over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letrozole - Kaotik

Chuck999

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Although I've been at this stuff, off and on, for over 20 years, I'm still just a sort of an "old newby" so I'm posting this in this part of the forum. Pretty basic question. Just ordered some (and received - good service) a bottle of liquid Letrozole from Kaotik. Since in the past I've always used the tabs (and before that the Arimidex tabs), I guess I just assumed the "liquid" Letrozole would be oral. It obviously appears to be an injectible. I know that the Kaotik stuff is all for nonhuman and experimental use only, but just hypotheically speaking, can someone tell me am I right that it is injectible? I know this is probably a stupid question, so just remember I'm an old guy, and my brain cells are mostly gone.

Chuck999

LIQUID

Let me guess here. You think that the letrozole is an injectable becouse of the bottle it is in? this is an oral form of letro just liquified. This might help, just draw out what ever amount you desire with a small pin becouse the stuff will leak if you bought it in 100cc vials with multi draws every day. Then just take the pin off and squirt it in your mouth. hope this helps
haz-mat

Chuck999 said:
Although I've been at this stuff, off and on, for over 20 years, I'm still just a sort of an "old newby" so I'm posting this in this part of the forum. Pretty basic question. Just ordered some (and received - good service) a bottle of liquid Letrozole from Kaotik. Since in the past I've always used the tabs (and before that the Arimidex tabs), I guess I just assumed the "liquid" Letrozole would be oral. It obviously appears to be an injectible. I know that the Kaotik stuff is all for nonhuman and experimental use only, but just hypotheically speaking, can someone tell me am I right that it is injectible? I know this is probably a stupid question, so just remember I'm an old guy, and my brain cells are mostly gone.

Chuck999
Well first clue that it's not an injectible should be the eye dropper that it should have come with. 36 drops = the MG's on the bottle. So if it's 20mgs, then 36 drops will be 20mgs.

"Well first clue that it's not an injectible should be the eye dropper that it should have come with. 36 drops = the MG's on the bottle. So if it's 20mgs, then 36 drops will be 20mgs."

Well, no eyedropper in the one I got. Anyway, thanks for the tips. Oral did make more sense, but things aren't always like they seem.

Chuck999 said:
"Well first clue that it's not an injectible should be the eye dropper that it should have come with. 36 drops = the MG's on the bottle. So if it's 20mgs, then 36 drops will be 20mgs."

Well, no eyedropper in the one I got. Anyway, thanks for the tips. Oral did make more sense, but things aren't always like they seem.
Ok here we go. 1) it can be taken orally. So do this. Get you a slim pin and remove the needle. Withdraw 1 full ml in it. Now you have the dosage on the bottle. Shoot it into your mouth like I did today with Nolva. My eye dropper couldn't reach the bottom. So I used a pin and squirt it into my mouth.

Look Letro is an oral. It can be taken in liquid or tab form. Doesn't matter. I'm taking D-bol right now that I was going to cap. To make it easier, I just weigh out 10 mgs and add it to oil and drink it. Same thing.

well, this is easy man

i get the OO gel caps that are empty.. then take a syringe.. draw a ml or whatever you want, without the needle.. then place the needle on the syringe, then inject it into the gel cap, swallow immediately..

i get bad throat burn other wise.. some of that stuff is pretty rancid!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity