advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIQUID GW from MA Research is a game changer! Fuck capsules!

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I used caps of GW before and I felt like they did something but man the new liquid from Mike's MA Research is something fucken else. If you suffer through cardio like I do then you need this shit, I'm a fucken marathon runner on it and don't even realize it. I've been dog sick this week and decided I would just go into the gym and go real light and easy because going to the gym actually makes me feel better, but once I hit the GW I pretty much forget all about being sick once I get in there.

Did anyone else get that kind of experience switching from caps to liquid? It's like an energy that only kicks in when I'm doing something, it isn't constant.

I used caps of GW before and I felt like they did something but man the new liquid from Mike's MA Research is something fucken else. If you suffer through cardio like I do then you need this shit, I'm a fucken marathon runner on it and don't even realize it. I've been dog sick this week and decided I would just go into the gym and go real light and easy because going to the gym actually makes me feel better, but once I hit the GW I pretty much forget all about being sick once I get in there.

Did anyone else get that kind of experience switching from caps to liquid? It's like an energy that only kicks in when I'm doing something, it isn't constant.
Only caps I ran where actually from Mike before he stopped selling it like that.

I'm currently using his liquid now.....but both gave great results for me.

I've said in the past.....I'm sensitive to stimulants....but this along with 1 cap of his Vicaine is perfect for my needs.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Only caps I ran where actually from Mike before he stopped selling it like that.

I'm currently using his liquid now.....but both gave great results for me.

I've said in the past.....I'm sensitive to stimulants....but this along with 1 cap of his Vicaine is perfect for my needs.

You mean the liquid wasn't stronger for you than the caps?

You mean the liquid wasn't stronger for you than the caps?
I can't remember the exact dose, but I think the caps were 10mg. He sold a few hundred bottles before pulling the plug as his new site began selling it.

10mg either way whether he suspended it or capped it ......should work the same if it's from the same raws.

Either way....I liked it then and ran two bottles of caps......and I like it now suspended as well.

So I haven't had nothing but good stuff from him in either case.

^^^pretty much the same story here

Loved the caps and now love the liquid

I'm using his liquid MK and GW.

Talk about a deadly combo.

Takes a little while to get used to the taste but it does the damn job.

Pretty sure Mike Arnold originally said that gw is meant to be in caps. Of course, that WAS how he offered it at one time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pretty sure Mike Arnold originally said that gw is meant to be in caps. Of course, that WAS how he offered it at one time.

Do you know what the reasoning that was said for?

Maybe you can chime in Mike

Just curious about the back end of it because the liquid clearly works just as well as the caps

Unrelated.

But anyone have a special technique the helps with the taste of the liquid?

I originally used to just put it on my tongue.

Quickly learned that was horrible.

Now I fill my mouth with water first.

But I still feel like there has to be a better way?

Let me put this in context a little bit. I said that if pharmaceutical companies would have sold it as a script drug, it would have been in caps. In other words, it was originally created to be sold as caps/tabs, etc. I said this because one of those Dylan Gimelli fanboys was saying that GW wasn't effective in caps and had to be in a liquid (idiot).

I was not inferring that caps were superior to liquid.

Last edited:
Let me put this in context a little bit. I said that if pharmaceutical companies would have sold it as a script drug, it would have been in caps. In other words, it was originally created to be sold as caps/tabs, etc. I said this because one of those Dylan Gimelli fanboys was saying that GW wasn't effective in caps and had to be in a liquid (idiot).

I was not inferring that caps were superior to liquid.

Dylan Gimelli...you need not say anymore haha

Not a fan of his personally

How are you using it if you don't mind me asking? Any sides from it?

thank you

How are you using it if you don't mind me asking? Any sides from it?

thank you

Just 10mg pre-workout, no sides to speak of I don't even feel an increased heart rate just more endurance. You don't even notice it until you're done with your workout and think about what you just did, it's quite a weapon in the arsenal.

Unrelated.

I usually just take it with a bit of orange or apple juice

Unrelated.

I use a long blunt syringe for all my liquids, I feel like the dosing never comes out right with a dropper. I fill 1ml and fill the rest of the syringe with water to dilute it.

I use a long blunt syringe for all my liquids, I feel like the dosing never comes out right with a dropper. I fill 1ml and fill the rest of the syringe with water to dilute it.
Same here. Always shake the bottle up before as well out of habit.

Mike did you switch to liquid (research Chem route) to reduce risk of legal issues selling caps?

Seems the advice you got and answer is probably yes...

Mike did you switch to liquid (research Chem route) to reduce risk of legal issues selling caps?

Seems the advice you got and answer is probably yes...

Yes and no. It was more my partner that had an issue with selling encapsulated GW. I would have sold it as a research chem regardless.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity