there own.

But I have a real problem with women wearing them. There asses look so nice I can’t take it. Bitches be doing stiff legged deadlifts and it looks like there ass is gonna bust out the material. The material stretch’s so much you can see there g strings through them. Makes me so horny I want to throw up.
i thought it was just me. i literally get stomach pain from seeing some of these asses in here. then again i have a butt fetish something fierce and with being on test....it can get almost overwhelming. covid was the worst there were college chicks all over the place showin off their gym shark booties with schools shut down.
im so bad a nice ass will get me depressed for 2 days in a row. rare, but it happens.
at my age gettin a girl like that is impossible unless i pay for it

They think that, but it’s in their animal physiology to want a protector

I agree with this, but also agree that women are attracted to masculinity just like men are attracted to more feminine women (normally). I do not agree that size is something women seeing(well in muscles) it's more a bell shaped curve. You go from 130 to 200 they are more attracted because 130 is to skinny. But as you bulk to 240 they become less attracted. I don't correlate huge muscles with masculinity.

However when it comes to money there is no bell shaped curve, the more the better. But masculinity, assertiveness, confidence, not being feminine are desirable to women

Not knocking on them at all but what’s the purpose of these under shorts?
Some guys wear them every day.
I mean I wear the boxer/briefs that come down the thigh some to keep the inner thighs from rubbing but I guess I don’t understand the full length ones?
for me its the best way to prevent chaffing...but i usually wear sweat pants to workout in

the older i get the more this makes sense lol

However, I think on a subconscious level they are more attracted to a big fit strong man vs some unhealthy fat dude with $$

Going from gym to yoga to
BJJ/grappling classes all in one day in close proximity to eachother I have them on but with shorts over.

Otherwise when it comes to what people wear in the gym or elsewhere I give as much time to it and lose as much sleep over it as I do every night. Which is zero minutes.

I would say most of us grew up reading bodybuilding mags with the bodybuilders wearing ridiculous tights and zebra pants. I couldn't imagine going to the gym in a pair of tights only on my lower body.

Aw man, there's gotta be a better way!

What is someone used a weight belt like I do with dips and chins and just loaded that that thing up with 8 or 10 wheels? You would still be in the same general position with the weights in the same general area as well. Problem is whether or not the chain could hold the weight.
We worked up to 5-6 wheels and a guy on your back. The weight hanging was not nearly enough by itself. Plus it spread your legs to far apart and use the whole body.

Funny enough, you're both 1/4th correct. Women will often seek out a male who can bear children with the skills, intelligence, and ability to be successful ("rich") in a modern while often harboring desires for the male with great physical strength and prowess.

This plays out in a scenarios or variations where the woman will marry the wealthy, successful sensitive type while having a sexual affair with the tanned, well-muscled gardener. This is a cliche but as I said can play out in many forms.

So you both combined got 1/2 the equation. The other half is that women (and men, too) are complex enough to experience a desire for any of a vast spectrum of qualities. Things that may be similar to her father, his eyes, smile, the sound of his voice, she digs thin guys, she digs bald guys, etc. Or maybe he's moderately successful, moderately handsome, and moderately strong and average size but the total = good match.

Human beings are complex. She may not want a man at all. Or maybe she doesn't want a man but rather a woman. Perhaps her father was abusive or her mother was emotionally distant. Blanket statements and characterizations don't work in H.s.sapiens.

I would say most of us grew up reading bodybuilding mags with the bodybuilders wearing ridiculous tights and zebra pants. I couldn't imagine going to the gym in a pair of tights only on my lower body.
The early 90’s was hilarious.

We worked up to 5-6 wheels and a guy on your back. The weight hanging was not nearly enough by itself. Plus it spread your legs to far apart and use the whole body.
Well with as many guys that need calf work, myself included, someone might do well to invent and donkey calf machine that wouldn't require I look like I was giving my partner the ol' oof boof up the poop chute.

The early 90’s was hilarious.
1645572214527.png this brand badboy and NO FEAR made some bad ass stuff, my mom competed in 90s and had me wearing these and "baggies" pants when i was a 10 or younger, best way i can describe is they looked like hammer pants kinda

View attachment 153640this brand badboy and NO FEAR made some bad ass stuff, my mom competed in 90s and had me wearing these and "baggies" pants when i was a 10 or younger, best way i can describe is they looked like hammer pants kinda
Those pants were great. Like pajamas but tight toward the ankle. Amazingly comfortable. And plenty of dick and ball room. I can't stand constrictive clothing.

And the thing with the pants down below the ass is ridiculous. Two steps, left foot shove the pants to the ankles, one push they're on their back no matter what. Then it's all over.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws