over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leggings/tights

O
View attachment 153640this brand badboy and NO FEAR made some bad ass stuff, my mom competed in 90s and had me wearing these and "baggies" pants when i was a 10 or younger, best way i can describe is they looked like hammer pants kinda
Oh I remember. I was in my early 20’s when the crazy patterned baggy pants were in. Mine weren’t too extreme but I still chuckle about them
1645573292565.jpeg

O

Oh I remember. I was in my early 20’s when the crazy patterned baggy pants were in. Mine weren’t too extreme but I still chuckle about them
View attachment 153641

It all worked out in the end. I can wear my red plaid pajama bottoms with a pair of Chuck Taylor All Stars and a mismatched Polo and nobody gives me a second glance. It's the 'I just don't give a shit' look and I'm down with it. Then again, I have a 6in ponytail so maybe I really don't give a shit. Let me think about that... Okay. No. I don't.

Actually in an industrialized society, women are attracted to a man's financial strength rather than his physical strength.

Question: What's better KY or AstroGlide?

Answer: Neither. A big thick bank account will get her plenty wet.

Question: What's better KY or AstroGlide?

Answer: Neither. A big thick bank account will get her plenty wet.
LOL, my first thought was, "Neither. Gag her a little and use that slippery saliva."

Going from gym to yoga to
BJJ/grappling classes all in one day in close proximity to eachother I have them on but with shorts over.

Otherwise when it comes to what people wear in the gym or elsewhere I give as much time to it and lose as much sleep over it as I do every night. Which is zero minutes.
I get this but as a man, I don’t want to see another dudes ass in leggings. Leave that to the women.

On leg days i usually wear some NFL jersey and some full length leggings.
Ive never heard anyone, ever, tell me that it looks bad or say a negative comment.

Chances are, my legs are also double the size of theirs too. But i understand the concern.
When i go to corporate gyms now (which i hate), I dont see many dudes wearing leggings...its muuuch more dudes wearing stringers that shouldnt.

Those pants were great. Like pajamas but tight toward the ankle. Amazingly comfortable. And plenty of dick and ball room. I can't stand constrictive clothing.

And the thing with the pants down below the ass is ridiculous. Two steps, left foot shove the pants to the ankles, one push they're on their back no matter what. Then it's all over.
I can’t tell you how many of these morons I’ve literally tossed right out of their clothes in scuffles while working because they’re fucking pants are hanging off and their shoes are unlaced. How the fuck is that gangster? Lol

Ive never heard anyone, ever, tell me that it looks bad or say a negative comment.

Chances are, my legs are also double the size of theirs too. But i understand the concern.
When i go to corporate gyms now (which i hate), I dont see many dudes wearing leggings...its muuuch more dudes wearing stringers that shouldnt.
You’re 300lbs if I remember correctly.

To me, you’re in the category of BB who can get away with wearing leggings.

I can’t tell you how many of these morons I’ve literally tossed right out of their clothes in scuffles while working because they’re fucking pants are hanging off and their shoes are unlaced. How the fuck is that gangster? Lol
I remember last year when working security at a festival in between lockdowns me and my colleague had to drag out a guy who beat up his girl. Had to walk all across the terrain with this fat, drunk and drugged up guy whose pants were on his ankles. Neither me nor my mate wanted to lift them up so it was quite the hassle haha.

I’ve never really cared what other men wear to the gym. I buy 80% of my gym wear from a thrift store as it gets ruined fast. Im in a hoodie much of the year and try not to take notice of anyone or anything but the task at hand. But, if I see a legit bodybuilder in leggings that actually can wear them, shit, I’m impressed. Great wheels are in short supply in every gym I’ve ever been apart of. More power to ya. I appreciate the jersey as it covers the ball sack well and I’d rather not see dong 😉

This used to be my go to as well… but I train at 3-4am and never really had anyone else to worry about.

What jersey’s by the way? I rocked Priest Holmes/ Derrick Thomas and a Brian Ulracher (fav player back in the day) one. I also had a Tim Tebow Jets one that I wore for shits and giggles. No idea where I got that fucking thing.

I’m approaching 40 tho and can no longer justify wearing a jersey or leggings without further coverage anymore. I do think my legs still warrant it though despite my best days behind me.

That’s why I train so early, I don’t have to deal w this new generation of gym goers…. Far too much vanity around these days for anyone to go that early.

What jersey’s by the way? I rocked Priest Holmes/ Derrick Thomas and a Brian Ulracher (fav player back in the day) one. I also had a Tim Tebow Jets one that I wore for shits and giggles. No idea where I got that fucking thing.

I’m approaching 40 tho and can no longer justify wearing a jersey or leggings without further coverage anymore. I do think my legs still warrant it though despite my best days behind me.

That’s why I train so early, I don’t have to deal w this new generation of gym goers…. Far too much vanity around these days for anyone to go that early.

Ill only shooow a bit if im lean lol like under 10%, then ill wear a bball jersey to see something. But covered up in 4XL the rest of the time or NFL jersey.
Yesterday hit a heavy leg day and wore a Suh Lions jersey and some leggings. I also rock a Colts Peyton Manning, Seahawks Shaun Alexander and a Steelers Bettis jersey lol. Had these for awhiiiile. Im most likely an early guy...but i work a dfferent time zone now (PST but work EST) and i sstart my day on the comp at 530. FORCING me to lift at the woooorst time 5-7pm. I try to get in and out as quick as possible. Hard, heavy, leave.

urlacher was a fuckin beaaast lol Love the Holmes and Derrick Thomas (RIP) one too. Legends.

I wear a sleeve on one arm only to prevent chafing on my arm when I adjust my tights.

Ill only shooow a bit if im lean lol like under 10%, then ill wear a bball jersey to see something. But covered up in 4XL the rest of the time or NFL jersey.
Yesterday hit a heavy leg day and wore a Suh Lions jersey and some leggings. I also rock a Colts Peyton Manning, Seahawks Shaun Alexander and a Steelers Bettis jersey lol. Had these for awhiiiile. Im most likely an early guy...but i work a dfferent time zone now (PST but work EST) and i sstart my day on the comp at 530. FORCING me to lift at the woooorst time 5-7pm. I try to get in and out as quick as possible. Hard, heavy, leave.

urlacher was a fuckin beaaast lol Love the Holmes and Derrick Thomas (RIP) one too. Legends.
I wore them as a kid not anymore but a big sports fan . I think cowboys, raiders, Packers would look badass. Giants and Redskins to piss people off lol. I remember as a kid the Panthers and jags were expansion teams everyone wanted their gear. Kevin Greene and that d was badass, mark brunell to Jimmy Smith and mccardell everyone loved the jags. One year I got my hands on an Arizona Diamondbacks hat when they were a new team was in heaven lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws