over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LEVRONE IS OUT OF THE OLYMPIA..

Steak Helmet said:
I once smasehd the head of my dick doing DB shrugs..when I brought the weight down, the 165lb dumbbells slammed together at the bottpm, and there was MR. WINKIE stuck in the middle. He dosen't look at me the same...and he pees in the wrong direction. Poor guy...

Holy shit!!! Steak i did the same damm thing with a set of 90's doing shrugs. i'll tell you one thing. I"ve been more careful everysingle time since then!!!!!

OK - You guys that smashed Mr Winky knew this was coming ;)

You're both now ideal candidates for Phil's Penis Pump :eek: :D

xcel

yea that really sucks, I think if he did things a bit differently he could of taken out ronnie one of the years, if he could have just got his legs up and slightly wider..

Well I am 1/4 Japanese, so that penis pump would work wonders for me.

oh yeah the 1/4 japanese is from the waist down...I sometimes just walk by and smack my mother just to say hey thanks for the poor genetics below the waist.

Come on PHIL HOOK A BROTHER UP

Re: then one time

PHIL HERNON said:
I got toxic shock syndrome, but I wont go into that here.

i wonder where you were putting them ?

Once at LATS gym I was doing weighted dips. Well, As i went to place my feet on the ground the chain gave way and ripped out a big chunk of pubes:( ! I was hurt so damn bad i didnt say a word! I wimpered home and am still having nightmares!:mad:

TH

Steak Helmet said:
Well I am 1/4 Japanese, so that penis pump would work wonders for me.
Don't rub it in bro! :eek: :( :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:

xcel

I tore both glutes an intercostal and dislocated a scapula on a viscious set of wrist curls

(total bull but it sounded good)

2 weeks ago

I ripped into my Vas defrens subcutaneously via the anal orifice while being impaled by the hand pump portion of the penis pump chamber. Its nothing nice, as you can imagine.

Re: 2 weeks ago

PHIL HERNON said:
I ripped into my Vas defrens subcutaneously via the anal orifice while being impaled by the hand pump portion of the penis pump chamber. Its nothing nice, as you can imagine.

actually i heard some people are into that type of thing

takes all kinds

:D :eek:

xcelbeyond said:

Don't rub it in bro! :eek: :( :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:

xcel

XCEL...we both know we get ours...isn't that what matters??

Hell, I have sausage size fingers and a tongue that can go forever...if they don't like that, they can beat feet.

caverject,LOL

Toxic Shock Syndrome !!!LOL!

PHIL, I'm trying not to laugh as I'm typing this LOL!, but isn't TSS something a young woman might get from her first time using a tampon! With all due respect, lol! First a penis pump now this lol! I mean tampons lololoololololol!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Just kiddin bro lol!:D

w8's said:

Holy shit!!! Steak i did the same damm thing with a set of 90's doing shrugs. i'll tell you one thing. I"ve been more careful everysingle time since then!!!!!

Me too! I was only like 19 or something. Doing shrugs with 80lbs db's. Crunched it! Still have the scar.

Dave_19 said:
yea that really sucks, I think if he did things a bit differently he could of taken out ronnie one of the years, if he could have just got his legs up and slightly wider..

If he would train year round he would have had a better chance to bring up weak points. But he refused to commit the time. Thats his decision, but just doing 12wks before a show training/dieting wont cut it.

one thing--and i have thought Levrone has a standout physique from day 1--he has narrow clavicles and so a wide ass mofo like Ronnie has the edge if each come in at peak as he is just bigger due to his frame

Phil, you ripped your vas with the pump? I had to pay my urologist to do that for me. At least the girl who shaved my sac was cute.

Re: What I did once

PHIL HERNON said:
I tore the side skin on my little finger loading a plate and to this day I am still scared to load my own bar. It took me 2 hours to feel better physically, but emotionally, well, I just cant say.
Phil,
You may have to see a psychiatrist to adapt to or at least help with the emotional trauma that can and obviously did occur. I can feel your pain as I had a similar experience while re-racking the 15lb dumbell. As you can guess, I didn't place it on the rack properly and, yes I did smash my middle finger. :(
It took many sleepless nighrts and sessions with a professional psychiatrist to help deal with the day to day and hour to hour moodswings I developed. I thought everyone in the gym was watching and laughing at me when I would put the dumbells away. (little did I realize later, it was because I was using the rubber coated ones)
Anyway, my problem was not just dealing with it while in the gym, it became more of a problem when it affected one of my most favorite things......
Giving other crazy drivers the middle finger! That is what we found out to be the true root of my emotional stress.
I finally overcame this obstacle by making a hand held sign for me to hold up when neccesary (which WAS quite often) that said "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!".
Long after I had healed physically I finally healed emotionally.
I know you too are strong and can overcome such a great deterent.
Hang in there bro!

don't be so sure about big Kev just yet ........I heard the day after
he was repping 405 for 12 on the bench, also he had surgery and
will be out for only 5 of 6 days

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads